Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CVs !A room of her own for Kesar, please.

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I can't understand why Kesar is shown still sharing a room with Shakti.AngryAngry
The Haveli is big & surely they've some spare rooms? Atleast Kesar should move to Komal's old room or with Dadi.

It's sickening to see her in the same room with Shakti after her recent trauma, I mean the murder attempt on her and not y'day's cheap trick of Shakti.That guy buried her for God's sake! Please show some sensitivity and move her to a room of her own.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 09 March 2011 at 2:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiipiyarapiyari....Poojie....

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
agree wid u bt shakti can also live in another room y only kesar as he was living when he married to araushi so ha can also naaaaaaaa?
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

agree wid u bt shakti can also live in another room y only kesar as he was living when he married to araushi so ha can also naaaaaaaa?

Hi Priya
I remember Arushi in Shakti's room & Kesar on the terrace. It doesn't matter who moves out, but both sharing a room as if nothing happened is creepy. Dnt u think?

How would she ever get some sleep?A new room can also signal a new start for her, w.o painful memories atleast in her bedroom.
And as the family incubator and someone who holds Shakti's freedom in her hands still, she can demand some small mercies from the Thakurs.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 09 March 2011 at 4:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Hi Priya
I remember Arushi in Shakti's room & Kesar on the terrace. It doesn't matter who moves out, but both sharing a room as if nothing happened is creepy. Dnt u think?

How would she ever get some sleep?A new room can also signal a new start for her, w.o painful memories atleast in her bedroom.
And as the family incubator and someone who holds Shakti's freedom in her hands still, she can demand some small mercies from the Thakurs.
oh so ur point was this then i,m totlly agree wid u dearClap
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Hi Priya

oh so ur point was this then i,m totlly agree wid u dearClap

Thanks Priya.
Anyway Kesar & Shakti's track is also tiring to me now. Wish they would end it somehow soon.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top