Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Lion Awakens (Page 2)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

beautifully written and agree with every word...this post deserves a full attention will be back soon..

would love to have your thoughts on this, Shilpi... I know I will have a more intricate reply than the post and am eagerly waiting...Big smile

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 March 2011 at 2:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbugsuhana19

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Srushti!!!!! What an awesome post!!!! You echoed our thoughts, Dutta-deewanis or not, so beautifully!!! Yesterday marked the return of the King! He is just going to get busy now, putting together his army and armour!! Mark my words Kala will not be able to even ask for a drop of water once the King is through with her! Yes, she will live but in a living hell!!! Our king will make sure of that!! Such will be his power that it will "blind" Kala and she won't be able to figure out anything for the rest of her life!

Manju!!!! Thanks yaara!!!!
Truly the return of the king...and as you said on my WU thread ...this is the changed Dutta, he is not the blood thirsty Dutta anymore, he is the man who has made peace with himself....So now Kala Beware, this Dutta is a well fortified one....and you donot have the access to his Achilles heel anymore.... You couldnot even take over his old army, and here he is resurrecting a newer oneBig smile...
@ bold ...bang on...She will be so taken unawares...she won't even know what actually is happening and would be swept from her feet in the total disarray of her misfortunes....LOL
Damn right!!! Blind Kala!!! too good Manju... I again say... I really envy the amount of precision you have in your writing...What I say in thousands of words, you say in few and more effectively tooBig smile
Thanks yaara....your posts always open a new line of thoughts for me....EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by -Srushti- - 09 March 2011 at 1:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnimozart66Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Oh Man! What do I say?Day Dreaming
You have just listed out all the reasons why I am married to a TV character & will not marry anyone else thus causing my parents immense heartache.EmbarrassedLOL
Lovely Srush! Hug ClapClapClap I am going to save this post in my laptop.Star
Every nuance & every word spoken by him was worth capturing forever in our heart . Even a major disability like blindness can never beat this man down.Sirf naam hi kaafi hain.Even his physical presence is not required. Such is his auraDay Dreaming

I LOVE YOU, PATIL SAABHeart WILL ALWAYS LOVE ONLY YOU. Embarrassed

PS: Tumhe mera update achcha nahi laga? I didn't see u there.Cry

hahaha ...Zuby as soon as I saw your reply I know it would be complaining why I had not gone to your post to comment...but yaara...I had seen it in the morning and posted like...but comment karne ke liye thoda sa time lagta hai na....had to run for office...then heard the good news that I dont need to go to the court because I need to research and I said yipeeee, kal ki bhadaas to nikaal duLOL
phir Zuby par attack karungi...par yaha to pehla waar tera hi aagayaLOL..bilkul DSP ki cheli haiWink

Thanks yaara for the dhansu comment....Smile you are going to save this to your laptop Embarrassed...owww so sweet Embarrassed...
you are damn right ...no amount of handicap can stop him...his biggest drawback was his wounded heart which is well fortified right now (much to your agony...I knowOuch) but yet he is stronger and more deadlier...
Kala abto tu gai.....TongueLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmnx12Pooja_219mozart66-Carrie-prnczsuhana19

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Zuby darling! Patil saab ka persona, aura hi kuch aisa hai ki unpar log fida hote hai (read Zuby here)! I agree with you wholeheartedly! Srushti has said everything that we all felt from the bottom of our hearts but at least I couldn't put it in such beautiful words! hats off to you all writers! Can I have Srushti and Zuby as my writers plzzzzzzzzz?!!

Can I have Manju's comment on every write up PlzzzzzzSmileLOL
Love you for that yaara!!!!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219mozart66suhana19-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Awesome Clap

Thank you Ritun....after a long time...Big smile

pbtghoshmnx12Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Very well written, Datta always analyses situation from every angle, but finally decides in favour of the suffering party ,that is why people love him & consider him as their king, he is never selfish, that makes him a much better human being, he always protects his people's interest, that is how he rules their heart.

Thanks MinakshiBig smile
You are so bang on...he is a far great human being and a person with a sense of justice...Love him for thatEmbarrassedBig smile

AbhiAnimnx12Pooja_219-Carrie-suhana19

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Awesome Sru!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19-Carrie--Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-