India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Lion Awakens (Page 4)

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
very gripping read shrusti..... loved the atmosphere.....keep more coming......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

very gripping read shrusti..... loved the atmosphere.....keep more coming......

Hey Hamlet...really it is nothing compared to the atmosphere you create...but thanksBig smile

suhana19

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...reinventing, rejuvenating, reincarnating itself.

And then to my favourite scene.Embarrassed...mine too so confident ...Embarrassed

The way he took the spear and trapped Nakku's pallu in the door, the way he rose, the predator walk, the way he made sure his 'prey' is right there and unharmed by the attack, the way he freed his prey from his weapon but capture it within his paws...What to say...and do I need to say 'Aye Nakku' brought back some very 'good memories' of the shart scene....*too hot...goes to have some water*Embarrassed

The way his ears literally stood up when he heard Ranga talking to a woman lewdly...fabClap  ---so well expressed i luv reading againa nd again

The way he rose to interrupt the talks, full in control ... yet, when he addressed Mahadevbhai,  his voice was dipped in respect, and when he addressed Ranga, it was like he considered him absolutely nothing, he did not even deserve his attention...

and then the Shabash thing...Amazing...absolutely amazing...Tonguehe is such a good actore ,,,,his expression sy  soooomuch and voice modulation he reallybrigns the character of dutta to life probabaly even more than the write may have thgt  Big smile

WhewD'oh....Ok..So am in the office and have to research on a case  ....but I had needed to vent out since yesterday....and was doing just thatLOL...warna research mein bhi mein lion par essay likhungiLOL   dnt forget to share that tooo.. i would lve reading TongueTongueTongue  ejnoy ur day guys dnt knw ,,whne u all are online ,,would luve to chat with u all,  it is my day off and am just going thur all the topis ..enjoyngthe moments and ofcourse feel as if MR is with me ...thru out the day ..this is only way we can link to himTongueTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
u ve sumed it up so well Clap
loved reading it....
dutta truly rocked in the above mentioned scenes....the way he stopped naku was so different ...never seen anything like that before Day Dreaming
and then in the basti....the way he took the charge....the man is truly born to rule .....loved it thorougly

when ranga was threating them...the way he took sip of his drink...looked so cool....he was least bothered about that dhamki
poor ranga ...doesnt know whom hes talking toLOL
and i really like that tanaji s character...i hope he stays in the show for a while...as duttas worker or something even when he returns to patil niwas...
sorry replying so late..as i could not stick to IF yesterday .....but could not stop myself as yesterdays episode was truly rocking with DSP :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Srushti-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Oi..How did I miss such an amazing post :)
Aptly stated dear...the lion is back...and his gait, his mannerisms are all indicating that...god this guy is going to be the death of me :)
What is annoying me though is that when the lion is awake, the lioness has slept off...come on, he needs to roar loud enough so she awakens also :)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 09 March 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Srushti-

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
love it srushti! but its high time the lion got his eyes back *sighs*

suhana19-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hey prncz!! nice to hear from you....Big smile
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...reinventing, rejuvenating, reincarnating itself.

And then to my favourite scene.Embarrassed...mine too so confident ...Embarrassedconfidence ki to kami hi nahi hai na apne sher mein....EmbarrassedLOL

The way he took the spear and trapped Nakku's pallu in the door, the way he rose, the predator walk, the way he made sure his 'prey' is right there and unharmed by the attack, the way he freed his prey from his weapon but capture it within his paws...What to say...and do I need to say 'Aye Nakku' brought back some very 'good memories' of the shart scene....*too hot...goes to have some water*Embarrassed

The way his ears literally stood up when he heard Ranga talking to a woman lewdly...fabClap  ---so well expressed i luv reading againa nd again
Thanks yaaraBig smile
The way he rose to interrupt the talks, full in control ... yet, when he addressed Mahadevbhai,  his voice was dipped in respect, and when he addressed Ranga, it was like he considered him absolutely nothing, he did not even deserve his attention...

and then the Shabash thing...Amazing...absolutely amazing...Tonguehe is such a good actore ,,,,his expression sy  soooomuch and voice modulation he reallybrigns the character of dutta to life probabaly even more than the write may have thgt  Big smile

yes...there are no two opinions about that...he is a fab actor without whom now we cannot imagine Dutta...I think the CVs were able to develop the character to such an extent after MR entered into the pictureBig smile
WhewD'oh....Ok..So am in the office and have to research on a case  ....but I had needed to vent out since yesterday....and was doing just thatLOL...warna research mein bhi mein lion par essay likhungiLOL   dnt forget to share that tooo..you really want to read my research....so sweetEmbarrassedLOL i would lve reading TongueTongueTongue  ejnoy ur day guys dnt knw ,,whne u all are online ,,would luve to chat with u all,  it is my day off and am just going thur all the topis oh whenever you come online..pm me...If am there we can have a chatEmbarrassed ..enjoyngthe moments and ofcourse feel as if MR is with me ...thru out the day ..this is only way we can link to himTongueTongueTongue So true....this way we can be in touch with the character all throughout the day...
Thanks yaara...for taking time to comment...it was really fun to have you around

suhana19

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

u ve sumed it up so well Clap
loved reading it....
dutta truly rocked in the above mentioned scenes....the way he stopped naku was so different ...never seen anything like that before Day Dreaming
and then in the basti....the way he took the charge....the man is truly born to rule .....loved it thorougly

when ranga was threating them...the way he took sip of his drink...looked so cool....he was least bothered about that dhamki
poor ranga ...doesnt know whom hes talking toLOL
and i really like that tanaji s character...i hope he stays in the show for a while...as duttas worker or something even when he returns to patil niwas...
sorry replying so late..as i could not stick to IF yesterday .....but could not stop myself as yesterdays episode was truly rocking with DSP :-)

Hey Warda...thanks yaara..am so glad you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing it tooBig smile
oh him stopping NakkuEmbarrassed...yaad mat dila LOL
Ranga was totally bulldozed and Dutta rose to his original self, tall and in command wherever he goesBig smile
arre no sorry ....am so glad you came...ya...8th march epi was truly rocking,,,,DSP back in actionBig smile

suhana19Warda.

Go to top