The Lion Awakens - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mozart66

Zuby darling! Patil saab ka persona, aura hi kuch aisa hai ki unpar log fida hote hai (read Zuby here)! I agree with you wholeheartedly! Srushti has said everything that we all felt from the bottom of our hearts but at least I couldn't put it in such beautiful words! hats off to you all writers! Can I have Srushti and Zuby as my writers plzzzzzzzzz?!!

Can I have Manju's comment on every write up Plzzzzzz😊😆
Love you for that yaara!!!!🤗
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Awesome 👏

Thank you Ritun....after a long time...😃
Originally posted by mnx12

Very well written, Datta always analyses situation from every angle, but finally decides in favour of the suffering party ,that is why people love him & consider him as their king, he is never selfish, that makes him a much better human being, he always protects his people's interest, that is how he rules their heart.

Thanks Minakshi😃
You are so bang on...he is a far great human being and a person with a sense of justice...Love him for that😳😃
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Awesome Sru!

Thanks Ksh😃
Originally posted by preety_219

Srush😲😲😲
Ye kya tu logon se mujhe chappal padwana chahti hai
I hope tune jyada bore nahi kiya hoga ,nahi to meri vaat lag jayegi😆

Pura thik se padke comment karti hoon.😉

Edited :
As i told u in my PM,u have left no scope for me to comment,but phir bhi ek choti si koshish karti hoon😊
Even though i loved the duttabhao who saved nakku from morey,but i am in awe of this dutta more.
Thruout the past year we saw so many changes in dutta's character.
The one who met nakku was duttabhao,but her saviour from morey was dutta.
Everytime duttabhao turned dutta only in nakku's presence.😊
I will not go in further detail about dutta's last ur journey,warna tere post se jyada mera comment lamba hoga😉😆
Coming to this duttabhao,as i had told u earlier no. of times,this dutta is more calm & in control of his emotions.
If i say that i have seen glimpse of calm duttabhao right from the start of jungle track,then don't get surprised.I had seen him 1st time by the river side  when he was hurt by kala's words,but there was no rage on his face.Infact he just plainly told nakku that it is difficult to believe that kala can do this.
He didn't crib over the fact as to why me always.
In monday's epi. ,while giving a hug to nakku,there was determination on his face.
Yesterday was indeed his awakening as u have clearly pointed out thruout ur post.
The scene that impressed me the most was - when ranga threatened him of consequences,he choose to drink sharabat.👏
Typical tapori lango me bolu to - Aye chal hawa aane de,tere jaise bahut aaye aur gaye😆

As u correctly said,even in his blind state he has this aura which makes people respect him & believe in his words.The example we saw in yesterday's epi.,how tanaji was intently listening to his each & every word.Then slowly the whole basti agreed with him.

So far Kala thinks that she has hold over him becaz she knows all his weaknesses.But,what she doesn't know is the guy who is in jungle is nomore old duttabhao.When he will be ready,he will attack in such a manner that she will not know when the ground below her gave away.

Fantastic post👏👏👏
Lots of jadoo ki jappi🤗🤗🤗
Pooja😊

Aye Pooji!!!😛
Tu aisa kaise kar sakti hai...tu meri post se better comment kaise likh sakti hai...meri post ke izzat to rakh leti thodi si😆
spot on!!! I just replied the same thing to Manju on Zuby's comment (phir se same pinch)😆....
the difference between Dutta  and Bhau...and though I like both...I think this one is deadlier...armed with anger and fortified by love....there is not a more lethal combination invented....Kala on the other side is armed with venom and fortified by hate...she is bound to lose...
damn right!! Kala knows not what will hit him, because when she said to ullu that Dutta doesnot know him, is no longer the truth....now she doesnot know Dutta....
The frustrated Dutta, the helpless Dutta was there when he was with Seema, now Dutta is just angry, and his sense of righteousness has been pricked...he has come in full on Dutta mode...albeit a leaner and meaner Dutta....
Ranga to kya...koi lafanga nahi par mar sakta ab Mahadev ki basti par....
'Hawa aane de'😆 ..too good ..Pooji...
Aur kitni der laga di...snail pace to meri hai na...tu kabse aisi ho gai re😆
Thanks yaara!!!
oyeee!! jaddu ke Jhappi....🤗ye le tujhe bhi lots and lots🤗🤗🤗
Beautifully written Srush !

