India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

reason 4 my post (Page 3)

SONU_12 Senior Member
SONU_12
SONU_12

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

you all didnot beleive me.i m not mad to post a topic in any forum without any reason.i m a silent reader.i watch many serials such as geet pratigya ye ishq haye pyar ki ye ik kahani ltl sgp  etc.one of ur member name was something like yummymummy or else a few months later bashed there.i wasnot a member of if at that time so i didnt remember forums name.i dont want any more discussions with u because i dont want someone to call me chameleon etc.plz modz close this topic and from now i will never come accross any forum.i told you sorry because i was at mistake not to give u a chance 4 saying rude words to meCry

Edited by SONU_12 - 09 March 2011 at 4:26am

kavithaa12 Senior Member
kavithaa12
kavithaa12

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
thum bilkul right sana dear.every men/women's identity reveals his/her behaviour and attitudes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubeygmann2010FrozenRain-Swetha-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by sana4kinha

i don't believe any of our members done anything like this...most of our members stay with this forum only....we r not intrested in bashing anyone....and i just checked almost all the forums and doesn't find anything like u specified....bt if u feel something like this then just forget it....but this kind of behaviour is not good for ur respect....if all started to behave like this then there will be no value of our identity...ur posts doesn't look like to make a realization among our forum members......and i'm glad u accepted ur mistakes and hope u not do it again...enjoy ur serial.....and u most welcomed to our forum..bt not for bashing...!!

Well said sana janu...Embarrassed

Well said sana janu...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati--Swetha-

MERRY_12 Groupbie
MERRY_12
MERRY_12

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

whats ur forum?????
CHODO NA YAAR KYA BACHI K PEECHE LAGE HOLOL
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
few months back post this person is posting in our forumsonly now to make us realice what bashing is  n now what did this person do till now she could hv told us then why now ?
Well said sana janu agree with u 100%

gmann2010-yati-..Sakeena..-Swetha-

PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
I am sure no one no one in this forum is insensible or irrresposible to commet like that and more over we are too busy in discussing our serial that we dont have time to talk to others serial and if you want to say anything atleast use the good words or few nice words please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
hey guys i think tat tis girl/boy is amazed by our unity n frunship so noW she wants 2 join tis CCBM PARIVAAR tats why she is sheding crocodile tears over hereLOL

EmbarrassedEAST OR WEST CCBM N NIVREN IS THE BESTEmbarrassed

-yati-diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..-Swetha-

-S.S- Goldie
-S.S-
-S.S-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
yummimommy if u a takling about this member she is a pratigya forum member so next time u better find out n write it will be better

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Go to top