Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's Thread # 7!!... (Page 13)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

DDDDDDIIIIIIIII!!!!!  Pagal hogayi kya...log kya sochengi mere screen ko dekhe...main class mein hoon!  *hitting forehead* Actually take that back...main hi pagal hoon...kuch nahin bolna chahiye tha main...ab main jaa rahi hoon kyunki agar aap ek aur pic post karti toh main toh gayi ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hi Riya dear HugHug


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Nahin! Jaanaa nahiiin.ROFL Ab main post nahin karoonghi! I'll wait til later!WinkROFL

Theeke, Di, agar aap baad mein post karengi toh main rookhengi ROFL varna kitna mushkil hai class ke liye hosh mein rehna Harshu ka pics dekh kar ROFL

Riya meriii, tera kuch nahin hosaktha, yaar! ROFL ROFL ROFL  (I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud and it is sooo hard...lagta hai I'll fall behosh simply from trying to hold back my laughter!!)



ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

*laughs out loud* only my sis and cousin are here and they know that I'm chatting to you too so they aren't paying attention! ROFLROFL
Yaa....we are riots all the times.........ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

DDDDDDIIIIIIIII!!!!!  Pagal hogayi kya...log kya sochengi mere screen ko dekhe...main class mein hoon!  *hitting forehead* Actually take that back...main hi pagal hoon...kuch nahin bolna chahiye tha main...ab main jaa rahi hoon kyunki agar aap ek aur pic post karti toh main toh gayi ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hi Riya dear HugHug


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Nahin! Jaanaa nahiiin.ROFL Ab main post nahin karoonghi! I'll wait til later!WinkROFL

Theeke, Di, agar aap baad mein post karengi toh main rookhengi ROFL varna kitna mushkil hai class ke liye hosh mein rehna Harshu ka pics dekh kar ROFL

Riya meriii, tera kuch nahin hosaktha, yaar! ROFL ROFL ROFL  (I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud and it is sooo hard...lagta hai I'll fall behosh simply from trying to hold back my laughter!!)


Tejy, think abt my situation then......ROFL

Ab I totally understand your situation, Riya ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Acha! Girls! Silky's put in a request for an uncensored OS... chal! Shuru hojaa! ROFL ROFL
BubblyR IF-Veteran Member
BubblyR
BubblyR

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 27450

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hai hai....Besharmiyon..!!!!!!!
Mere bina itna aagay chale gayye..!! LOL LOL LOL
silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Joined: 04 March 2011
Posts: 6881

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Angelfairy

Mujhe maar dalne ka irada he kya aisa sizling harshu pics post kar k.
Ria di aas pass dekho i m dere wid u in shirtless harshu land. Clap


Arey...Silky tu bhi yahaan.......WinkLOL

Itne saare logon ko dekh kar Hashu kahi sharma na jaaye.......ROFL

hai di sachi agar mera princy charmy sharmaega na to me to pakka kuch kar dalungi Wink
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

*laughs out loud* only my sis and cousin are here and they know that I'm chatting to you too so they aren't paying attention! ROFLROFL
Yaa....we are riots all the times.........ROFL

Humare besharmi thread mein isse bada sach aur kuch bhi nahin hai ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu


ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

*laughs out loud* only my sis and cousin are here and they know that I'm chatting to you too so they aren't paying attention! ROFLROFL
Yaa....we are riots all the times.........ROFL

Humare besharmi thread mein isse bada sach aur kuch bhi nahin hai ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Such main yaar........"Its kind off such ka saamna"......ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

ROFL ROFL

Acha! Girls! Silky's put in a request for an uncensored OS... chal! Shuru hojaa! ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21190

Pyari_Zahra 136 21190 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69946

SunShine_A 772 69946 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86353

--sanchita-- 1203 86353 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24467

-Dimple- 532 24467 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14283

-Dimple- 318 14283 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index