Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

LIKE I SAW COLD WATER SPRING IN A DESSERT PICS...!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">" border=""> Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">" border="">After all the chaos..and after all teh week with NO ABHIYA ..except for a beautiful eye lock for few secs yesterday (that too a angry one) ..I am teling you I thought that I am DOWN & OUT..I have no way that I will spring BACK..but I was proved wrong..TO mYSELF..for my love to ABHIYA & VISU (as best of friends..please dont mistake me as that is the spot which is always possible..and I know they are BEST OF FRIENDS..and thats enough for me..to feel happy..Embarrassed)... I saw them ..i saw them I saw them..yayyyy ayyy ayayy..afterthat clipping in SBs courtesy to all you friends here..I saw ..I SAW THEM SITTING TOGETHER & sipping soem drinks ..smilling waving to all of us..when the camera was FOCUSED ONTHEM..aw..so sweet yaar I MEAN ..so awesome yaar..I just cannot tell you my happiness has no bounds..& I have recorded  that small clipping too in my TATA SKY..gosh..can you beleiev that MY FAMILY ..people were all shaking their heads ki iska koi ilaaj nahin ho sakta..aur bhi iss ummre main..??ShockedShocked now I am not a buddhi that is for sureROFL..but dont ask me my age..!!LOL..its a top secret..Tongue

THEY SHOWED THEM TWICE..yayay..I am so happy..all smiling & waving and all
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
" border="">

Uploaded with ImageShack.us" border="">

" border="">
" border="">

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 09 March 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyDoris.Asin.pkyek.Mehak.Nikhi.Bobbi.-GothicBeauty--kavita---AROMAL--luvkasu--ANGEL---rupa-ozzyie-Doppelganger-kasuuuu.moonstruck.Ms.Goody-Rumi-RidziPiaJazSimiAisha...Gurti-Kash..Mahak Sinhaanshra--Doyel--Coeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Swetha-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Their magic is that ................ Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

U know four more people have opened the same topic. ROFL ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
ur so lucky u saw them....4rom ur situation i can say that ur a visu maniac like meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Mahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i think the whole forum has seen them except me...poor me! sitting in office wasting time Tongue
omg i am even missing the match...waaaannnn Cry everyone here around me is talking abt the match  

You are not different i am in same position like u, in office wasting my time in files and various faltoo k kaam. LOL  LOL LOL

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Mahak SinhaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
uff, i dont have the channels:(((
you have recorded? can u somehow plz upload or take  a pic of them? i mean its ok if the quality wont be the best. but plz try to do it,

and sucha lovely post. i dont think you need to explain why you like them so much, or ask ppl to not mistake you, this show is abt them mainly onscreen but also their offscreen, so there is nothing wrong in ppl wanting to see more and more of them only:) its for the shows and their story sake we are here, and hence we would love to know more abt their offscreen aswell rather than their personal and private life outside this margin.so no need to explain yourself;) 

Edit-

here are the picsBig smile

Edited by Icecreamx - 09 March 2011 at 5:12am

--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

i think the whole forum has seen them except me...poor me! sitting in office wasting time Tongue
omg i am even missing the match...waaaannnn Cry everyone here around me is talking abt the match  

You are not different i am in same position like u, in office wasting my time in files and various faltoo k kaam. LOL  LOL LOL

LOL....thanks for the Sahara *sob sob*...atleast i dont feel alone now Tongue

Never feel that i often curse my self to miss SBS too but kya kare kaam bhi jaroori hai na.
Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index