|**SGP Chat Club #9**| - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

tarun ji  yes all these singers are pakistani and glad to know about ur hobbies tarun ji πŸ˜ƒ

@ manju,

awwwwwww bacha even i would be glad why do i midn bacha.... and yes i loved amit paul from indian idol ahhhhh he wa smelodious yara but he didnt win😭....

Well... you are right. I mean its the singer's voice that matters, not the looks or whatever. I mean if Amit Paul was a great singer then he is. β­οΈ
Originally posted by 1tarun

WELCOME......................SAM.................................πŸ˜ƒ

kasa ho tumhi...???
Originally posted by Sam_much

@manju...my full name is sameer...πŸ˜‰

Oh. I think you told me but I forgot. I'm sorry. 
@fatima....i am sam aka sameer aka chetan...i think iam talking to u for the first time...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Well... you are right. I mean its the singer's voice that matters, not the looks or whatever. I mean if Amit Paul was a great singer then he is. β­οΈ

manju even sree was good bachaπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Don't worry Tarun. I finished Math and now taking a 5 minute rest before studying for a Science test. πŸ˜Š
MANU...............U SHOULD..............call..................me.......πŸ˜ƒ..BB...........I TOLDShocked....U
..............means................BIG BROTHER............m older..than u............dn't call me tarunπŸ˜•

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Ya, but its his voice which makes him stand out for me. I always look for singers whose voice has POWER, beauty and calmness at the same time. Often which can relax anybody. When he sang Tu Hi Haqeeqat he made a mistake but mujhe pata hi nahi chala that he made one until the judges pointed out. Maybe his voice has nasha.....⭐️</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Hi Sam</font>

do u listen telugu songs?

Oh. I think you told me but I forgot. I'm sorry. 

forgot...😭😭

@fatima....i am sam aka sameer aka chetan...i think iam talking to u for the first time...πŸ˜ƒ

hey sameer aka sam aka chetan aka dudeπŸ˜‰... glad to meet ya and yes we r meeting for the 1st time.... i am fatima from pakistan.....

kasa ho tumhi...???
sab theek hai...............sam...............uppar wale ki kripa.........hai...................πŸ˜ƒ...