Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this person posted the same topics in YRKKH forum also n then a topic in which this person said sorry to the forum memvers n gave the same explanation that YRKHH members bashed some character on other forum
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

this person posted the same topics in YRKKH forum also n then a topic in which this person said sorry to the forum memvers n gave the same explanation that YRKHH members bashed some character on other forum

i guess  he  is  from  sgp  forum........in sgp  forum i have  never  seen any of ccbm members  bashing  them... ...most of sgp forums  members  r hear  in ccbm forum too.....he/she may be telling lie
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: yami06

i guess  he  is  from  sgp  forum........in sgp  forum i have  never  seen any of ccbm members  bashing  them... ...most of sgp forums  members  r hear  in ccbm forum too.....he/she may be telling lie

i tolally agree with u😳.... this person is like a cameleon who changes colours as n wen he/she feels like......😑 he/she has no remorse... n now look... voila.....!!! he/she is doing the same in other forums also.......as wat he/she did in our forum........😑 
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wud like to know which forum u belong to, I really want to know if our members are capable of what they hv been accused? I can vouch for the quality  of the members and the post. If you still hv any problem then report to the mods, they will do the needful.
We too hv disagreements with each other, but never have abused and used swear words the way it has bn hurled at us fr last couple of days.
However, your apologies are accepted and hope to hv decent discussion in near future.
SONU_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you all didnot beleive me.i m not mad to post a topic in any forum without any reason.i m a silent reader.i watch many serials such as geet pratigya ye ishq haye pyar ki ye ik kahani ltl sgp  etc.one of ur member name was something like yummymummy or else a few months later bashed there.i wasnot a member of if at that time so i didnt remember forums name.i dont want any more discussions with u because i dont want someone to call me chameleon etc.plz modz close this topic and from now i will never come accross any forum.i told you sorry because i was at mistake not to give u a chance 4 saying rude words to me😭

Edited by SONU_12 - 13 years ago
kavithaa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thum bilkul right sana dear.every men/women's identity reveals his/her behaviour and attitudes.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Well said sana janu...😳

Well said sana janu...😳
MERRY_12 thumbnail
CHODO NA YAAR KYA BACHI K PEECHE LAGE HOπŸ˜†
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
few months back post this person is posting in our forumsonly now to make us realice what bashing is  n now what did this person do till now she could hv told us then why now ?
Well said sana janu agree with u 100%
PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
I am sure no one no one in this forum is insensible or irrresposible to commet like that and more over we are too busy in discussing our serial that we dont have time to talk to others serial and if you want to say anything atleast use the good words or few nice words please.