Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's Thread # 7!!... (Page 113)

Jenny_Barbie Goldie
Jenny_Barbie
Jenny_Barbie

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 1044

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Bilkul riya Wink don't know what number it's at though. I have 5 now but I can't put them in order ROFL

Haiii we all know that because Taani told Onu to talk to robbie, there'll be some kinda jagra and maybe ritesh will stir it Ermm.

I honestly don't give a damn as long as I get TaAnu! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
Such mainnn Lubz.Wink....I just dont care abt others.....they can well go to hell.....Ouch
 
Me want Taanu....all the way....Day Dreaming


i just want TaAnu in whole episode atleast for oneday.Embarrassed..without any disturbances of all the other crapsLOL just imagine sirf onu and taani in whole episodeDay Dreaming...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDutta-Ramya-Lubz.TaAnu

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17198

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged


Taani's was nervous when Anu dragged her near wall! LOL



She was avoiding Anu when he was about to hug her for her chance in singing! ConfusedOuch



I dont remember when this was ? Sleepy


Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Haiii Jennifer, kaash aisa hota toh main toh pehle se zayada paagal hojaati ROFL

The CVs only did that once... on the date epi Day Dreaming

But CVs ko itna akal nahin hai aaj kal Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny_Barbie

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dollbarbie61

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Bilkul riya Wink don't know what number it's at though. I have 5 now but I can't put them in order ROFL

Haiii we all know that because Taani told Onu to talk to robbie, there'll be some kinda jagra and maybe ritesh will stir it Ermm.

I honestly don't give a damn as long as I get TaAnu! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 
Such mainnn Lubz.Wink....I just dont care abt others.....they can well go to hell.....Ouch
 
Me want Taanu....all the way....Day Dreaming


i just want TaAnu in whole episode atleast for oneday.Embarrassed..without any disturbances of all the other crapsLOL just imagine sirf onu and taani in whole episodeDay Dreaming...
Cant agree with u more......Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Imagining!!!!!  Taanu + whole episode=Riya go insane

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny_BarbieLubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks



I dont remember when this was ? Sleepy




After Taani performed in the studio I thinkConfused
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by ramyaks



I dont remember when this was ? Sleepy




After Taani performed in the studio I thinkConfused
NO idea yaar..ConfusedConfused
M so lost in Taaanu to remember anythin right now......Awwwwwwwww.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-Lubz.TaAnu

Jenny_Barbie Goldie
Jenny_Barbie
Jenny_Barbie

Joined: 15 November 2010
Posts: 1044

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Haiii Jennifer, kaash aisa hota toh main toh pehle se zayada paagal hojaati ROFL

The CVs only did that once... on the date epi Day Dreaming

But CVs ko itna akal nahin hai aaj kal Ermm


hai Lubz.Hug...
but this stupid CV cant stop our imagination yaar...Embarrassed...if am the CV then our TaAnu SR will not end yaar..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnu

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dollbarbie61

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Haiii Jennifer, kaash aisa hota toh main toh pehle se zayada paagal hojaati ROFL

The CVs only did that once... on the date epi Day Dreaming

But CVs ko itna akal nahin hai aaj kal Ermm


hai Lubz.Hug...
but this stupid CV cant stop our imagination yaar...Embarrassed...if am the CV then our TaAnu SR will not end yaar..LOLLOL
 
Good one.....WinkLOL
And if i were the CV....i would make sure everyday is SR for them....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21165

Pyari_Zahra 136 21165 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69837

SunShine_A 772 69837 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86312

--sanchita-- 1203 86312 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24452

-Dimple- 532 24452 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14271

-Dimple- 318 14271 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index