Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DOTW: Goradias vs Jagirdars (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is it time to wind up Rakt Sambandh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with spatty123Thumbs Up the jagidar track was always better than these so called goradias...Angry

talking about yuvi's pairing with anjali. yes, they could have been a couple. anjali simply getting on my nerves... i read the updates then my blood starts boiling... i want this anjali track to end...i feel too bad for anmolOuch the current track can get interesting once sandhya enters the vrinda mode to teach this GB, anjali a lesson...

but i badly want the jagirdar family back...Hug i think they are the ones who can lighten up the show & fetch some good TRPs looking at the current trackErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Nah, I don't miss the Jagirdars.  Prabha I can't stand, Pankaj is just boring, DK is interesting, but now reformed, Sarla is illogical and so there won't be much to it if they come back.

Rather, I want the sisters to make a comeback.  Unlike Gwalior, this is Mumbai, so both Savita & Sakshi are local (although they show Shreya as well even though she lives in Ratnagiri).  Bring back the sisters, the kids, the hubbies and show us those families - it will be much more interesting & watchable. 

In fact, I just wish they hadn't introduced a family for Neeraj in the first place.  When he needed them, they weren't around, and now that he doesn't, he has them like a hole in the head.  In these shows, what's it about the lead women - they won't marry unless hubby stays loyal to family?  Jyoti refused to marry Kabir until he returned, and Sandhya forced Neeraj to return w/ his Dadaji.  Only good one was Sudha, who was ready to follow Uday wherever he went, and ultimately did! Thumbs Up

Edited by _Vrish_ - 11 March 2011 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
After seeing Sandhya's confrontation w/ Anjali tonight, I doubt that anyone will miss the Jagirdars any more.  Looks like Anjali is here to replace DK/Sarla.  And unlike DK/Sarla who had Prabha backing them @ the end, here Anjali will have no one to back her.

Also, the Deshmukhs are back, and the Godman has asked that Shradhya be moved to his ashram, and Rohit/Abha have agreed.  Hope Shradhya escapes from there and goes to Shreya, and tells her what's happening.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rakt Sambandh Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index