India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

One Act Or A Performances Memory

priyapiya IF-Dazzler
priyapiya
priyapiya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Guys One Act Or A Performances That You All Will Always Remember From This Show Is...
And Next Year If We Were Given A Chance To Do A Wild  Round Entry Who Has Already Particpated In This Show On The Previous Years And Hasn't Won At Then Whom Whould You Guys Like To See Back On The Stage Of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa...
And Whom Would You Miss The Most From The Show Or What Would Guys Missed The Most About The Show...

Priya.....................

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
nice post priya....

For me its hard to pick just one....I loved Sushant/Shampa's bahoon ki darmiya ariel act.....and also Chang/marishca's hum tum performance....if i had to pick only one/two then it would be these.

I would like to see sushant again because he is a delight to watch and his smile brightens up the whole stage and also Shampa is fantastic as a dancer and choreographer she is very creative.

I'l miss watching Sushant,Chang and madhuri dixit.... i love madhuri ive been her fan since i saw sajjan(the first movie i saw of her)....and will also miss mahi's bholapan and bubbly attitude and krushna's jhatka'sLOL and also ragini's smile....

itti143 Newbie
itti143
itti143

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

For me  Sushant and Shampa's aerial act and Ore piya (madhuri's special) was the one which i will always remember..both were  soulful performances..simply loved it..<3

I hav downloaded both the songs ..and whenever i listen those songs it just makes me remember Sushant and Shampa ...aww..i will really really miss them..:(..

For me just watching thier performance once was never fulfilling...after watching the telecast in tv i used to watch it in internet, the performance again and again and again ...until i fully enjoy every steps of their dance

If next year their will be wid card then surely i want  Sushant and Shampa to come back..

Sushant and Shampa u both a RockxXXXx
Love ya and will misss u both loads and loads <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi-SushitaLover-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

cutest moment ..no doubt salman teaching how to wear a sari lol

the performances i will rmr the most .. i think its the kalari salyaana did [cuz it was too good] but also  the teen ka tadka...  WC [cuz of the happiness and excitement i had seeing them back] the prop one was bang on ...yaanas solo performance ... the chori kiya re jiya .. oh man they did a faabbbb work!!!

other contestants performances i loved was sushant and shampas horror act ... chang and marischa hum tum .. ragini and neeravs house .. krushna dressed as a lady... i loved them :)

if a wc entered next season i think i would want krushna back :) hes an entertainer ... but with a new choreographer

and regarding who ill miss the most ... do i even have to answer .. no more salman on tv :( ... i hope its not for too long tho.. bless him

ArushiBSCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
nice post dear Thumbs Up

i'v 3 unforgeable performances...one is salman/yaana/aishwarya's taare zameen par, sushant/shampa's ghost act and chang/marisha's stomping act Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i wanna see salman & shampa in da next season as well...  as for wild card entry, i'l choose punit & anushka cz they had potential although they didnt get audience support

da only person who im gonna miss is... yup no surprises for guessing.. SALMAN Day Dreaming Day Dreaming i miss him already and not sure when i'l ever see him again.....snif snif

-desigirl-Siddhi_

Kashiish IF-Rockerz
Kashiish
Kashiish

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
sushant and shampa acts
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Unforgettable performances...sushant's horror theme one & chang's stomping. I don't remember who were in previous seasons so i will say from this season I would love to see ragini as a wild card entry cuz i wanted to see more of her. I will miss seeing mahi cuz I don't have colours, this was the 1st time i was seeing her & i LOVEDDD her! Otherwise i always get to see my sushant, ankita, ragini anyway so don't have to miss them =P I will miss madhuri's gorgeousness on screen. Salman's hotness on screen. And umm yeah that's it.

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 09 March 2011 at 8:55pm
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i luved all of  Sushant's performance... sm unforgettable r the horror act, Chau, ariel act, madhuri spcl...... i can go on n on........LOL

i wuldnt want anyone back on other season.... coz they r not gonna let anyone apart their choice win...... 
'll miss sushant n ankita's awesome performances n madhuri vry much.....

Edited by rpratistha - 09 March 2011 at 10:48pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top