Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what will happen today ??? will it be some where .

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
after seeing the precap ....

I want maan to yell at devil for entering KM ... coz he allowed devil to stay in KM only on 1 condition ... that is to not to come in front of his geet  & not to roam around in the mansion ...

but i also feel that today ... he will not talk to devil but ignore him .... like usual ...

& then ask geet to come out of the kitchen & accompany him to their room as he needs her help .....

If I am not wrong maan will now not allow geet to work in the kitchen any more ....

No more cooking for geet & not to do a single house hold chore in the mansion ......

No more wandering in the house all alone when maan is not there ....

coz he knows his geet too well he knows that geet is Ms. Disaster queen .... & she needs maan to care of her constantly ....

so for geet's safety geet will be asked to take rest by maan in their bed room .... as maan thinks that this is the best option for her .... when he is away in office ...

so that she can avoid that some one who is constantly roaming around the mansion freely ......

or say .....

if geet says no to this option of rest .... then geet will be kept under his eyes .... So if geet wants to stay at home maan will also have to stay at home ... this is not possible coz for maan .... work is also important ... & geet does not want maan to sit at home with her ....  

So geet decides to accompany maan to the office ... thinking there atleast pinky & her friends will be there ... so she can help maan in his work & be with every one ....  so maan will agree ... geet will also start working ..........

but if devil is in KM & maaneet in KC how will the story move ahead ....

so may be before geet enter's KC maan gives devil job in KC ... as per dadi 's request & seeing that he is roaming a lot in KM ......

main chahthi hun ki maan aaj devil ka band bajaye ...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaanuvenuchNandita5SakshiGargMounchyramita_nayalmausam19soni-zeesana_sugarbundrdee142-HJ-patakha-guddi_Rashmibharkha--aarthi--divareenacraziekudimonikasethRajeevGurtiFansptrnoLoquacious_Aash

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
i didnt see the episode till hima dear.. abut after reading the precap.. he will feel that he needs to spend more time with his wife and kid...

and will be disturbed seeing dev helping geet!!! and maybe feel bad that dev ( the person whom he and his wife hates) has to come and help her....

maan will tell geet to take complete rest!! and will try to spend more time with her....

i think tahts when the yoga classesnwill begina dn all... what do u think

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

i didnt see the episode till hima dear.. abut after reading the precap.. he will feel that he needs to spend more time with his wife and kid...

and will be disturbed seeing dev helping geet!!! and maybe feel bad that dev ( the person whom he and his wife hates) has to come and help her....

maan will tell geet to take complete rest!! and will try to spend more time with her....

i think tahts when the yoga classesnwill begina dn all... what do u think

first ... deepz answer this .... looks like u did not chk the question wht i asked u ...... in monday's crazy thread .....asking how was ur day yesterday ..... how did u enjoy it .... u seemed all excited the previous day ......

oh it was a gud episode u need to watch it no wonder u did not come yesterday .....

deepz he looked more angry actually & disturbed also in the precap ..... that devil was in the kitchen ........ trying to help geet .......... which he did not even a bit ........

yes his insecurity started showing up ..... whn devil yelled geet's name along with him .... his concerned increased & he started shouting at geet for being careless .... not takeing care of herself & the baby ........

& now after spotting him in the kitchen ...... he will feel even more unsecured & concerned & wants to spend most of his time with her ...... & might even think that he needs to be there by her side most of the time ....... taking rest i said but i think geet will not want to rest in the room .......

and ya .....

i forgot abt yoga classess ....... yes ..... he will try to take geet for the classes in that way he can spend some time with her &

then while thy do the exercises thy will romance ....... LOLcoz thy both ahve to do it together isn't it .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hey hello!!!

I hav just came online to inform u all that I wont be coming online now. Yesterday I was here till late & today cudnt get up early & mum screamed on me..So I hav decided will meet u all after 2nd april most probably. Moreover again I hav headache & some back pain so cant sit in front of my pc. I hav to study a lot & even as the dates r coming near I m feelin scared & nervous for exams. I become very anxious when exams r near & so I wont come online & waste time..else I wil get more tensions...

Take care
Love u All
HoneySmile
Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soni-zeecraziekudisptrnobharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hey hello!!!

I hav just came online to inform u all that I wont be coming online now. Yesterday I was here till late & today cudnt get up early & mum screamed on me..So I hav decided will meet u all after 2nd april most probably. Moreover again I hav headache & some back pain so cant sit in front of my pc. I hav to study a lot & even as the dates r coming near I m feelin scared & nervous for exams. I become very anxious when exams r near & so I wont come online & waste time..else I wil get more tensions...

Take care
Love u All
HoneySmile
Heart

honey .........all the best ..........study well ......... I will inform every one that u will come after 2nd april ..... don't panic ........ be confident & study well ...........take care of your health ........LOL

ALL THE BEST .........

Edited by dewdropred - 09 March 2011 at 9:40pm

-HJ-sptrno

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by -Honeybee-

hey hello!!!

Take care
Love u All
HoneySmile
Heart

honey .........all the best ..........study well ......... I will inform every one that u will come after 2nd april ..... don't panic ........ be confident & study well ...........take care of your health ........LOL

ALL THE BEST .........

Thank you very muchBig smile
finally leaving nowBig smile
Good daySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
agree with u hima...

sptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

hima dii.. nice prediction.....Big smile even i guess the same..... he is now too bothered abt geet and the baby... he is a kind of frustrated with dev.... may be bcoz of his frustration of wanting dev to be away from geet and also bcoz of dadima.. he mite offer him a job....so that he stays away from geet...

and regarding he not askin geet to work.. i guess he ll call the servants n yell at them or mite be he ll tell them to help her out as he knows geet cannot sit idle.. ussey kuch na kuch kam ya toh phir kuch tothley baazi karni hi hai.....
or mite be.. he tells her not to work.. but i guess dadima mite intervene n save geet...
and u spoke rite.. what if geet joins office and dev also...bcoz dev cannot sit at home...
and if both dev n geet join office.. phir business ka kya hoga.. so i dont think.. they ll show both geet n dev at office.. paatha nahi me confused regardin this Confused

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top