Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what i can see, and what i cant !!

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys !!!

GHSP, has been one of those shows that has touched our hearts so much that we complain but we come back to it... 
We know things dont always happen the way we want it to, and at some level may also know it may not, but still hope keeps us going ...
As fans we have all been through the phases of:
-totally loving the show,
- totally hating it,
- wanting to abandon it  but havent succeeded,
-not wanting to abandon it at all since it is after all apna ..
The bottom line being, we want the show to go on, and have accepted it for what we get to see, we hate to love it and we love to hate it ...

Today i thought, id put up somethings i may want to see, some things i may not want to see and so on .. lets see how many of you agree/disagree with me...

What i want to see:
1. good old maaneet romance with a re-newed flavor, with the old touches ( instances of behne de, confession, pee loon, kehna hi kya ... ) in short, a song number that could perhaps take us by storm.

2. tension between dev and maan, and bringing out issues that perhaps they couldnt tackle when dev disappeared the last time ( the time when he got married to Geet). In the recent past as well, Dev did disappear until Maan and Geet spotted him managing a hotel for a friend...
but why were the goons after him?
what if dev had committed another blunder or a sin to save himself?
what if dev begins to harbour feelings for his biwi/ex wife?
what if dev wants to stake claims over the baby?
what if dadi begins to favor dev totally and turns against Maan and Geet?
what if Meera comes back or Dev had wronged Meera as well, because of which she disappeared in total ...
what if Geet decides to forgive Dev after he does something out of line? ( like may be saving her baby, the MC almost happens but this time its Dev who saves the baby)

3. Need for Geet to do her own thing. She can be pregnant and working as well. May be at home, may be make candles/teach kids, interior design and decorate, this is a good time and lead, Maan has done up the baby room, but what if she does it up totally differently such that it doesnt matter whether it is a boy or a girl ...

4. Office romance between Arjun and Annie needs a change in flavor. They look bored on screen. Most people dont like them cos they feel they are eating into Maaneet screen-time, but the truth being, we may not be able to see Maaneet on screen for all 20 minutes, thats not humanly possible as well.. Arjun and Annie have some favorites as well, i can count myself in.. there needs to be sensitivity added to their story. By this i dont mean romance, i mean showing Annie's side of the emotions, and how she is effected by the scheme of things. We cant forget Annie is Annie cos of her family and her brother and Arjun has turned the way he has cos of his sister, that needs to come back into the storyline! Annie wanted Arjun to realise Maan was not at fault, why then is she now stuck on proving to him that he is making a mistake by not loving her! was that all her concern was?

5. I am okay with new entries every now and then, since they add freshness to the story, they take a track forward, its true to life, we meet new people every now and then.

6. Angry Maan needs to come back, and by this, i dont mean the sullen faced Maan, i mean the Maan who has a soft heart but shows it only when he needs to. Maan has been laughing alot lately and that is not in his character. I am not in a butcher mode and saying he doesnt deserve the happiness at all, but a man of few words, and a man who conveyed passages with just a nod or a smile need not say a zillion things to prove a point.
The complexity of Maan wanting to be a good father, yet the presence of the real father around him needs to come out slowly but steadily. And this wont come with Devs mere presence, it will come out when Dev does something that Maan could have also done. They have made a good start with last nights episode, with Dev trying to help Geet out! 

7. The scenarios need to change from dining table, waking up every morning, and dadi talking in the out house! In a big house the makers need to variate. If there is romance, it need not always be "look into my eyes while i sing mahi to you" ... remember sequences like the one where Maan made her wear jewellery, or he took measurement as the tailor? As a dad he could do so many other things... 

8. Alot of people keep complaining they have turned into a veteran couple! why dont they do veteran couple things then, like Maan takes Geet for a walk, Maan teaches Geet to knit and gives her a back story as to how he learnt how to knit, which could perhaps bring back memories of his childhood or something that reminds him of Dev? The fun track is good, i enjoy it, where they fight over boy/girl, the names etc... 

9. Can we please have some more Arjun-Maan scenes please? Arjun and Dev have not met yet? Maan doesnt know Annie works with Arjun, and if he does how the hell is he allowing it? Maan was supposed to know of Annies feelings for Arjun, but that never came out .. what if Dev comes Annie's confidante, and says, i know Arjun is a nice guy, and just cos NT is bad, Arjun necessarily isnt... what if Arjun and Dev are friends already? This can cause more friction cant it?

