Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The lo....ng wait.. (Page 5)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
CB
now i can remember when u did tell about preggy Arpi, u dont want to c that track, its in early january.
May be u r right as CV's dont want to show Arpi preggy as they want to show dagad dam Avi again to chase/punish RV at the moment.Thanks for letting me know how was today's epi. Im happy even there is no romance but always want them together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

CB
now i can remember when u did tell about preggy Arpi, u dont want to c that track, its in early january.
May be u r right as CV's dont want to show Arpi preggy as they want to show dagad dam Avi again to chase/punish RV at the moment.Thanks for letting me know how was today's epi. Im happy even there is no romance but always want them together.

sowjanya u need to see todays episode  still

and  yes avdesh is basically a robinhood type of gunda and he needs to defend his family now and vanquish the wrong doers

i guess thats why dilly dallying

and on other hand now since arpi is under intensive care i think we wud see something even better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis-Prashu-

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hey LaxmiBig smile
Now im back hoping u r not log off now.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Avita ke shadi tho 10th November ko hogayi. Lekin SR ke liye 4 months is very looooooooooong wait.
Aap issi SR ke intejaar me neendh karaab math karna. Once Avita SR happens u could not sleep any more. LOL har ek raath ko wahi scenes will chase after ur mind and u will end up with square eyes.LOL Im just kidding. What ever u commenting is just for fun, i know. This is one fun topic we all can enjoy even the girls who r unmarried and dreaming about their SR. (May be Avita's SR will give some kinda plan/ inspiration how to celebrate it  when they got married.Wink)
Now im coming to the point.
Im sorry to say this but I have a strong feeling inside since their SR spoiled by BJ is that looooooooooooong awaited SR will be the grand finale of this show. As long Bootni is there she never let them to have their SR. U know our Avita Bhainsbudhi , how they not closing their doors , even if they close the doors for some privacy, bootni is there all the time knocking doors to tell some excusses. Now we can understand that until BJ got exposed Avita's SR will be dragged . only God knows , sorry CV's knows when will they show it?
In the beginning of GKD Ashish said lot of similarities between him and Omi bhayya(Ajay devgan from the film omkara). since i have seen that interview whenever i watch the GKD, i used to feel the dialouges and some scenes similar to each other (the film and GKD).
There are somany  hints of their SR even when they were in the jungle runs, they never showed more than romance. even they did not show an intimated kiss that used to be happen between couple.They last time in the jungle show their romance through  songs but never showed their privacy .we all know that with BJ its not possible then why didn't they showed their SR in the jungle where they just two of them. Did they think there is no bed and flowers for their SR in the jungle? we all know if they really want to show SR it can happen without sej and flowers.This is nothing but to drag their SR again. Now they taken that romance level bit up since they back to haweli again not to disappoint its viewers. Now they started many more mentions of SR coz this is the way they want show the drama where Arpi isn't ready(one or the other way to drag their SR agian). Im not expecting or hoping for SR at the moment, not coz Arpi keeping herself away, they just want to drag it again and again Until LS comes into the scene and BJ's truth expose the story remains the same.Its Avita's SR still pending. As u said in the topic some time its Avi cos of BJ, now its Arpi coz of RV. Now u can c my formula for their SR.
Avita's SR=(Avi-BJ)+Arpi-(RV+LS)=Avita
im hoping im not true but i just wrote what i have been feeling for Avita, since their Wedding day.
If they give us Avita SR where u never c a husband  Avi believing her wife  Arpi is still virgin even if she gone to bed with enemy then i must agree with Ashish that this wasn't seen or happen on tv yet And i will be  really happy for all GKDians who are waiting nothing but for their SR.  

I love your formulaLOL, it will take all of that and the sun, the moon ,and all the stars lining up in the right order for it to happen.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Sowjanya Di..

saw ur maths equation now...

Wooohoo....I loooved itWink

BenNevis

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Awww I feel so sorry for Avi. He must have sounded desperate for an SR and his wife just kept refusing. I don't think the SR will happen until close to the very end of the show. I got this feeling ever since the first SR's dismissal and felt like Avita will never have an SR. I don't think Avita will have one soon due to Arpi's condition and need for recovery. Then, they'll probably face more conflicts. By that time, even Avi will forget what an SR is. But maybe I'm just wrong. Let's see what the upcoming scenes reveal.

