Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay-pia chale delhi!!! (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
awwww my poor baby sunshine. i want the tv channel to show us SUKU cheering up for the team... love u darling
abhiya_cool Goldie
abhiya_cool
abhiya_cool

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey thanks for telling Smile

i live in Delhi....Dancingyayyy they r coming to Delhi...though i am not going to watch the match but still they r COMING to Delhi LOL...i am sure they will love Dilli dilwalo ki.....but i wud just advice them to be careful with the fans....because its not Mumbai meri jaan, ppl go crazy when they see celebrities here
last time when Bipasha Basu visited a mall in Delhi, she was haunted like hell ROFL (omg i am not supposed to do burai to Delhi...i am a Delhite myself ROFL)
lolzzROFL.....i just hope they will come back to mumbai safelyLOL....unko ambulance ki zaroorath  na padeLOL......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I wish I was in Delhi too,...... thanks for this post ...... all off-screen moments of suku and vivu are so cute Smile Smile
kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
lovely... JUST saw the vdo of abhiya leaving for the match.. they look adorable!! AWSOME
viri_7 Newbie
viri_7
viri_7

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i posted on d same thing!!my parents went d d match nd i dint   go :( wish hd gone too!
viri_7 Newbie
viri_7
viri_7

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

hey thanks for telling Smile

i live in Delhi....Dancingyayyy they r coming to Delhi...though i am not going to watch the match but still they r COMING to Delhi LOL...i am sure they will love Dilli dilwalo ki.....but i wud just advice them to be careful with the fans....because its not Mumbai meri jaan, ppl go crazy when they see celebrities here
last time when Bipasha Basu visited a mall in Delhi, she was haunted like hell ROFL (omg i am not supposed to do burai to Delhi...i am a Delhite myself ROFL)
hey not fair!! :)..me a delhite too..nd m sure dey'll luvv d city!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

thanx 4 sharing the news...do u have pic of them together at WC??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index