Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what i can see, and what i cant !! (Page 3)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hey Nihu....Great Topic as usual......Tujhse expect bhi toh yehi kiya jaa sakta hai......You have highlighted almost all the points which seems to be the plight of many.....as usual lets see whether our pleas will be heard and or are we banging our heads against the wall yet again.......

Regarding Maaneet scenes
well aren't they tagged the Most Passionate onscreen couple on Screen yet, what we have now is nothing less than a 7th grade Romance.......I wonder what the harm is in showing some really intense raw passion and mature romance????.....Well there have been innumerable such moments in the past mainly before their marriage right????....and now when after Marriage the scenario is supposed to change, wonder why the CV's are making MAANEET look like KidsAngry  The cute moments,Nokh Jhoks/the usual bickering is a welcome only when in significant quantities, after all an overdose of anything and everything ultimately does nothing but leave a sour taste in one's mouth and this is exactly what is happening now............... As you have said the the era of Behne de/Kehna hi kya/ Tere Mast Mast do nain has to return, jahan kuch na hote hue bhi bohat kuch hua...Samjhi naLOL 

Character Consistency is another thing they must maintain.....There has been character assassination be that of MSK or that of GEET happening on a large scale....I am open to seeing various shades and layers to the characters penned down but that must not be done at the cost of the basic characteristics/the usual personality traits assassinationSmile

I believe GHSP is the story of GEET, her fight for injustice, her journey etc and then that of MAANEET.....Hence i would defo like to see the Women Spirit more in the right doses at regular intervals.....I want Geet to take the reigns of matters in her hand, (show the maturity she has shown previously with less bickering) and Maan standing with her/by her and supporting her like her true pillar of strength (and not be a school/collge boy)....The DEV track can be used for the same......

The Dev Track is still in its initial Stages and unfolding slowly.......I would like to see Dev being Punished for what he did (For using Geet be it her Money, her Body, her trust what ever, Basically the Fake Marriage track).....The finale of this track when ever that is must be shown with Dev being Punished for wronging a Girl, the track must be creatively and intelligently used to create a sort of awareness that such guys cannot get away by doing wrong and then repent abt it........

Arjun and Ani track has a lot of potential but should be crafted more intelligently, and not be a repeat of MAANEET scenes, that way i am sure people will be more open to the AA track.....Right now MAANEET and AA track are running totally parallel to each other, but it the AA track intersects the MAANEET track, i am sure it will be more acceptable.....Seq like Ani trying to put some sense into Arjun's head to clear the MU/Misconceptions regarding MAAN etc are few tracks which can be made use of for this.....The fact that Ani was used for revenge by Arjun still remains and so i am hoping that somewhere in the future, this matter ignites the HALLA BOL mode in herSmile

Interactions on a large scale must be done.....Like Maan-Arjun/Geet-Ani/Ani-Dadi/Dev-Ani/Dev-Arjun etc.......

About MC i wish they would incorporate it as the track has a lot of potential....and its not to late.....and some how all the recent scenes make me feel its an MC rather than the other way round...

Okay thats enuf of my rantings....

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 09 March 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchSilentsoul

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
i liked all of your points...but my favorite one was Maan teaching Geet how to knit...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

we all complaining to deaf ear so lets us all stop it so that cv dont punish us moreLOL we ask for maneet moments and they send a new entry this time they have given us gift of life time 
sanghram gujjarROFL
it seems u r not able to come out of the SG shockLOL

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hahah... isnt too far fetched is it?Wink

Originally posted by undisclosed

i liked all of your points...but my favorite one was Maan teaching Geet how to knit...LOL...

undisclosed

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-honeydew-

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hey Niha,
nice to see a post of you after a long time .. i even thought that u ve quit Geet Ouch .. and i so so agree with You .. you should post this topic in the discussion thread of the official GEET page .. since the admin reads our posts n I'm sure they ll consider ur post as well .. :)

-honeydew-

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
well said niha. i just want cv to justify the character even  AAn roles . from their point of view what arjun is thinking we don't know neither annie is  doing what shereally wants to do. coming to maan character  ,i don't know but somethng is missing . even geet always cribbing is also not been justified . story is only revolving  around kitchen and tiny bedroom . the scenes are not upto the mark. apart from last  week episodes, even gc and dd were dragging  themselves to dwell into  character . i never felt gc is different from maan neither  dd is from geet . but nowdays i feel they were just enacting the soul of maan  and geet is missing .the story should be tigtly gripped ,so that some conclusion can be drawn .

Edited by anuvenuch - 09 March 2011 at 11:03am

-honeydew-

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
beautiful post.....well said ....Clap

Go to top