India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Crazy Artians os corner.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
hi friends this is my second creation for all crazy Artians out there. i did not find a suitable name for it.
you all suggest one after reading it.

*Hulchul hui,zara shor hua,dil chor hua,teri aor hua,aise chali jab hawa,  ishq hua hi hua......*
I was enjoying this beautiful song on my i-pod,eyes closed leaning against the window of our mini-bus. Yes mini-bus ,my friends & i had a rare free
week end , so we decided to spend it on our favorite hill-station. We were going to have a picnic & my birthday bash on this week-end.
My friends had dubbed it "couples Picnic", but as luck would have it, Jun canceled at the last moment. So i was alone on this "couples picnic".
We thought engaging a bus would be more fun than driving down, in our individual cars. All of us i.e. Jas, his wife, Navina & her friend,Abhi &his friend ,I gathered at Jas's place, we were about to

leave to pick up Jun , when he called me.  
"Hi baby," said Jun, " i'm really very very sorry, but i can't make it for the week end ,somethings have come up, please forgive me baby,i will make it up to you i promise."
"Its ok Jun, i understand. please don't say sorry, i think we are past the stage when we had to say sorry for each & every little thing.I know you would'nt miss my birthday unless it was something

serious.see you next week, take care,love you.",I replied.
"Love you too,baby*muahh*,take care of yourselves for me".said Jun.

So here we were, on our way. I won't lie & say that i did'nt mind, not having Jun with us, i was very disappointed. I had looked forward to this week end. But there was no point in making

him feel guilty,which he was feeling already. There were others to consider too, no point in spoiling their outing with my mood. More than others Navina knew what i was feeling,so she sat with me the

whole way,as we left Mumbai, chatting ninteen to dozen, doing every thing best friends are supposed to do. As we left Mumbai behind, i assured Navina that i was alright & there was no point in

making her friend miserable by leaving him to his own devices. I sent her back to sit with him.It started to drizzle as we began to drive up the hill, making the atmosphere more romantic.

I felt like a darned fifth wheel at that moment. So to distract myself i took out my i-pod & listened to songs. I had uploaded all the songs that we had performed on our show.
I especially loved "ishq hua",because while picturising this song ,i realised my feelings for Jun were same as Nupur's for Mayank. I was lost in the song,reliving each & every emotion i had gone through

while filming it.    The first thing that attracted me to Jun was his infectious smile & his cute dimples. My first impression about him was "he is a first rate flirt", but slowly after spending time with him,

working with him i realized he is gem of a person, genuine,caring,helpful. Slowly i began to fall for him,but we confessed only during the filming of "pehli baar mohabbat ki hai".

We were about half way from our destination,when Jas asked the bus-driver to stop near a road-side tea shop. All of us had steaming hot cups of cardamom flavoured tea, this again reminded me of

the tea Jun had made for me on women's day. Gosh i was a hopeless case,how was i going to survive the week end when every little thing reminded me of him.
The tea shop owner told us about a small picturesque water-fall some distance away from his shop. We decided to walk to it,before resuming our journey.
As we were walking towards the waterfall, Navina asked me to sing something.Hopeless case that i am ,i started-"sajde mein yoon hi jhukta hoon". when i came to "khuda jaane" part of the song the

guys joined singing in besura voice, they must have scared off the birds & small animals in atleast two mile radius of the woods we were in. All of us girls laughed our heads off,at their "singing".
Finally we reached the water fall, it was really beautiful. A small pond was formed at its base,  we decided to wade in the water. All of us were in the water & with guys around, soon a splashing

match ensued. We splashed water & played to our hearts content, i saw a boulder near the pond where there was sunlight. I sat on the boulder & opened my hair to let the sun & wind dry it a little.
I snapped quite a few pictures of my friends.         

I looked at my watch,it was almost an hour since we came down to the water fall. "Come on guys!!!, lets get moving."i said. All of us started walking towards the bus,shivering a little due to the damp

clothes. As we resumed our journey Abhi suggested we all play antakshari,so a round of antakshari started, reminding me of  the scene in my show were chiru & i  play antakshari ;irritating Mayank.  
I smiled wistfully ,wishing Jun was with me. The antakshari turned into a competition of singing in the most besura voice,within a few minutes.

Finally we reached our destination,our hotel was on the outskirts of the town.  There was an option of regular rooms or charming small cottages amidst a lush green garden along with a man-made

waterfall. We opted for the cottages,they afforded us some privacy.  I took a look at the cottage,it had small deck,a sitting-room & bedroom with bath & a kitchenette. We dumped our bags in the

cottages,had lunch & did all the touristy things people do on hill-stations.
We came back  in the evening .The cottages had huge open space in front of them,which gave Jas an idea, he asked the management whether we could have a bonfire in the open space,they readily

agreed. The manager told Jas,they usually arranged bonfires for guest who requested.

So it was arranged,bonfire,A food-station & a music system , we were set for our party. When the people from adjoining cottages saw all the arrangement they enquired whether they could join in.
They were invited to join & soon we had considerably more people around.Every one was enjoying,but i got the meaning of how one can be alone in the crowd. I so badly wanted Jun with me.
There was no point in wishing that ,I thought,to distract myself i got up started dancing along with others. But my heart was not in it, i checked my watch every few minutes.
 More than 3 hours after the party started , someone got a dvd of soft romantic songs for slow dancing. I decided to take a breather & sat down. I checked my watch,it was nearly 11.30 pm.
I should go back to the cottage ,i thought,Jun will surely call to wish me. As I sat there thinking whether i should stay or go,Abhi came up to me.

