priya should leave the show...

Posted: 13 years ago
i m really disappointed... i watch this show only for misha not only me but many ppls watch this how only for misha.... jab ye show aaraha tha to first priya hi select ki gai thi tab se hi ham uska wait kya... or ab tak kuch ham ache ka wait karte hen..... pahle 4 leads the ha sukirti or vivian main lead hen unk bad priya or vikas gupta jo pahle misha k opposite play kar rahe the here is the link..
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7228-ekta-to-launch-vikas-goopta-as-one-of-the-four-leads-in-fanaa.htm
par unhon ne show nahi kya.. par leads me changing ho gai hai sukirti vivian vahbiz and sid....  agr priya show chod de to kya is show ko fark nahi pare ga. ofcourse pare ga phr kyon misha ko sirf fun filler k liye use kya jata hai.... me show na chahte hoe bhi dakhti hon sirf misha k liye.....
me show dakhna chor bhi nhi sakhti... but i really want priya should leave this show and come back in another show as  a lead....
omg !!!!
i can't believe a fan of priya is saying dis.....😲😲
i don't want dis to happen.....priya rocks as misha in d show....we love her....
misha's character is not main yaar...she is in parallel lead...coz main story is about vampire and his love "PIYA"....so how can be misha given full time..its obvious yaat..even she is happy playing such an wonderful role..😳
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Priya should leave this show.
I want to see Priya, but I can't watch this show...I want her to come in another show, that is worth her talent! I don't care if she is main or not...that is my least concern frankly but atleast something that gives her her due!!
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
priya is very gud actor and she does not deserve side role like misha
she should  leave the show....................i like misha role more then panchi......................i really like her but cvs doing very bad with misha track
ya exactly it is wate of such gr8 talent m biggest fan of priya wal................ bt dude she needs proper track......... she cant be a fun filler............... trangad and t are enough 4 dat
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

omg !!!!
i can't believe a fan of priya is saying dis.....😲😲
i don't want dis to happen.....priya rocks as misha in d show....we love her....
misha's character is not main yaar...she is in parallel lead...coz main story is about vampire and his love "PIYA"....so how can be misha given full time..its obvious yaat..even she is happy playing such an wonderful role..😳

ya i m saying that because i want a good role for priya not only comic filler.... priya wal is very talented actress she deserve best.....
i agree se shld leave d show

i watch d show only for her

acc to me, Priya n Siddhanth r d only GOOD ACTORS in d show

Veena
Shelly agree wid uπŸ‘πŸΌ
i don't care if she is playing the lead or not but i really want a strong track for her
she deserv a strong track
not just as a comedy role.................
I don't think she should leave the show.

After Pia only she is getting enough praises of all so it's good for her and i feel soon she will get enough opportunities to work well in the show.

no one will give main role to priyaπŸ˜†...so she is perfect in dis show😊