Debate Mansion

So you think you can kill your children? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by .Doe.

Originally posted by zorrro

why do you think a person take this step?

Because they are too coward to face the situation. 
To act courageously one needs to be in a calm state of mind. When the mind is full of chaotic thoughts it is very difficult to think straight. At such times even if one person had offered some sort of  support - be it a relative, her own parents, siblings, friend, neighbour - its possible that she wouldnt have panicked and taken that drastic step. Under normal situation no mother would want to harm her children.

For all that we know, there might have been situations worse than this one. Not all go committing suicides. It's the easiest way to get out of a problem I guess. That's again my POV.
Btw, here, I was talking about the mother's suicide. Not her act of killing her children..I thought that's what the question about. "Why do people commit suicide ?"

If the question was about killing her children, then it must have been because she had her apprehensions. Well, she knows best. I'll leave it here..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So you think you can kill your children? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Ok, sorry about that. When I said "nowadays", it's because we hear cases as those mentioned quite frequently. To some, yeah, it's become a fashion, which is sad. (I am not talking about this case though)..

No need to say sorry dear, I understood what you meant . Its just that theres nothing much to argue about these days on DM so ..well, ...nevermind, it was all in good fun LOL 
Nice to see a few new members here , or were you here earlier with a different ID ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
No dear, wasn't a regular member here, hehe LOL

I was just an on and off member. But well, yeah, IF is pretty boring these days, so I decided to hang around here. Quite interesting topics to debate about Smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I was just an on and off member. But well, yeah, IF is pretty boring these days, so I decided to hang around here. Quite interesting topics to debate about Smile

Nice to have you here Doe . Most of the topics here have been discussed to death by now. Why dont you post some new topics Big smile

MagixX

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Nice to have you here Doe . Most of the topics here have been discussed to death by now. Why dont you post some new topics Big smile

Hey, thanks ! Btw, nice talking to you Smile

Lol, really ? LOL
Ok, how about - "Is the whole 2012 thing coming true ?"  ROFL

Btw, I don't think there's much to debate about natural calamities. It's just saddening to see disasters such as this Tsunami occurring quite frequently. The videos were so horrible Ouch

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hey, thanks ! Btw, nice talking to you Smile

Lol, really ? LOL
Ok, how about - "Is the whole 2012 thing coming true ?"  ROFL

Btw, I don't think there's much to debate about natural calamities. It's just saddening to see disasters such as this Tsunami occurring quite frequently. The videos were so horrible Ouch
we had that topic earlier Doe,  The natural calamities are really horrid ! Man is helpless before the fury of nature . And yet, as if that isnt bad enough we have people killing each other under some pretext or other.

MagixX

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
See, so I'm basically useless when it comes to creating new topics LOL

I know. We are so small in front of all these things. Man boasts about being so superior, etc..well, a disaster like this proves how helpless he really is. 
That being said, it's quite nice to know that help is being offered as much as possible. We can do only as much, right ?

Yeah, I know. I really don't understand why man is called a "social" animal. He is still the most uncivilized one in many ways...

Btw, you can call me Kezia. That's my name Smile

Edited by .Doe. - 11 March 2011 at 6:25am

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Nice spamming here with you Kezia, I think the Mod is busy so not much problem I guess LOL I got to go now, lets hope there are some new topics posted soon before DM goes dead!

MagixX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top