Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

If you are true fans then do something

sasanki Newbie
sasanki
sasanki

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hi folks,
This is my first post in any forum.I am a regualar visitor of this forum.But I hava never replied to any post.After reading all after JDJ result. I have one qustion,if you all crib here that the show is predecieded and all blah blah,is there anything going to be changed?

We all know this is very very unfair with Sushant.He is the best ,he is the one getting 30 in almost every performance, he is popular,he is talented,he is judges favourite.But still not the winner.And these so called judges have no voice,they are paid a high piad money for every episode,that is what they are concerend.Ultimately the chanel will decide the winner,and from the firat day it was decided.All others like mahi,ankita,ragini are used for TRP.

But the truth is how much you people say that for us Sushant is the winner,but really he is not after all his dedication.If they have decidec to give him consistent performer award,then why did not they pay him more amount of moneu for that,atleast that will be little satisfying.If you notice Sushant was very upset throughout the finale.He knew this is going to happen.

So my point is if you all are true fans,then do not waste time here.If some of you are in Mumbai,you should go and ask the sony channel about this.Otherwise this things will keep happening .And do not waste money in voting guys.

Sorry for the long post.

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi sasanki welcome to the forum. Nice Post..

Totally agree with you. Sushant has given his best and everyone have liked his performances..
He is also very popular and most of us have voted him day in and day out.. There is no doubt that he has lost it due to votes.. I have not voted for anyone till today. But I had to vote for him not because I like him but I could see his hardwork in his performances.. He has put his soul into all his performances.. It is very sad to see such a talent not getting the trophy..

But sasanki I dont know if speaking to Sony can change anything.. But I would be happy if they come up with an explaination though.. If they were looking for a non dancer then why did they take him in the first place.. Everyone knows he was undergone training in a particular dance style..
I dont understand Sony's logic.. Pathetic show and pathetic channel..

Yes we could easily make out that he and Shampa knew that they will not win. They were trying hard esp Sushant to hide his sadness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top