Vistaa

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Hey LaxmiBig smile
Now im back hoping u r not log off now.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Avita ke shadi tho 10th November ko hogayi. Lekin SR ke liye 4 months is very looooooooooong wait.
Aap issi SR ke intejaar me neendh karaab math karna. Once Avita SR happens u could not sleep any more. LOL har ek raath ko wahi scenes will chase after ur mind and u will end up with square eyes.LOL Im just kidding. What ever u commenting is just for fun, i know. This is one fun topic we all can enjoy even the girls who r unmarried and dreaming about their SR. (May be Avita's SR will give some kinda plan/ inspiration how to celebrate it  when they got married.Wink)
Now im coming to the point.
Im sorry to say this but I have a strong feeling inside since their SR spoiled by BJ is that looooooooooooong awaited SR will be the grand finale of this show. As long Bootni is there she never let them to have their SR. U know our Avita Bhainsbudhi , how they not closing their doors , even if they close the doors for some privacy, bootni is there all the time knocking doors to tell some excusses. Now we can understand that until BJ got exposed Avita's SR will be dragged . only God knows , sorry CV's knows when will they show it?
In the beginning of GKD Ashish said lot of similarities between him and Omi bhayya(Ajay devgan from the film omkara). since i have seen that interview whenever i watch the GKD, i used to feel the dialouges and some scenes similar to each other (the film and GKD).
There are somany  hints of their SR even when they were in the jungle runs, they never showed more than romance. even they did not show an intimated kiss that used to be happen between couple.They last time in the jungle show their romance through  songs but never showed their privacy .we all know that with BJ its not possible then why didn't they showed their SR in the jungle where they just two of them. Did they think there is no bed and flowers for their SR in the jungle? we all know if they really want to show SR it can happen without sej and flowers.This is nothing but to drag their SR again. Now they taken that romance level bit up since they back to haweli again not to disappoint its viewers. Now they started many more mentions of SR coz this is the way they want show the drama where Arpi isn't ready(one or the other way to drag their SR agian). Im not expecting or hoping for SR at the moment, not coz Arpi keeping herself away, they just want to drag it again and again Until LS comes into the scene and BJ's truth expose the story remains the same.Its Avita's SR still pending. As u said in the topic some time its Avi cos of BJ, now its Arpi coz of RV. Now u can c my formula for their SR.
im hoping im not true but i just wrote what i have been feeling for Avita, since their Wedding day.
If they give us Avita SR where u never c a husband  Avi believing her wife  Arpi is still virgin even if she gone to bed with enemy then i must agree with Ashish that this wasn't seen or happen on tv yet And i will be  really happy for all GKDians who are waiting nothing but for their SR.  

I love your formulaLOL, it will take all of that and the sun, the moon ,and all the stars lining up in the right order for it to happen.

Hey Laxmi, Sowjanya, Nila, and everyone else who is onlineSmile

So true Nila, ....I guess after today's episode, it ain't happening anytime soonCryCry..........poor girl, abhi to jaan hi ke lene-dene pade hain.

But in the tradition of the Great Hindi Fillum, there can always be a looooong, torrid dream sequenceWink....kyun Laxmi?

LOLLOL

Edited by Vistaa - 09 March 2011 at 6:56pm

BenNevis

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Awww I feel so sorry for Avi. He must have sounded desperate for an SR and his wife just kept refusing. I don't think the SR will happen until close to the very end of the show. I got this feeling ever since the first SR's dismissal and felt like Avita will never have an SR. I don't think Avita will have one soon due to Arpi's condition and need for recovery. Then, they'll probably face more conflicts. By that time, even Avi will forget what an SR is. But maybe I'm just wrong. Let's see what the upcoming scenes reveal.

Hey SiddaHug

Long time no see, gurlSmile...how have you been?  Totally agree with you.........there is lot more to come before our love-birds can have their happily ever after.

Vista

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by Sidda8

Hey SiddaHug

Long time no see, gurlSmile...how have you been?  Totally agree with you.........there is lot more to come before our love-birds can have their happily ever after.

Vista

hi girls  or whoever is online

thats what i had been saying

it wont happen so soon when there is so much more conflicts to come.

now since arpi is in critical condition there cud be more lovey dovey moments

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index