CVs !A room of her own for Kesar, please.

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I can't understand why Kesar is shown still sharing a room with Shakti.😡😡
The Haveli is big & surely they've some spare rooms? Atleast Kesar should move to Komal's old room or with Dadi.

It's sickening to see her in the same room with Shakti after her recent trauma, I mean the murder attempt on her and not y'day's cheap trick of Shakti.That guy buried her for God's sake! Please show some sensitivity and move her to a room of her own.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIMARAN - TUM HAIN NA SAJJAN ISNGH KEE PYAAREE DAADI(BEARD) KECHKEY SAMJHAONA,,,,
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u bt shakti can also live in another room y only kesar as he was living when he married to araushi so ha can also naaaaaaaa?

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

agree wid u bt shakti can also live in another room y only kesar as he was living when he married to araushi so ha can also naaaaaaaa?

Hi Priya
I remember Arushi in Shakti's room & Kesar on the terrace. It doesn't matter who moves out, but both sharing a room as if nothing happened is creepy. Dnt u think?

How would she ever get some sleep?A new room can also signal a new start for her, w.o painful memories atleast in her bedroom.
And as the family incubator and someone who holds Shakti's freedom in her hands still, she can demand some small mercies from the Thakurs.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Hi Priya
I remember Arushi in Shakti's room & Kesar on the terrace. It doesn't matter who moves out, but both sharing a room as if nothing happened is creepy. Dnt u think?

How would she ever get some sleep?A new room can also signal a new start for her, w.o painful memories atleast in her bedroom.
And as the family incubator and someone who holds Shakti's freedom in her hands still, she can demand some small mercies from the Thakurs.

oh so ur point was this then i,m totlly agree wid u dear👏

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

oh so ur point was this then i,m totlly agree wid u dear👏

Thanks Priya.
Anyway Kesar & Shakti's track is also tiring to me now. Wish they would end it somehow soon.