Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

DOTW: Goradias vs Jagirdars

Poll Question: Is it time to wind up Rakt Sambandh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Okay, now that Sandhya's marriage to Neeraj is complete, GB's antics notwithstanding, here is something that would be interesting to compare - how do you compare her 2 sasurals?

Granted, from b4 the marriage itself, Yuvraj was all about deception, while Neeraj was totally in love w/ Sandhya.  So I guess there won't be any argument there.

But now, how about her sasurals - how do they compare?  In the Jagirdar mansion you had the completely evil - Prabha & DK, the partially evil Pankaj, the grey Sarla & on the good side, there was the ineffective Purushottam and the powerless Sunita, Jyoti & Priya.

Here, in the Garodias (is it too much to expect the CVs to remember that if Neeraj's last name is Pradhan, his family can't be Garodia?) you have on the good side Baa, Anmol & Reena, on the evil side GB, on the somewhat grey side Dadaji himself, Sarita and Urmi.  Yeah, Anjali is becoming a vamp, but part of it is circumstances.

So how do you rate the 2, and which one do you think is more interesting/watchable?  Do you think that Sandhya will develop as much spunk in handling this sasural like she did the earlier one?  How do you think Anjali's marriage will end - in a divorce, or her acquescing to Anmol and ending up reformed?  What do you think is likely to happen?

And the poll question above - do you think the serial is still interesting, or is it time to call it curtains?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalaz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
One comparison that struck me - the Jagirdars were shrewd, and it was tough to guess @ what they would be planning.  Consider for instance the episode where Bhosle almost got a confession out of Sandhya when DK & Yuvraj tricked her into believing that the cop was fake.

Here, Anjali is so stupid that she decides to get married to someone she disdains w/o even trying to formulate a plan for revenge.  If she can't get Neeraj to marry her, how does she expect him to cheat w/ her?

Ditz doesn't even begin to describe her!

And GB - already, just about everybody knows that she doesn't like Sandhya.  Only thing remaining is Sandhya finding out that she's really out for vengence against Dadaji, and disdains Neeraj as well.  That will make Sandhya a lot more aggressive than she currently is.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123-sia-ghotalaz

spatty123 Groupbie
spatty123
spatty123

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

I really think Jagirdars were more watchable atleast RS was fun. It was fun watching somebody get slapped every other day be it DK, Prabhavati or SarlaLOL. Here I am waiting for GB or Anjali to get slappedDay Dreaming.  Atleast Anjali is dumb enough to let Neeraj find out her intentions regarding Neeraj. Waiting for Sandhya to find out. And I really pity Anmol. Bechara bhai ki shaadi mein gaya tha apni barbadi kara ke aa gaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537-sia-.Vrish.ghotalazFaraan92

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Reserved!
Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
lol I totally agree with spatty123.

The moment when they started this Neeraj + Sandhya + Anjali and the new family track, I knew the creators were either stalling so that they can sum up a conclusion of the Jagirdars  and have them conjure up some nasty plan before the show ends OR they wanted to show something different and expected to get a good rating from the viewers, since most fans wanted a Sandhya and Neeraj romance which wasn't seen very much before.

As of now, I can definitely tell you that I liked the previous track way better than this one. I'm just eagerly waiting til they bring back some of the Jagirdars into the show and finish what they started. Hopefully, it won't be too long now. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123-sia-.Vrish.ghotalazFaraan92

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think a Neeraj romance would have been sweet had they shown them w/o introducing this new family.  I liked the episodes from the one where Sandhya returned home, and I wish they had not shown any more of the Jagirdars nor killed Yuvraj (Dhruv could still have left the show) Sandhya could have sheltered Neeraj for some time in her father's home, they could have married w/ all her sisters & families being there for a modest wedding (no debts by Jayesh this time) and then they could have started w/ Neeraj & Sandhya both trying to get jobs to make ends meet, as well as a parallel track w/ Shradhya.

I wonder whether the CVs have changed - what they're showing now is sooooo different from what they were doing just weeks ago.  Since TRPs are in the tank, they'd have done well to bring back the other sisters families but w/ more pleasant activities, except Rohit.  If they had to introduce new people, they could have introduced Shreya's in-laws, and had Neerdhya stay w/ them for a while, since they had met there.  Somehow, that never happened. Unhappy

Subaru537

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Back on topic, I'd like Neeraj to show a bit of Yuvraj's self-centeredness and take on his enemies head-on!  Of course, Yuvraj overdid it, disrespecting DK & Sarla whenever it was convenient, and persecuting them anytime they dared say anything against Vrinda, but here, Neeraj can do it on a limited basis to just Anjali and GB.  I'd love Neeraj to be as abusive to Anjali as Yuvi was to the blind Sandhya, after she found out about her father's death.  And I'd like him to treat GB like Yuvi treated Sarla, or indeed, even as Neeraj reacted to Sarla the first day she confronted Sandhya on her real relationship w/ Neeraj.

P.S.  I notice that this thread has been somewhat sidetracked from a comparison of Yuvraj's & Neeraj's families to whether the serial will end or not.  I accept the responsibility here, due to my poll question above.  So bear w/ me - I'll re-arrange things a bit and move these posts to the other thread about the serial ending, and please continue that discussion in this pre-existing thread

Rakt Sambandh ending anytime soon?

And my apologies for contributing towards derailing a thread I started.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 10 March 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537krystal_watz

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Newest comparison - Yuvraj vs Anjali.  Yuvraj wanted his wife to consummate w/ someone else, and Anjali wants to consummate w/ someone else.  Although technically, Anjali is not a Goradia, except thru marriage.

Honestly, I'd like Anjali & Anmol to split - even if he improves in terms of his experience, neither of them deserves the other.  Too bad Jyoti & Priya both got married b4 the Jagirdar arrest - they could have been forgotten, and one of the girls could have married Anmol after Neeraj's arrest.  Oh, and Yuvraj could have married Anjali. Evil Smile

spatty123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index