Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

I guess may be abhay gets blamed..and like yesterday they showed pia getting back to her detectivegiri..in order to prove HER abhay innocent she will acknowledge both the truths together...that sid is a vamp and why abhay was protecting her from him..and then she will realize the intensity of abhay's true love

Since the bracelet is a mystery I think this is Sid's game to put Abhay behind the bar. It can be a bracelet with A R written on it to particularly put Abhay in trouble. Sid is evil and is very much capable of playing such games. 
But Piya will of course do jasoosi and find the truth out saving Abhay and also come to know Sid's vampi. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@meaw...very valid point ..I agree that may be the case..And maybe Piya will save him...or may be fight for him..awww that will be cho chweet😳 BUT yes PAin will be unbearable..😭
--sunshine-- thumbnail
i hv gotta same feeling........... n hope so dis doesnt happen cz i dont like abhay in trouble
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i know this will drag but as far as i know sid will put abhay in trouble n dis time piya will support abhay n fight against sid. i'm pretty sure piya will never believe that abhay have killed that girl. she might come to know abt sid being vampire. piya knows how protective n caring abhay is, how can he kill someone? she will never trust sid or police or arnab. she blindly trust abhay as she knows him very well n loves him a lot. i would want to c wat piya can do to save her dark angel, the one who saved her life many times.
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am so scared ...what will police do ?? will they arrest abhay ...OMG i am damn scared ...i hope they dont do that ... i just hope piya supports him ..

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not liking this police track...it was not required...specially if they are planning to throw abhay behind bars and creating misunderstandings between AbhIya...😡
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pia might believe in the accusations initially but in the end she'll see sense. She already has suspicious thoughts on Sid with Abhay anyway
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya like when in abhay's previous lifetime King throws abhayendra in jail n maithali rescues him similarly piya will rescue abhay frm Jail😆
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah..! this can b a possibility!!
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol
my doubt came true