Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah loved d way he came up....good one Dutta,....
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

Yeah loved d way he came up....good one Dutta,....

Ya...he came up really good as you saidπŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
very gripping read shrusti..... loved the atmosphere.....keep more coming......
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

very gripping read shrusti..... loved the atmosphere.....keep more coming......

Hey Hamlet...really it is nothing compared to the atmosphere you create...but thanksπŸ˜ƒ
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Like a phoenix rising from the ashes...reinventing, rejuvenating, reincarnating itself.

And then to my favourite scene.😳...mine too so confident ...Embarrassed

The way he took the spear and trapped Nakku's pallu in the door, the way he rose, the predator walk, the way he made sure his 'prey' is right there and unharmed by the attack, the way he freed his prey from his weapon but capture it within his paws...What to say...and do I need to say 'Aye Nakku' brought back some very 'good memories' of the shart scene....*too hot...goes to have some water*😳

The way his ears literally stood up when he heard Ranga talking to a woman lewdly...fabπŸ‘  ---so well expressed i luv reading againa nd again

The way he rose to interrupt the talks, full in control ... yet, when he addressed Mahadevbhai,  his voice was dipped in respect, and when he addressed Ranga, it was like he considered him absolutely nothing, he did not even deserve his attention...

and then the Shabash thing...Amazing...absolutely amazing...πŸ˜›he is such a good actore ,,,,his expression sy  soooomuch and voice modulation he reallybrigns the character of dutta to life probabaly even more than the write may have thgt  πŸ˜ƒ

Whew....Ok..So am in the office and have to research on a case  ....but I had needed to vent out since yesterday....and was doing just thatπŸ˜†...warna research mein bhi mein lion par essay likhungiπŸ˜†   dnt forget to share that tooo.. i would lve reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  ejnoy ur day guys dnt knw ,,whne u all are online ,,would luve to chat with u all,  it is my day off and am just going thur all the topis ..enjoyngthe moments and ofcourse feel as if MR is with me ...thru out the day ..this is only way we can link to himπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u ve sumed it up so well πŸ‘
loved reading it....
dutta truly rocked in the above mentioned scenes....the way he stopped naku was so different ...never seen anything like that before πŸ˜
and then in the basti....the way he took the charge....the man is truly born to rule .....loved it thorougly

when ranga was threating them...the way he took sip of his drink...looked so cool....he was least bothered about that dhamki
poor ranga ...doesnt know whom hes talking toπŸ˜†
and i really like that tanaji s character...i hope he stays in the show for a while...as duttas worker or something even when he returns to patil niwas...
sorry replying so late..as i could not stick to IF yesterday .....but could not stop myself as yesterdays episode was truly rocking with DSP :-)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oi..How did I miss such an amazing post :)
Aptly stated dear...the lion is back...and his gait, his mannerisms are all indicating that...god this guy is going to be the death of me :)
What is annoying me though is that when the lion is awake, the lioness has slept off...come on, he needs to roar loud enough so she awakens also :)
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
love it srushti! but its high time the lion got his eyes back *sighs*
-Srushti- thumbnail
Hey prncz!! nice to hear from you....πŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Warda.

u ve sumed it up so well πŸ‘
loved reading it....
dutta truly rocked in the above mentioned scenes....the way he stopped naku was so different ...never seen anything like that before πŸ˜
and then in the basti....the way he took the charge....the man is truly born to rule .....loved it thorougly

when ranga was threating them...the way he took sip of his drink...looked so cool....he was least bothered about that dhamki
poor ranga ...doesnt know whom hes talking toπŸ˜†
and i really like that tanaji s character...i hope he stays in the show for a while...as duttas worker or something even when he returns to patil niwas...
sorry replying so late..as i could not stick to IF yesterday .....but could not stop myself as yesterdays episode was truly rocking with DSP :-)

Hey Warda...thanks yaara..am so glad you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing it tooπŸ˜ƒ
oh him stopping Nakku😳...yaad mat dila πŸ˜†
Ranga was totally bulldozed and Dutta rose to his original self, tall and in command wherever he goesπŸ˜ƒ
arre no sorry ....am so glad you came...ya...8th march epi was truly rocking,,,,DSP back in actionπŸ˜ƒ