Dutta was amazing last epi as the character 
and what a scene 
when he tells ranga 
he dont know the herbs but know ppl like him ver well 
and when Ranga threathen the villagers 
he was so calm cuz he was so sure abt the price and all !

He indeed is a LIOn !
the true King :D

dutta has just taught us the rues to be the ruler !
and i second u the Shaabash thing was indeed the high point !

he didnt thank him for listening and trusting hin 
but he acknowledge his efforts cuz Dutta knows 
it will be benefiacial for them :D

i love the deepness and simplicity of this Dutta and villagers track !

Thanks Srush for creating this post !
loved reading it 
and enjoyed commenting :D

An awesome post ..😊 I agree with every word you have written..
Originally posted by kiran255

Beautifully written Srush !

Dutta was amazing last epi as the character 
and what a scene 
when he tells ranga 
he dont know the herbs but know ppl like him ver well 
and when Ranga threathen the villagers 
he was so calm cuz he was so sure abt the price and all !

He indeed is a LIOn !
the true King :D

dutta has just taught us the rues to be the ruler !
and i second u the Shaabash thing was indeed the high point !

he didnt thank him for listening and trusting hin 
but he acknowledge his efforts cuz Dutta knows 
it will be benefiacial for them :D

i love the deepness and simplicity of this Dutta and villagers track !

Thanks Srush for creating this post !
loved reading it 
and enjoyed commenting :D

Thanks Kiran...I feel so good when you comment because you comment after reading each and every word of what I write...😃
Thanks yaara....Ya....Dutta gave leadership classes yesterday to the whole LTL forum and we are definitely not complaining😃
his confidence was amazing ...he is a true king ...a Lion King😃
Thanks Kiran for commenting and enjoyed reading and commenting on your comment😃
Originally posted by -Roopa-

An awesome post ..😊 I agree with every word you have written..

Thanks Roopa...😃
Dutta hai to accha likhna padega na😉😆
Originally posted by shilpita87

beautifully written👏 and agree with every word...this post deserves a full attention will be back soon..
Itna full attention de diya ke mujhe inferiority complex ho gaya😆
You people are so excellent, so well versed with your history, yesterday Pooji taught me some history lessons ,,,and now you...and I thought I knew my history well...but you guys have humbled me😳 ...fab reply, Shilpita👏...

EDITED:

I onece read in a bangla article that Leaders are not prepared..they are born...or else how can a boy of barely eighteen years of age coming from the poorest of families challenge a gigantic power ruling half the world by his mere braverado. He was hung when he was he was 18 years, 7 months 11 days old-barely a legal adult. and what he did was give this to the world before hanging.."Ek baar bidaai de maa ghoorey aashi" it means.."bid goodbye to me, my mother...i'll come back soon"...he didn't live to lead the nation to his goal of independence...but his courage and love for his country shook feudal India to the core and the shiver could be felt on the Queen's throne sitting seas away..he died but lead India especially Bengal in its war for freedom from his grave. HE was Khudiram Bose...do we need to say moer about Bhagat singh, Ernest Guirverra...Nelson Mendella...Mahatama Gandhi...these people were never taught to be leaders they were born to lead..
oh Khudiram Bose!!!! I salute the spirit of these guys...at the age they are expected to roam around and enjoy their life, they had written off their life against nation's larger interest...Kudos to them and you named Bhagat😭...He is my Achilles heel ... anybody takes his name and I can go on and on and on....He also  did not live to see the indepedent India...but the way he had dreamed about it...he talked about freedom of India, as a young groom would talk about his to-be-bride....and what to say about the guy who would bury his father's gun at the age of 10 years, so that we he grows up he can reap hundreds of gun from that gun tree and finish off the Britishers...👏.this is turning out to be such good post...it requires a destination altogether😳

Mayebe comapring Dutta an fictitious character to these names would be rank blashephamy on my part. But still i want to say is this, that yes this character has been developed to show what leaders are all about....him being called Sher by all was first indication taht he is the king a leader.
No... I get that...no rank blasphemy ... I think that to remember such great heroes when we are watching a soap is itself a great tribute to them...

