Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey thanks for telling 😊

i live in Delhi....yayyy they r coming to Delhi...though i am not going to watch the match but still they r COMING to Delhi LOL...i am sure they will love Dilli dilwalo ki.....but i wud just advice them to be careful with the fans....because its not Mumbai meri jaan, ppl go crazy when they see celebrities here
last time when Bipasha Basu visited a mall in Delhi, she was haunted like hell 🤣 (omg i am not supposed to do burai to Delhi...i am a Delhite myself 🤣)

lolzz🤣.....i just hope they will come back to mumbai safely😆....unko ambulance ki zaroorath  na pade😆......
sumana-13 thumbnail
I wish I was in Delhi too,...... thanks for this post ...... all off-screen moments of suku and vivu are so cute ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely... JUST saw the vdo of abhiya leaving for the match.. they look adorable!! AWSOME
viri_7 thumbnail
i posted on d same thing!!my parents went d d match nd i dint   go :( wish hd gone too!
viri_7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

hey thanks for telling 😊

i live in Delhi....yayyy they r coming to Delhi...though i am not going to watch the match but still they r COMING to Delhi LOL...i am sure they will love Dilli dilwalo ki.....but i wud just advice them to be careful with the fans....because its not Mumbai meri jaan, ppl go crazy when they see celebrities here
last time when Bipasha Basu visited a mall in Delhi, she was haunted like hell 🤣 (omg i am not supposed to do burai to Delhi...i am a Delhite myself 🤣)

hey not fair!! :)..me a delhite too..nd m sure dey'll luvv d city!
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

thanx 4 sharing the news...do u have pic of them together at WC??

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very cute.... suku looks great without makeup and Vivian too.. they look so good and so comfortable with each other...