SONU_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry guys i just dont want to hurt anyone.it was just because i wanted to talk to u and you attention that one of ur memb came to our forum and bashed our chara.plz dont bash our characters.i dont wanted to post threads like that but ur members forced me to do so.once again sorry by heart.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksharafan thumbnail
dats okay!!!!!but u cant punish every1 4some stupid prsn!!v all love r characters so much dat v cant bear ppl talking bad about dem so i can undrstand u!!so nw jst 4get n 4giv everything!!!!!
SONU_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksharafan

dats okay!!!!!but u cant punish every1 4some stupid prsn!!v all love r characters so much dat v cant bear ppl talking bad about dem so i can undrstand u!!so nw jst 4get n 4giv everything!!!!!

thanx 4 ur cooperatin.
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u hv posted is ccbm the samething n the problem i hv is that ull bashed a naksh during the last few days regarding spa so is it all right
anyway it was too much u didnt stop from 1 post

happy that u have understand ur mistake😊
Edited by nishi755 - 13 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
we yrkkh-ians have a big heart and we forgive you but if one person bashed you shoudnt do the same thing just dont do it in the future
-S.S- thumbnail

i think sorry wont work what n what hv u written shame on u

guys just check how many post n the replyes of her shocking i dont tink she wanted to realise us something she is put of her mind tlling so much n easly said sorry i dont believe u at all
MERRY_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuwan250a

i think sorry wont work what n what hv u written shame on u

guys just check how many post n the replyes of her shocking i dont tink she wanted to realise us something she is put of her mind tlling so much n easly said sorry i dont believe u at all

THEN DONT BELEIVE HER NAAA😆