Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
😳😛 thanku...ll try to make..😊
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

🤣
You know you reminded me of an old friend by the name Shamil...She was phamous in another phorum for her spoof posts...Please continue making such posts..

Thanku..exactly yaar it echoes... You know the girl gives slap only once but we guys hear it thrice as if she gave three slaps in a row.lol....uff ekta mata and her especial thappad effects...
Originally posted by: Reti.15

<font color="#cc0000">luved d bt's style slap echoes...................................
<div></div>hilarious.🤣......................................
</font>

Thanku thanku thanku hema..omg you are about to be an IF dazzler...congo in advance..
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME...!!!🤣

Lol... Lets pray to god you dont have a sadu boss like abhay raichand..or else ...he will definately attack you with his fangs🤣..i am so happy nishi that you liked it...:) :) :)   
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

<font size="2">oh god! ....why did i read this story of urs?...i am in office right now....and it cracked me up sooo bad and i cudnt control laughing...ppl around me must be thinking i have gone crazy as i am looking t the computer screen at giggling likei have lost it🤣</font>

Ouch...sanjana...tusi bhi office me ho... Lol.. Then to i should right more of this crap :) :) :) haha...lol..just kidding.... :) :) thanks again dear
Originally posted by: sanjna4

<font color="#9900FF" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">cntrl nishi nahi toh boss aa jaega</font>
<font color="#9900FF" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">cz i was also on same condition😆</font>

Oh thanku thanku thanku dear..:) Yup...maa da ladlaaa... Bigad gaya....🤣..oh yesh... Ekta kapoor ke shows me to without any reason bhi party hoti hai...🤣..but now pia has a strong reason to ask for party..🤣..and yesh...ab sharamane ka kya fayda abhay...ye to pehale sochna chaiye tha..🤣...
Originally posted by: luv07prida

🤣🤣🤣........main baap banne wala hun🤣🤣🤣

n piya asls 4 a party n abhay blushes ???????🤣

awesome post njoyed it completley

😳...thanku veena..this complement means alot to me..thanku :) :) :)
Originally posted by: veena_rocks

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

<font color="#000000">i m still laughing
</font>
🤣🤣🤣🤣

<font color="#000000">i hav never laughed so much in my life
</font>
🤣🤣🤣🤣

<font color="#000000">Veena
</font>

Thanks dear.. :) :) :) :) :) ll try to write..:):) :) ...oh yes yaar..ab what else can pia say to him..ekta mata alwez give him those stupid repeating dialogues that even vivian must have got bored of speaking them again and again...so i included this.. :) :) :)
Originally posted by: cutemug

ROFL!!!😆

Too good,

pls do write more,

i loved this one specially: abbe dhakan..🤣.. Ekta mata ko bol she has given you same script without single change...🤣..

😊 thanku.... Pagalu work...🤣...nice word... You cracked me up.. I ll start using it now may i?.. Thanks alot dear..
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

GOSH!!!!!! dat was awesome!!!!!!!! dude mera pet dukh raha hai of laughing........🤣🤣🤣 keep up d "paglu" works!!!!!👍🏼
🤣🤣🤣
🤣

:) :) who is responsible is so shy to come out... Hehe.:) will take him out soon..thanks gaya3 :) :)
Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

<font color="#FF0066">Abhay is going to become a Father?????😲 Then Who is Responsible????🤣 🤣🤣Party time for them Please update soon...........🥳</font>