India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

CVs plzzz bring back our Karan this week

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
I am tired now of massiji and missing those Abha and Karan moments. We have had enough for last 1 months or so there has been tremendous torture to us''day and again showing us that Abha who keeps on doing good to others always gets bad in return (which is just not justified). Let me be more specific: If I am right ,starting from December  you have been emphasizing too much on Massiji and her evil deeds. There has been no storyline progressing other then showing us that evil keeps winning time and again. 

You started with mamajii torturing Pratibha and then Abha toooo no wonder he was caught but that itself was too much for us  (The whole concept was derogating and some what hilarious too)---Then entry of mamiji ---Then Dushyant and his better half ---  mammiji killing Karan  --- Then entry of an look alike of karan (as ranchod) a whole new drama --- And now Sidharth joining hands wid massi ( By the way I don't get this concept as to why did he change his mind I don't want him to harm Abha nor any of the members from Prasad family dey have had enough) --- Then comes, Karan being alive and in Coma --- And d last the entryof the New Doctor. Well anyways plz note dis point that we viewers want Abharan and not Abhasid..!!!! Cvs!  Abha is nothing widout Karan, and we are missing dem a lot now. You have shown more of Mammiji, Dushyant ,Thakurs and Prasad family  than Abharan ,I think its high tym dat u get back our Abharan (Abha and Karan and not Abha and Siddhart/Ranchod). 

Lets come to the present track: Breaking news!!! According to the articles and the promos ,it is suppose to be a track on Abha Karan. It should be mainly concentrating on Karan's Condition and Abha realizing that the person wid her is not Karan but Siddharth.  But , you are still showing Yashos cat and mouse game and the useless Dushyant drama. When is it going to be over ?

I understand that Ranchod is related to Prasad family and thus part of your theme. But, may I remind you that Abharan are the protagonist and not Abhasiddharth . The main storyline should be on the main leads and not on Abha Sidh .  

When is it going to be on Karan and Abha ? Or is it that you are trying to make it with Abha Siddharth ?

Another point, I would like to emphasize is that your constant showcase of EVIL in the serial. It is a known fact that there are feudal societies with evil character's like Massi.  I would say this again , only showing the darkness of the society will not help, you will have to show the remedy too. Lyk in this case please show us that Abha has won(bad things come to an end). And show us massi getting punished severely. 

Your broadcasting house recently received various comments about showing the main lead with too many marriages in your show 'WRWMK'. I am afraid you are doing the same thing in 'YMGGK'.  There is unnecessary entry of Siddharth into Abhas life. I just hope if the CVs aren't planning to pair up Abha-Siddhartha n Karan ' Arunaditi (that doc). 

You have suddenly started showing Siddharth acting to be as Karan, trying to help abha on Karans last wish (request). Well, I can only say about my feelings: Whenever I see Siddharth acting as Karan , I feel that he is cheating Abha and taking her for granted  who thinks that its Karan and not siddharth . I really sympathize her.

My point in writing all this, is because I just love Abharan's character and want you to concentrate on their life and character. They are the protagonist and hence Abharan should be on the center of attraction and not the other way around.

Sorry if i have been harsh couldn't take it any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Edited by riniiii - 09 March 2011 at 2:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Sab_1311sam-farushaliGarkhelsunprayas_aarchacoolpratz_SilentSoul_

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey ..............rinii,u r totally right................we need abharan back,earlier i used to wait for this show anxiously for abha and karan but now i just hate sid acting as karan ............he is playing with abha's emotions,how she will feel awkward when she come's to know abt it?iam really scared now...............becoz of this if abha decides to walkout of his life when karan comes back.............iam getting weird ideas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@ Khyser,Thanx for agreeing wid me

U know i was actually forced to make this post ......lyk yesterday how easily he lied about that signature stuff after that i am just not able to think how will Abha react when she will cum to know about  Siddharths truth Disapprove 

khyser2k11

sam-far Senior Member
sam-far
sam-far

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
All i have to say is that u r right and well said or should i say well written lol

riniiii

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riniiii

@ Khyser,Thanx for agreeing wid me

U know i was actually forced to make this post ......lyk yesterday how easily he lied about that signature stuff after that i am just not able to think how will Abha react when she will cum to know about  Siddharths truth Disapprove 

I do not believe Karan is coming back Abha for a while...next story line IMO will be the Love & Caring episodes between Karan and this lady Doctor. And once she realizes that she has no hope with him, then she will try to unite him with Abha. Smile

riniiii

diyasingh Groupbie
diyasingh
diyasingh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
thats true i completely agree with u it is time the show become more interesting an happy to watch

riniiii

arianne21 Senior Member
arianne21
arianne21

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
u r definitely right i want abharan back Smile

riniiii

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby