Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what will happen today ??? will it be some where . (Page 3)

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
@ Nice prediction . Yesterday I also said my analysis that now maan Geet ko koi Kaam nahi karne dega kiyu ki Dev is roaming in KM and Geet . And Maan Dev ko KC join karne ko bolega ....

Hima hope this will happen and Maan Dev ka band bajai..............I want to that Geet will join KC but agar Dev KC join kare tau pata nahi ...........Maan Geet ko permissin dega ki nahi  .....................lets see what happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hima dii.. nice prediction.....Big smile even i guess the same..... he is now too bothered abt geet and the baby... he is a kind of frustrated with dev.... may be bcoz of his frustration of wanting dev to be away from geet and also bcoz of dadima.. he mite offer him a job....so that he stays away from geet...

and regarding he not askin geet to work.. i guess he ll call the servants n yell at them or mite be he ll tell them to help her out as he knows geet cannot sit idle.. ussey kuch na kuch kam ya toh phir kuch tothley baazi karni hi hai.....
or mite be.. he tells her not to work.. but i guess dadima mite intervene n save geet...
and u spoke rite.. what if geet joins office and dev also...bcoz dev cannot sit at home...
and if both dev n geet join office.. phir business ka kya hoga.. so i dont think.. they ll show both geet n dev at office.. paatha nahi me confused regardin this Confused

confusion ki bachi ........ ek tho tu confused hain .......upar se tera post pad ke main khud confuse hogayi ki maine kya likha ...........LOLLOLLOL tune kya likha LOLLOLLOLconfusion master ...

bhul gayi u r supposed to call him kamina / devil ..........

devil ko KC main entry tho milna pakka ho gaya hain that is for sure no doubt on it ........& reason is to keep devil away from KM ......

if there are any office quarters ........devil can shift to there .....instead of outhouse ......LOL

maan removing his frustartion on servants instead of dev very much possible ...... agree with u ..... can happen .......

that's wht i said geet can never be idle .... so may b geet will join KC ....

bcoz I want her to join KC & continue her work & help maan ....

so if geet is at Km ....... then how will devil create tension in maaneet life ... so for that devil needs to stay close to maaneet be it office or home ........

so if devil will b in office maaneet at home ....... thn we will get romance in mansion .......

but he can't create any problem in maaneet life all he can do is mess up KC ......... &

maan can't trust him so maan has to come to office ........ but at the same time he can't leave geet alone ........ geet can't stay idle at home so accompanies him 2 the office .......

so again devil trying to create  tension between maaneet leading to office romance ...

sptrnobharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Hima......I agree with you.

I don't think Maan will give too much importance to Dev by shouting at him but will ignore him.

I also agree that Maan will give Dev a job at KC so that he's kept away from Geet and also Daadi will be happy and Maan will definitely take to spend more time with Geet and I think that this whole Dev thing will only get Maaneet closerLOL

maan ignoring devil quite possible .........

yes dee devil's entry has been bought so that maaneet can romance & get intimate .... I can see that very cleary .... & maan insecurities will make him get close to geet even more ....... & u will b getting that this week or next week .....passion scenes ..........

drdee142sptrno

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
seriously i want da same

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ Nice prediction . Yesterday I also said my analysis that now maan Geet ko koi Kaam nahi karne dega kiyu ki Dev is roaming in KM and Geet . And Maan Dev ko KC join karne ko bolega ....

Hima hope this will happen and Maan Dev ka band bajai..............I want to that Geet will join KC but agar Dev KC join kare tau pata nahi ...........Maan Geet ko permissin dega ki nahi  .....................lets see what happen

mona U & me think same dear ..... he will not allow her to work ......

this time I actually wany maan to shout at devil & kick him out ...... par I doubt .......

mona .... these 3 need to B in 1 place so that tension gets created ...... jaroori hain ........

Edited by dewdropred - 09 March 2011 at 3:09am

sptrno

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Hima......I agree with you.

I don't think Maan will give too much importance to Dev by shouting at him but will ignore him.

I also agree that Maan will give Dev a job at KC so that he's kept away from Geet and also Daadi will be happy and Maan will definitely take to spend more time with Geet and I think that this whole Dev thing will only get Maaneet closerLOL
he dee..

how are u....

u met aash.. rt... she asked me to ask how is she.. we all asked her how is our cool mom!!!!!!

how is she....

is she as evil innocent!!!EmbarrassedLOL

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@deepz .... gud that u enjoyed & was away from the khaduz manager ....
tho kya u did not get 2 eat & these men thy ate every thing that was so bad on their part .......

yes ....... that will happen coz as per article yoga classes tho honge ......

& devil's entry causing insecurity .... so maaneet romancing is very much possible ...... but where will devil b ........ he can't b in yoga class

so has 2 b in KC or KM ....... 

maan can't leave devil in KC .... coz he can never trust him & in the same way cannot allow devil to stay in KM ....... coz devil is trying to come in between maaneet now ...... and devil is doing this on purpose ........

so maan needs to b with geet where ever she is ......

craziekudisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

@varsha - catch u later Smile

@asmi - we will have 2 wait 4 tonight 2 c what will happen ........Smile

bharkha

Go to top