Posted: 13 years ago
Nice work
Liked all
Esp Mayur
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Hi Sharmi 🤗

Congrats for your shop 😃
Amazing creations!! They were fantastic!

Please do make more and thanks a lot for the pm 😊
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

re I don't know if I can but I guess too late now 😆 

and plus I'm sleepy so logging off ..perfect timing <3

Editinggg! Okay so I'm kind of free now..so sorry for not editing before 😳 I had a lot of reserveds to go edit and I'm doing them ALL 😎

So first toh HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations on your shop! Hahaha..I've been waiting for this since the time you showed ME your first sig 😳 And you know that, so I'm so glad you finally did open this..about time since you know how amazing your sigs are for starters.. (;

Thanks a lot! . . . I don agree with you completely.. but still... it feels good to read that!  😆
And as for the banner..oye what have I even done that you are giving me equal credit for it 🤣 it looks gorgeous <33 Plus I love the purple 😎
 Chal, tune bhi help kiya.. toh now keep quiet! 😛
OMGG what your current favourite is Anu? 😆 Is that an effect of me by ANY chance 🤣
hahaha I'm kidding, she is so gorgeous that anyone can love her (;
Yep, she's been my fav ever since I first saw BBB.... she's an amazing person as well! 😳

You know what? Even I LOVE you endlessly...and I SO do not agree with my praise and chadhna chadhana you've done there...but as long as it makes you happy then that's good 🤣
The queen of multi-tasking...by god I love this one, I actually am 😆 The model - hahah not anymore I left that job you can chuck an ex in front of that...and
The charming diva -..as I said I don't agree but it sounds good to all the people reading it and that's all that matters right 🤣
I knew this was coming!. . . Love ya! . .  btw, more titles coming up! 🤣
Awwww I LOVE you too! And don't worry as I said -you need anything, it's my pleasure to be teaching you (; Chal I'll accept the t-word on this khushi ka mauka 🤣

Thanks! ( ek aur baar accept kar le!) 😆
 Love ya too! 
Okay so is my shop or yours..i'm ranting on about myself 🤣 Let me go onto the update (:

The icons WOW..you picked up the correct size so fast lol. It took me ageeessss to realise that 100x100 is the size, and then getting them that size was like a task 🤣
it was a li'l confusing at first.. but now i know what to do.. so.... 😆
I think my favourite are the ABhiya ones 😳 the red and white hearts look so adorable, plus you already know we share the craze for Abhiya, so I would love them anyway! <3
Eeep wait I scrolled down and OMFFGGGGG this has to be the best one everrrr!

^Love how the text sits so perfectly plus this is one of the initial Kash scenes, so I love it ❤️
I'm loving the long icons too, especially the Sanaya/Gunjan one (:
Aww... those lines mean the world to me!. .  thanks a zillion! I love using hearts too.. and yeah.. that icon somehow came out well! 😆

Okay the sigs.. my page isn't loading properly so I'll comment in detail on the ones that have loaded (:
Eeee the first SG one! The blending is simply flawless, and yes I mean it. 😆 The way you've arranged the pictures and the text, plus the coloured text looks so pretty! And the SG Abhiya one I think I've seen it, gorgeous <33
That first Abhiya one is one of the best sigs I've seen from you till date, I'm loving the colouring and mostly the way you did the text with the Abhay Pia softly, and the we belong together in front, that is simply beautiful, plus I'm a huge fan of hearts 😆
The third Abhiya sig OMGGGGG that is SO good! It took me a while to figure out the the pictures weren't from the same scene, 😆 but then that just proves how good your blending is!
The solo Pia one is GORGEOUS! Sukirti is one beautiful girl 😳 
My favourite is the last AP sig though 😳 the blending is perfect. And yes I know I rant a lot about blending but I'm surprised how good it is when you've only been sig making for a few weeks!
MN ones aren't loading  And neither are all others for some reason..except the Imran Genelia one and that, I must say, is one adorable sig! <33

Okay I think I'm done 🤣 You must be happy...hahaha I wrote a lot.. 😳 as always but what can I so I have ranting problems, and plus you always write SO much for me when I update...so it's my pleasure to write you even a fraction of that 😆 

Hahaha...all the best with this shop, don't worry we'll finish it off soon (; And I'm so happy you opened it once again! <33

Love you Sharmi! 🤗

Your comments mean a hell lot to me!. . . Thank you so much! <3
Will try to live upto your expectations! 😆
Love ya loads! 🤗

hai yaar good work
i like the emma, and twilight one so much
and 

if possible make a edward cullen one for me
i love his vampire eyes alot
can u make a signature for me in edward's pic???

Thanks a lot! 😳
Errm.. i 'm presently not taking requests.. I'm a li'l busy with exams.. but will try and make some Edward ones soon! 
Btw, what's your name? 

Sharmila congo shongo one your gallery sweety.🤗 I was waiting for a shop from your side.😈

u have improved a lot.😃 I am loving are all the Abhiya icons and the bollywood/hollywood creations.❤️

I have to admit- this one is my favorite from your whole update...........😍

Ah Zana! Thank you so much! 🤗

Your words and comments mean a lot... Will try to improve more! 😊

Originally posted by: -Kanky-

---EDITED---

Hie, Sharmila! 😊

I think you're stuff is awesome. Although it doesn't contain much of those I like exclusively. For suggestions, I'd love to see some MN signatures prior to their confession in the show and also, some more Jake-Bella. KaSh would also do! 

