Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

52 Reasons Why Kmh is So Similar Yet So Different (Page 3)

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Good Post Ari! u have pointed out the best of kmh2. i agree with all u have said so far but for me kmh2 took special spot when Arohi made her grand entry to her susralLOLthat was  the most amazing episode of all!!! i still can watch it and enjoy as if watching for the first time. very well executed! and like u said same topic but totally differnt and fresh style!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
ari u forgot raj.. first show where step-parents r more caring than real-ones.. first show where wife showers so much care on her husband's illeg kid.. first show where couple join hands for the kids right...keeping their diffs aside..especially when the kid's identity is cause of misery to rashi.. first show where they have mom1 n mom2 concept.. n etc..can rant on this forever.. baaki ka..kamaal ka topic hai.. will write more when i rem..Wink

edit: u forgot arohi's sangeet where arjun answered all those questions..

Edited by aksh4IF - 09 March 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.c-TeekhiMishti-

ThugAngel Senior Member
ThugAngel
ThugAngel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

I think everyones combined effect, from the CV's down makes KMH what it is... "MAGICAL" but my dues goes to Karanika for bringing Arjuhi to life... I started watching indian soaps becuz of KMH...

22nisha.c-TeekhiMishti-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
beautiful post Ari :D
i have quite a few things toadd to, but no time :'( will edit later :))

-TeekhiMishti-

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
ari...great topic girl Thumbs Up agree with everything
that's why we love KMH...no matter what anyone says it is and will always be the most hatke and best show ever Star

now coming back to yor topic there are soo many things that can be added to your list such as:
the honeymoon incident where they broke the bed LOL
the saas-bahu rat race for the credit card
the best one...we have seen so many hot actors but karan is the hottest of allCool...sorry i'm getting carried away LOL

many many more....

Edited by glitter567 - 09 March 2011 at 6:54pm

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Ari...perfect way of crediting kmh...very well written...Clap

Daily when i see the episode, i think kmh is different and beyond imagination....after reading ur post...i almost forgot what can be added...

For time being i can only remember the hot promo... which other show has such a hot promo yar..it also shud be credited.

In KMH weekly we see a new story and new entry...first gauri track, jungle track, cheeku, dostana, raj, dondu, jay,  archana, and now jay's parents but its focus is only on arjohi... they will never miss that... so we love it...

Arjun in stripters..they may have showed it in lots of show .. but arohi saving arjun ...i think its different...
(lol what i'm i saying hot promo, arjun as striper..i am in some other world yar..just saw the repeat of bath scene, plz bare with me) will talk abt other scenes later...

first one to have season 2 with same names and different story, and even use same dialogues and names but completely in different sense.

If i get to remember more, i will let u know...hope atleast one point is meaningful.

Edited by piamist - 09 March 2011 at 8:48pm

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for liking the post...i thought about all u're points...and all the ones i could put into word by something that is similar to others but still diffrent i wrote down by meantioning u're name...hope u guys like the updated ones too...do let me know if u think it could have been better...and if u think of anything else...

Prani u dont forget to edit this time Evil Smile

piamistaksh4IF

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I have one adjacent to one already posted:
  • Husband getting jealous of wife's male friends is pretty common but how many times have we seen a wife wantedly making her husband jealous??Evil Smile
Hubby go to "lover's" room, jump on bed, wake him up, and threaten + challenge him to stay away from wife, and calmly walk away!  (it was a first for me)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index