India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Trouble again in Akshara's paradise in Yeh Rishta

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
All is not well with Akshara at present and the future doesn't seem to be looking good too. Some more twists will continue to be the order of the day in Akshara and Naitik's lives.
A source reveals, "Nothing is going right for Akshara at the moment. Though she has Naitik's support, Gayatri and her relationship has been strained for a long time now. Rashmi is all set to get engaged to Nikhil but Rajshri believes Nikhil is not a nice guy. She has told Akshara about the same and told her that she has seen Nikhil with some other girl. Akshara is now worried about Rashmi and decides to tell Gayatri about it. However Gayatri misunderstands Akshara's and Rajshri's intentions. Gayatri is under the impression that the Maheshwari familydoes not want Rashmi to get engaged to Nikhil since they had already rejected a proposal from their end for Rashmi. This leads to some confusion and drama. We are shooting for the track today."

Lata Sabharwal, who plays Rajshri says, "Actually we are shooting for that sequence now but I don't know about the future track."

The episode will air on Friday.

PrintPrint  Email to friendEmail to friend   DownloadDownload        Bookmark and Share

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Didaddysgirl786moonlight08..Akaisha..

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
what do say guys one sen tence is good naitik supporting akshi. some more confusionand some more drama i don't understand
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Naitik ka support hai na...bas sab theek hai...Big smile .waise bhi Akshara n gayatri ke beech kab sabkuch theek raha hai..?? she is nsver happy with Akshara....Gayatri is woamn jo kisi bhi situation mein satisfied nahi reh sakti.....n Akshara ke saath satisfied toh kisi bhi keemat mein nahi....Angry Angry Akshara-Gayatri relationship will always be strained....koi nayi baat nahi...Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Naitik ka support hai na...bas sab theek hai...Big smile .waise bhi Akshara n gayatri ke beech kab sabkuch theek raha hai..?? she is nsver happy with Akshara....Gayatri is woamn jo kisi bhi situation mein satisfied nahi reh sakti.....n Akshara ke saath satisfied toh kisi bhi keemat mein nahi....Angry Angry Akshara-Gayatri relationship will always be strained....koi nayi baat nahi...Ouch Ouch
what do u think vl naitik abotu nikhil or not
what drama and confusion vl be there kuch bhi baad main jaye naksh together taht's all i want
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

what drama and confusion vl be there kuch bhi baad main jaye naksh together taht's all i want
in dono ka rishta kab theek tha jo ab kharab hoga i just want naitik to be 4 each other always & hope isi jagde ki wajah se naksh ghar chodke chale jaaye.....Big smile

vim916

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

in dono ka rishta kab theek tha jo ab kharab hoga i just want naitik to be 4 each other always & hope isi jagde ki wajah se naksh ghar chodke chale jaaye.....Big smile
more twists in naitik and akshi;s life i think something what u have mentioned is going to happen more twists waiting for star plus article about this

vim916

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saman.17

more twists in naitik and akshi;s life i think something what u have mentioned is going to happen more twists waiting for star plus article about this
yaa iska matlab toh yahi hai ki ab kuch din tak naksh chen se nhi reh sakte & hamara haal toh aur bhi bura hoga kyunki yeh hame aur pakaayenge.....Dead
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Gayatri is so dumb....seroisuly she trusts some boy and his family she met just once yet she doesn't trust her own daughter-in-law or put it another way her son's wife!

And  i think akshara should keep quiet,similar thing happend during nandani's rishta and who got the blame akshara even nandani blamed akshara at one point.... akshara always gets verbly abused over everything wheather it be nandani's fault,Rashmi's fault or the fact she goes to her maayka (even though nandani's been sitting at hme for months on end!)........
gayatri says that akshara ne hum apna nahi samhja...infact its the other way around,they have not accpeted her as thier own.....whenver something happens they instantly think she is against them.......

although I think Rajshri made a mistake,she should not interfere too much in akshara's sausral i know her intentions are good,but even dadi told her to tread carefully when she had that thought of suraj-rashmi's rishta..she should have first found out a little more about the boy before going to akshara's in-laws...she knows what rashmi's like so if she had waited a bit and done more research so to say on suraj then she would herself would have realised that rashmi-suraj are very differnt to each other....instead she got over-excited....the mroe rajshri tries to help them or doing something nice for them  the more akshara gets into trouble.....

The only good thing is Naksh are together as one and standing by each otherClap .......which is winding gayatri up even more.....LOL

Edited by krutiv100 - 09 March 2011 at 5:43am

rainy.days

Go to top