"don't you think you are trying a little too hard here?"Abhi asked me,"I can see your heart is not in it. why don't you go back to your cottage, I can see you want to. You are waiting for Jun's call

are'nt you?"     I blushed hard & nodded. "Ok ,you go ahead, no-one is going to miss you here,if anyone asks i will handle them."said Abhi.
I thanked Abhi gave him a small hug & started walking towards my cottage before anyone caught my escape.

I reached my cottage, sat down on sofa in the sitting -room removed sandals from my aching feet. Suddenly I heard Mayank-Nupur's signature tune being played,i sat frozen on the sofa. I thought I
 was hearing things. Just as the tune finished ,the opening bars of "pehli baar mohabbat ki hai" started, i jumped up & tip-toed to the bedroom. Pushing open the bedroom door i looked in & was

transfixed.
The bedroom was filled with scores of candles,heart shape baloons& rose petals. There was a heart shaped chocolate cake on the small coffee table. Amidst all these things holding a single baby pink
rose bud,stood Jun.

I could not believe my eyes ,so i just stood there staring at him. He gave me a big smile with his cute dimples ,opened his arms & asked me "missed me Jaan?" I ran & threw myself in his arms,he held

me close in a tight hug,i hugged him back just as tightly. All the melancholy left me, i began to feel lighter in his arms. I looked up in his eyes & saw the same joy that was in my heart reflected in

them. He bent his head looking into my eyes,kissed me softly.
"what are you doing here Jun?" i asked, " how did you get here?,what about the problem that came up?"
"Take a deep breath sweet heart," said Jun smiling," what i am doing here? well i am going to celebrate my princess's birthday with her in precisely five more minutes." he said after glancing at his

watch." how did i get here? i drove down in my car, as for getting in this cottage is concerned, its one of the best perks of working in a visual media, people know you by face & are ready to help you

out if you ask them nicely. I just told the manager of this hotel that it was my girl friend's birthday & i want to surprise her. the effect of that request is all here for you to see."

He picked me up in his arms, walked towards the coffee table. "So now tell me   princess, did you like my surprise? i took a page out of Mayank's book for planning this surprise for you. Mayank's idea

usually worked with Nupz. did it not? " asked Jun winking at me. I could not help but laugh,throwing my arms around his neck drawing him closer.
He dropped me down on my feet lightly ,handing me the rose bud, sat down lighting the candle on the cake. I sat down near Jun ,he held out the knife ,I held his hand along with the knife.
We blew the candle together & cut the cake. I picked up a slice & fed Jun, he took a small bite & fed me the remaining portion.
Then he pulled me in a tight hug saying," wish you a very happy birthday princess, may your every dream come true."
I said " you made my dream come true Jun, of celebrating my birthday with you. but what about the problem that prevented you from joining us on the bus?"
Jun got up pulling me to my feet, moved his hand towards my hair. I stepped back anticipating his move, clicked open the clip holding my hair & dropped it on the dresser.
I had lost too many clips,Jun loved my hair open, he had aversion to hair clips on my hair, he would have thrown away the hairclip had he laid hands on it first. He gave me a smile.

"First thing , first sweet heart!!" said Jun pulling out a small velvet box from his pocket. He handed me the box,I opened it & saw a cute little heart shaped pendent with matching earrings & a ring in

same design. I looked up at him smiling,he picked up the chain putting it around my neck said " call me cheesy if you want , but this heart will remain close to you, if you don't remove it , that is."
"don't be stupid", i said, "this will be my most cherished gift."
He smiled his cute smile & tapping his finger on his lips said, " let me see, following Mayank Nupur's anniversary celebration as we are, we have cut the cake, i gave you your gift & the rose, now all

that remains to be done is some romantic close dancing." I blushed hard & looked down. Jun pulled up my face holding my chin,looked deep in my eyes then smiling wickedly said," don't worry Jaan, we
won't get into post dance activity of Mayank Nupur.lets save that one for after marriage." I blushed harder, hugging him hid my face in his neck. He burst out laughing.

We danced to the strains of *bahon ke darmiyan, sajda & khuda jaane*. We cuddled together on the bed & I asked Jun , " what problem came up Jun? you could'nt join us & i was pretty miserable on the bus feeling lonely."

"There was no serious problem as such darling, i just went to see my PH people & asked them for two extra days off. call me selfish, if you will but i wanted you all for my self when we celebrated your
birthday. I love our friends , we will surely celebrate with them in the morning , but i really needed this time alone with you princess. It would not have been possible had i come along with you all. Now

if you  have no pressing work , will you please stay back with me for two extra days? lets give doing nothing & only romancing a try , shall we? we will drive down later." he asked me solemnly.
My heart filled with happiness & love for Jun. I was touched with all the efforts he had taken to give me a memorable birthday. I hugged him , "i love you Jun , don't worry ,i'll take care of two extra

days off in the morning. lets stay back together." He gave me a huge smile & said " i love you too sweet heart , more than life it self."
I had  my whole world in my arms & i was very happy.

**************************************************************************************************************

Edited by shubhie - 09 March 2011 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mangaloriansupriyamnfan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top