Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay is soo commanding and possesive

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
'''piya ander jao''''' .........

''''ander jao piya'''' go piya........ jst goEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohh god the way abhay said this words to piya yesterdays it showed how possesive he isWink the angered eyes mixed with love and protection were soo fabelous

and really sweet of piya jaldi toh nahi Winkper neeche mundi karke bath tho manli and went inn

i really love possesive men specially when they care soo much abt us and when yesterday sid abhay piya scene waz going i waz jst praising abhay for showing such concernBig smile

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 09 March 2011 at 1:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxomitumi.Mehak.mi-neepearlTOTAL-ROMANTICEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lolzzz Abhay is always ordering Pia.....even last time in forest he was like -

Abhay : GO PIA
Pia.: aur tum?
Abhay :Pia GO...JUST GO!!

lol omg he is too commanding and possessive ROFL

yaaaa nishi agree with u yaar comanding yes he alwez commands but its alwez good command for piya for her safety
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thats why  m in luv with this character he is tooo gud.................. pia knows he is over- protective and possessive dats why she alws obey wid him
abhiya_cool Goldie
abhiya_cool
abhiya_cool

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
thats really so sweet of him.he commands but yet very sweet n caring...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Aww..yes & I also love the way VIVU says Go Piay GO..aw..cute BAHAY is the possessive lover & I AM A POSSESSIVE LOVER OF ABHIYA ATooooooooooo..!!!Hug
zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i just love abhay's way of showing concern. u rightly said that abhay is commanding n possesive he has ordered pia many times as if he has a right on her, he sure does haveWink pia on the other hand is actually stubborn n never even listens to her dad but in abhay's case, eventually she listens to him. she is 100% sure that abhay does all this to protect her. love u so much abhiya
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I, on the other hand, dislike these lopsided relationships where one orders all the time and the other one obeys silently. They are more of the sort of master-servant relationships. There's no manliness in dominating a girl. Abhay, or for that matter any lover, should price his partner's opinion and leave upon her to make decisions for herself. It is crucial for lovers to be friends. If friendship is missing in a relationship, no matter how deep the love might be, its bound to crumble. I want Abhay and Piya to be friends. I know many of you will consider this unimportant, as does most people, but believe me, any relationship nurtured under the shed of friendship is unbreakable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index