India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB ARTICLE ON VV

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

TV actors Vivian, Vahbbiz paint the town red (With Images)

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 | 7:07:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments

New Delhi, March 8 Love seems to be in air on the sets of Star One''s vampire series ''Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani'' -- lead actor Vivian D''Sena is dating his co-star Vahbbiz Dorabjee.

New Delhi, March 8 (IANS) Love seems to be in air on the sets of Star One's vampire series 'Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani' -- lead actor Vivian D'Sena is dating his co-star Vahbbiz Dorabjee.

While Vivian plays vampire Abhay in Ekta Kapoor's show, Vahbbiz features as Panchi and the two are seen frequently at malls, pubs and parties.

'Vahbbiz and I are together and she is really very special to me. I had started feeling for her since long. In fact, my feelings date back to when the show began, at the time when we had started shooting together. I like her for who she is as she's not a fake person and instead very real and genuine!' said Vivian.

Vahbbiz said: 'Vivian is very special for me! Apart from being a fantastic actor, Vivian is a clean-hearted person and a very genuine human being!'

The show also has Sukriti Khandpal in the female lead as Pia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
where are the images
meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
i luv them
luv u vahhbizParty

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index