Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update Sharmi.πŸ€— Requested stuffs came out fab.❀️ You have improved by leaps and no bounds.πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry was inactive for more than 2 days so cudnt get time ot comment on any shops not even mines m sorry for not using my request but now as im back again on I-F ill use it

That ian sigg is just wonderful i liked that style even the Delena one is beautiful try more on these styles

Ps: Luvd my requests i know cuzz i was confused bout the text so didnt gave one but yur text is just ''PERFECT'' Thank you sooo much

Keep it up. Updt soon

Luv Sanaya
-krazyriya- thumbnail
wowww...awesome... lovely... fantastic update sharmila !!!

I sooo love ur work yaar...u r mindbllowing !!!

loved garima's request...loved its style...first time saw such a siggy !!! its amazingg !!!

the second request is awesome too...loved the background...its totally suits the pics !! looking really beautiful...n attractive !!

and omgg...ArHi siggy is pretty gorgeous jaana !!! fab colouring n just everything... loved it to the core !!

beautiful... superb...brilliant work jaan !!

keep it up...!!!

love u...πŸ€—
varsha ❀️

Update

Hola people!

I have been really busy from the past few days, so I couldn't reply to the comments. I had a li'l time on my handso I thot I'd better update , else I'll be abandoning my gall like before! So here you go, the update is totally blehh.. ( no its just not my feeling this time.. koi bhi yahi kahega! 🀣) Suggestions are welcome, if you have any suggestions please PM me those pics.. coz its hard to go searching for them! πŸ€”

Free to use:

Luke n Rebecca (Confessions of a Shopaholic)
I love this scene😍

Mohit and Sanaya

I can stare at the pics from this photoshoot for my entire life. .. 
This one is dedicated to all the MoNaya lovers, esp Ragi Di πŸ€—

I dint like the way it turned out though! πŸ˜•

ArHi

As Ragi di said, one of the best scenes on Indian TV!
I have seen it again and again from the past week... ☺️

Genelia D'souza as Aditi/Meow

I love this girl, one of my fav actresses!
I love the movie and also Aditi's character in it! 😳

The design for the sig is inspired from tumblr, credit to the original maker. ..

I personally liked how it turned out! 😳

That's all for now, do give in your comments and suggestions!

Love you all πŸ€—

Sharmi

-krazyriya- thumbnail
*Edited

wowww...what a coincidence...!!! actually i was reserving in someone else's gallery...but dont know how come clicked ur gallery...n without seeing the gallery's name...reserved it here...πŸ˜†

but great na...see u updated too...so yipeee i'm first...

heyy sooo lovely...superb...fantastic update dear...!!! πŸ‘

luke-rebecca siggy is sizzling hawwwt...amazinggg...beautiful !! really loved it...!! 😳

monaya siggy is damn cuteee...adorable...loved its style...!! 😍

and...omggg ArHi one is pretty gorgeous jaana...!!! loved it to the core...!! πŸ˜›

genelia stuff is marvelous too...!!!  πŸ‘

fabulous work dear...keep it up !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

love u...πŸ€—
varsha ❀️

Edited by -krazyriya- - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, boy Shar!  The siggies are so heavenly. You just rocked the update - everything is just so darn pretty! The Aditi sig has turned out fabulously. Your coloring is just wow - everything is so perfect, REALLY! =] 

The texture use - coloring - pics - too good! I'm loving those siggies dude!! You better update regularly!!! <3
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update sharmi, I adore the luke/rebecca one, I adore this film one of those rare  movies which is better than the book its adapted from[ LOL], lovely style u used their and the coloring too and the gen one is my fav, love the color scheme, totally gorgeus thanks for sharing them,
love RaeeπŸ€—

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Smashing update Sharmila!

Loved the MoNaya & ArHi ones the most..
loved the style esp.. beautiful wrkkk!

Keep rockingggπŸ˜ƒ
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMGG reservedd!!

thanks for the monaya sig.. I LOVE YOUU πŸ€—

*edit*

sharmiii πŸ€— finally u listened to ME  u updatedd πŸ˜ƒ i like it when u listen to me 😎 πŸ€£ just kidding..i cant get over this update jaan, its so beautiful :OO the arhi one ...OMFFGG so damn amazingg..just look at you. ur colouring has improved by leaps and bounds :O simply gorgeouss!  genelia one is just STUNNING! but my fav one has to be the monaya one..oh my godd! what a siggy/ i can stare at it all day long 😍 it is that perfectly made..and most prolly this is going to stay in my dabba for really long 😳 keep it up sharmi..the more you update the better you get girl, mark my words :) i love youuu πŸ€— i want abhiya sigs in the monaya style sig πŸ˜ƒ and lastly thanks for dedicating the monaya sig to me hon, since you know i am their craziestt fan ☺️ 🀣
Edited by ..Ragzz.. - 12 years ago
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sharmi!!!
Loved all the siggies!!
The ArHi one is fantastic.
Thanks for the PM sugar...😊