10. Have never been for the MC, cos i think the baby has great potential to take the story forward.. its not like they are going to have any great romantic scenes with the baby gone anyway! that much i have figured out by now, and if you havent as yet, its about time you do! if they had to do it, they would have done it long back, and if they arent doing it still, they perhaps never will...

Forget the angst, Forget the tension, look forward to the good things that perhaps GHSP can offer us minus those extra hot moments, but still sensitive ones...
Yes the feel is totally missing, but havent we been complaining for a little too long now...?

love,
niha

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetanuvenuchOpaldewspal234ManneetFANPGirnshivangi783_G1234_ramita_nayalSakshiGarganks_amslilsashagauranitai-Premeena-tazeen_29deepthichoudaryRadiantTreasureCutee999--Magnificent--mausam19wajiha-1AnjuMaanManiacRituparnaacute-alyLavZsweet-and-cuteiMadzitsmylifebosssaanjh11roseinbloomhunnybunchsun-naaaaaaaaaswetha10SahSahadoremevirgoFallen Angelmysterygurl1427MishtyShona-Priti11-tinsel--aarthi--blackb28mysteriousmillipreetgurtiInfinitedreamsJunglebeeundisclosed

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
we all complaining to deaf ear so lets us all stop it so that cv dont punish us moreLOL we ask for maneet moments and they send a new entry this time they have given us gift of life time 
sanghram gujjarROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29ramaheshInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Nice post Nihu...It seems nice to see you writing something for GHSP....
I am most of agree with you, but what i don't want is:

I don't want MaanEet to be lil soft for Dev...I really don't want Geet to compromise with the rapist at any cost.....I seriously annoys when i see Geet quiet front of Dev....No whatever he did he did for his own bro, and he hasn't bought Geet or MaanEet for that....Whatever he did, Maan can be favor as well in return, but no place of him in their life...I will feel more good if Maan draw some line, which Dev can't cross no matter what will happen....

Also i wanna see Annie to deal with Arjun strongly and prove him that he's wrong whatever he did and doing.....I am not AA fan at all, but if there is good story to see, i don't mind to see them atleast 5 minutes....This show is about Geet,, so i want things to be connected with her, not go in parallel.....
They have to show some connection between MaanEet and AA, there is no connection at all, story is moving parallel way....

There is no harm to bring new people, and we have see them in past as well, but they should be strong characters, not just time past....People will not gonna much accept AA, no matter what, cause they are not lead couple, so whoever come in their life, not matter anyone....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 08 March 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaSilentsoulmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
res
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
come on !he is not that bad, and he is just a small entry thats helping take the story forward, imagine, that angle wouldnt have been there, wad wud happen to that part of the story.. agreed not all like it, but then they have a story of their own .. 
and the dude was ok i thot
Originally posted by sanjh1234

we all complaining to deaf ear so lets us all stop it so that cv dont punish us moreLOL we ask for maneet moments and they send a new entry this time they have given us gift of life time 
sanghram gujjarROFL
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Well said Niha !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

i just hv one thing to say...i hv a feeling that things r going all postive for our show with barry taking up story and screenplay....

everything that we want will be shown in due time....things r progressing towards our wish fulfillment....

the only thing is that too much AA stuff is delaying the flow of maneet story which is at the juncture of lots of postive turns....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Nice post dear......

i just want to share one thing that.....  i can understand they need other characters also to proceed with story .... but it doesnt mean they will show AAN crap all the time.... and on top of that  they show some stupid tracks like.... nitya wants arjun to wish her birthday.... and she is being so seedhi - saadhi.... which she is not......

and show is about Maneet not about AAN so Maneet should be there for more time.... little bit of AA that too with some sensible track is tolerable.... i m also not a fan of AA .... but still i understand...

and now we all understand that Maneet won't go romantic beyond whatever we have seen so far...... but still little bit of romance... also they should show that Geet is working in office ... and then office romance... their nok-zok on some project... something like that.... then maan taking care of Geet in office also.....   in short i want to see something different .... which is not difficult for Geet team as they have done it earlier....

lets see what there in future of geet..... hope they wont disappoint us......

Edited by cutee987 - 09 March 2011 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Opaldews-honeydew-

Go to top