The scene outside the hospital in 28-29thy jan 2010..when he is addressing a crowd with a proud baaji looking on..i saw a leader at his best....the sheer ease with which he raised his hand in namaskar and then how easily he took being taken to task by his mother infront of the whole crowd who where cheering him showed his ease and strength as a man of action..
The character is so enormous and so grand in stature and courage that you dont feel a OTT effect even when we were suddenly exposed to this side of Dutta...at that time perhaps it did come as a surprise to all of us...but it never felt out of context....

Then came the scene at the mandir in April...He simply grabbed his friends wrist and dragged her down the steps letting the crowd touch his hand and feel connected to him..then he takes his scared fiance inhsi arms to erassure her infront of all and sundry..not caring for norms or what people will think(the woman in his arms was all wrong but still then at that time he thought she was the real deal so considering this i say it was really nice)
Call me an idiot but I still have not been able to catch up with that episode, seen the pics and have not had the courage to see it😕😆

We have seen him solving the problems of his people with concern and real love rather than just something he could do..its that he feel he should do it..

He has that inner responding system which immediately comes into play when he hears an underdog sufferring....may be because he realizes that he was one, once upon a time....
in the first scene it ahd felt so weird when the dhaba wala was saying ki his dhabba is doing good due to bhau..because he was looking too young to have taht impact on people..to be taht good a leader...then as i folowed the show i began to see the leader in him in every scene..it became so pronounced taht i can't imagine him as just a don,friend,brother,son or lover...before all this he is the leader for me..the ruler..
 yes...that was one different feeling, may be because we had seen the ruler Dutta after a long gap and could not connect it with the mentally tormented Dutta that he had become....
Yesterday, i saw the glimpse of that ruler and leader again...not when he said "Shabash" (even though that word was sign enough) but when he was asking how these people how they lived..his face was creased with concentration of a man listening to the grievances of his subjects..even before he opened his mouth against Raanga...i could sense him taking these people under his wing..almost like thinking inside how he could improve their lives..what could be done for them by him...after that it felt most natural to me taht he would speak up and make Raanga fall flat...he didn't even doubt once that people will support him...that mahadev was having second thoughts he didn't even look least preturbed....he was relaxed and when Tanaji sided with him..he was appreciated that he had courage to stand by his belief...hence he felt he should appreciate tanaji...
 Yesterday ...as they say....he came he saw he conquered....he was wearing a labourer's shirt, he was blind and sipping love potion😆 with his wife on a char pai...but still he was in command....It was like he was the pivotal force around...Love his protection instinct immediately come to play when he hears Ranga talking to a woman in an indecent manner...and then he felt the people around him being exploited by a man from the city....even though Ranga tried to put him at disadvantage by telling him he knew nothing about the herbs,,,,he immediately made him realize that the herbs knowledge  was not the topic of discussion over here...the way he stood his ground, even thought people were not exactly supporting, the way he, eventhough Mahadev dada told him to quiet down, respectfully kept emphasising his point...and the way he turned silent when he knew his purpose had served and was drinking his love potion with ease....*sigh* what to say...amazing character👏
The mark of a true leader....yes...spot on..

and as i had said earlier in "The growing pains" i believe he has been planning all the time but in his head...he is turning all the facts in his head and his determination is visible on his face and vows to his queen.
 yup ....he is planning and now has taken the first step towards his destination....and boy!! Kala wont even know what hit her when he sees this newly revived Dutta....as I said in my reply to Pooji...his achilles heel has been fortified...the man has his love with him...his weakness is now his biggest strength...Kala teri to vaat lagegi😃
i am content...now only if the queen will lose that deadpan expression and emote as well as our king then i'll be in heaven....tasha heven..😳
I am sure we will see a Sherni rising to the occasion when the occasion arises😳😆
Thanks Shilpita for a fab reply...😃