India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Nooooo ABHAY plzzzz.....

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Oh nooo !!! What has happened to the CV"s of the sow ??? Ouch How can ABHAY be that Padma Chachi ? ?RIDICULOUS ......Angry...... with a stupid reason of uniting Rudra and Pihu...he is trying to be good husband but still ....... and more than that ABHAY getting bumped off from the show.....Cry Soooo bad ! What about AHU ?Shocked

Earlier, a man was shown in woman disguise ......and then a known actress Ushaji was brought as PC....whose face was clearly shown.....and now the CV's will involve a man (ABHAY) as PC......Its so annoying.. I cant see this...!!! ..ARE THE CV's GONE MAD ???? Dead Even if the other 3 suspects were involoved then it was a very bad track....Instead a new track with that woman could hv started..

I am a irregular watcher of this show . I had started watching this show from first episode just because of ABHAY (RAUNAOQ AHUJA) & i loved AHU jodi a lot Embarrassed and I usually watched AHU track only...........but I was always aware of the story going on and the story was going much good till this PC track started......

Some days back there was a scene in hospital where PC goes out of room and at the same time Abhay comes from other side talking to doctor about Pihu......Now with such blooper the CV's want to show ABHAY to be PC ??? Shocked The CV's are just ruining ABHAY's character.....Thumbs Down

I was hoping that ABHAY PIHU are not at all involved  in this, but that dint happened.....Earlier Pihu was shown a little negative and nw ABHAY.....I am still hoping that sumthing else happens.......fingers crossed......

I know guys u'll must be thinking I am over reacting and needs to calm down'..but what my favorite character  of the show "ABHAY" is getting ruined like this ??? and I am removing all my frustration with this post....lolzzzz.....

Btw one more thing that caught my attention in the article that Gauri getting married to Ram?? Now whats the need of that ???  Confused I want to blame the CV's for going off track from the story........THE CAST OF THIS SHOW IS SOOO GOOD, then why cant CV's get a better track ?? Confused Why cant they show a HAPPY RAGA and HAPPY AHU ??? without interfering in each other's life......Cry

LUV U RAUNAOQ.....U r a brilliant actor.....U rock as ABHAY....!!! Star Love AHU......Wanted to see AHU love story , but that doesn't seems to happen now.... I am disappointed.....Cry

Edited by frenz4u - 09 March 2011 at 12:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickhir50monaghoshALUJNA21SilverBell

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
He should not have been bumped like that,  in turning out into a negative character.The way is so cheap as Abhay is a well deserved and nice character.
Whereas Raunaq is an actor like by lots of fans,the way for him to leave the show should have been plan in a decent way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50monaghoshfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Ya. . .Its very bad to end ABHAY's character on such a negative note and people hating his character . .DisapproveThumbs Down
I understand It mite be difficult to do 2 shows for Raunaoq. . but he was hardly shown here. . .and I loved his each and every scene. . .
And if ABHAY's exit ws needed then it could be in a much positive and better way . .!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hir50

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
that's true.

frenz4u

hir50 Groupbie
hir50
hir50

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
THATS TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!

frenz4u

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Broken Heart
Originally posted by frenz4u

Ya. . .Its very bad to end ABHAY's character on such a negative note and people hating his character . .DisapproveThumbs Down
I understand It mite be difficult to do 2 shows for Raunaoq. . but he was hardly shown here. . .and I loved his each and every scene. . .
And if ABHAY's exit ws needed then it could be in a much positive and better way . .!
yes true. the cvs are ruined the story. first they showed pihu as such a bad  character. i dont like that additis role in negative. that is why sangini in17th rank and now abhays character. he is a good and positive character. and doctor. why cvs are so bad. i think they dont know  how to write and how to continue the story.instead they can kill the pihu character.i hate this the sangini will flop. poor iqbal.additi pl leave. very bad cvsand storyThumbs DownShockedBroken Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top