I like how you've made up the stuff, actually. If you are beginner too, you are far better than I am. Keep it up and err, good luck with the gallery! 

What else? Erm, Shahid and Priyanka look so fineee together, and a nice one, on that. I like the SP and JB signatures the most. 

-Kankshita

Thanks  a lot for commenting!
I wanted to make some MN and KaSh stuff, but couldn't find the right kind of pics. . .  will make them as soon as I get them . . .
Yeah, I am a beginner,in fact I started making them after you did! . ..  You stuff is fantastic too. .. 
Yeah, i loved that pic . so thought I'd make one on them! 😳
Thanks again! <3

veeeeeeryyyy nice shop.....sharmi dii!!!
awesome wrk!!!👏👏

u r shahid priyanka is my fav among bollywood!!

Thanks a lot Sani! 🤗
Yeh i like them.. too! 😳

Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Vidya85

Wow Sharmi congo shongo on ur new shop

Love each and every stuff... You learn fast girl😆

Overall good update... Hope to see more updates from you😳

Thanks a zillion Vidz! 🤗
Will try and make some better stuff next time! 😛

Originally posted by: SaJan-SaJan

loved them esp sajan ones....

Thanks! 😊

Originally posted by: Bhawna_arti

Nice creation.

Thank you! 😳
Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

Congrtaz Sharmi ! 🤗love all the work you do ! its simply beautiful ! good luck yaar ! 👍🏼

Thanks a lot Pooja! 🤗
Love ya
! 😳

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Congrats Sharmila 🤗

I would like to start with the banner first 😆 It's really beautiful I loved it<3! Coming to the update WOW beautiful update sweets, I first saw your work In MJHT CG and I was stunned by your work, you're so good!

All the icons came out beautiful esp the first set of icons, I loved the colouring on em! SG siggies are amazing, I loved how you blended the pics in the second siggy!

^^ I am like in love with this one 😍, It is gorgeous!

I also loved how Shahid&PC siggy came out, not a fan of the couple thou I love em individually .. I loved the colouring on that one(:

Gorgeous update, you're very good loved it and thanks alot for the PM hun(:

Thanks a million! 🤗
The banner came out in quite a nice way! 😳
Oh, you saw it there?!... great!.. thank you!
Well, the sig u posted there was my first sig! 😆
Your comments have always been encouraging, be it here or in the FFs section!
I like that one specific pic of Shahid n PC... I like Shahid.. an I'm happy if he's happy with some one.. 😆
Thanks again ! 😳

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Congrtas Sharmi  🤗..i am sure this thread is going to rock....loved all the creations......

Thanks a lot! 😳
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for your shop .....beautiful creations
mayur's and shahid&pc's siggies are lovely
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Wowwy hubby darling! That was great stuff, I loved the blending in the icons.. and the SaJan + AbhIya sig was great too! I loved all of them...they were awesome! and also, i loved the emma watson sig too. 

I'll try and use some of them...but currently, i'm at an overload of sigs! So, will use it sometime later. :P 

Thanks for the PM and so buzz me whenever you update! and oh, congrats! 

Love,

Thanks a zillion Wifey! 🤗
Yeah, I liked the way the Emma sig turned out! 😳
Thanks again! 

Congrats on your first shop Sharmi 🤗 🤗 So happy for you Embarrassed

Everything looks beautiful, i love the simplicity u have in your sigs, and moreover the texts..they are beautiful. See i told you once, i can already foresee u having a shop and people praising your work..and ur becoming better at it Sharmi, just keep making and practicing , you will be one of the best sig makers someday 🤗

Ragi Di , Thanks a million for appreciating my efforts and supporting me.. you have always been a sweetheart! 🤗
I am so happy to know that i am one of ur inspirations, it really feels great to know that Embarrassed And im elated about the fact that ur favs are like mine..that is SaJan and AbhiYa..we share so much in common..I love you Sharmi..Keep it up and may you have a thousand more shops Embarrassed

Yeah, we have quite a lot in common! 😳 Yep, your creations are always inspiring! 
Thanks again! 😊

Thank you so much Fatima, Aisha, Swathi, Shafoo and DhanakZ 🤗 Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

Hey congratz on the shop...

Coming to the update...it's simply awsome..you learn fast...all your work is fab...PM me when you next update...would love to see more of your work...

Thank you! 😳
Will definitely PM you!
Btw, what's your name? 

hey yaar 🤗  congratulation for your new shop yaar 
  wow u make really nice sigs yaar 
u did awesome job for the first shop yaar 
 thanks for the pm yaar

Thanks alot Ayesha! 🤗
Thats really sweet of you! 

Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

omg sharm u are a starter and u made it soo perfectly i waz amzed ..............keep going yaar............keep it up  i m still stuck and confused in making siggy lolzzzz

Thank you!
I'm sure you'll also make great stuff once you start! ... 😳

Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85
Next