|**SGP Chat Club #9**| - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

hehehe...yaa ...some time alok behaves like a kid...🤣 

ya he does...🤣🤣
he doesnt think deeply...just thinks about causes and effects of money..🤣🤣
@febs...strategy is the last tragedy....
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ya he does...🤣🤣
he doesnt think deeply...just thinks about causes and effects of money..🤣🤣

Every time he makes us laugh na..but seriously he should be like that only...Just after when Bade Papa left that house leaving every body alone, just think how he must have managed that parivaar..How many people? Dada, Dadi, Badima, RB, Alok, Rano, expenses of 5-6kids... I salute him for that... He is such a great person.. Without any complaint he managed every thing na...
Originally posted by crysind

Every time he makes us laugh na..but seriously he should be like that only...Just after when Bade Papa left that house leaving every body alone, just think how he must have managed that parivaar..How many people? Dada, Dadi, Badima, RB, Alok, Rano, expenses of 5-6kids... I salute him for that... He is such a great person.. Without any complaint he managed every thing na...

he is such a great person...he has done everything wothout any complains....and he has done it happily....everytime he comes on screen..he brings laughter..or makes us think...such a superb character....is in top 5 of my fav characters....but i do want few scenes to be shown as what he has done for the family...it must have been tough to take care of the family single-handedly

he is such a great person...he has done everything wothout any complains....and he has done it happily....everytime he comes on screen..he brings laughter..or makes us think...such a superb character....is in top 5 of my fav characters....but i do want few scenes to be shown as what he has done for the family...it must have been tough to take care of the family single-handedly

True...Even me too want some thing that shows how Alok managed that family.. Other income they had was pension of dadaji...but that will be very less...
so whats yr plan after exam? any news about preponing yr finals?
@febs...yeah..few scenes of how he managed would be very good...and we can see the other side or may be the real side of alok...

no news on final exams...but it seems i have college tomr also...if i have the class of corporate governance...iam  bunking tomr..
Chalo Meri chatterbox Bheno.........Finish  off this CCA IN 10 minutes😆

@febs...yeah..few scenes of how he managed would be very good...and we can see the other side or may be the real side of alok...

no news on final exams...but it seems i have college tomr also...if i have the class of corporate governance...iam  bunking tomr..

so you are a good student...😆 you do bunk like me..😆
btw when you are back and here in IF, i will encourage you to read 3 discussion threads

1. Same Re/Widow thread where you posted yr reviews
2. Panna Suhana - A scn which taught sth
3. Whats happening?

We discussed really touchy and some good and valuable stuffs here... so please read those....
@febs...sure...il be back by arnd 11.30am....and will surely read it....

guys...complete the CC..il make a new one and leave then...
When we 3 are here, its so easy to fill up pages na...😆