Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

CV's confused or are we confused. (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

hmm good post aditiji, i think both cvs and us r confusedLOLLOL

anyways here is my take
now that it is clear the baby is rathod, it will be shown that nothing happened between veer and tapasya on that horrific night
since veer had assumed , tappu was taking advantage of thatAngry
veer ,who was not in his senses has believed tappu story without any objectionDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

vaishu14 Senior Member
vaishu14
vaishu14

i personally think... that when veer had gone with tapasya for the sonography... he was sure that its fake... but when he saw that she is actually pregnent then he was taken aback and did not think of the time difference.

tapasya got lucky in a way that she did not have to justify that it is veers baby and not someone else's.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369grouchoshivani9tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Originally posted by cjs369

aditi... from whatever I have seen and have rarely missed a episode... and what I know of Taps as a character ... this is my take on this preganacy fiasco....

if she had concieved with Veer then in the first place she wudnt have had to fake a pregnancy ...as she wud already have been aware that she was pregnant ... but this conception took place later on when she lived in that hotel.... so by the time she realised she was really pregnant ...she was already in the btoon house with the fake pregnancy ... but luckily for her no one realised the time difference which is not much just a month or two here and there... so she smartly tagged Veer as the father...

and she never in her wildest dreams thought that someone else wud know her secret... thats the reason she keeps reiterating Veer ka bachcha ... as if she is trying to convince herself n anyone who has a doubt that its veer's...

If you noticed even when she met Rathod in the shopping mall ... he was taken aback as he did not know about her pregnancy... and she kept telling him Veer ka Bchcha hai... as though she was scared that he wud know its his ... but he being smart might have made enquries with the hospital where she did her check up and realised that the baby cud be his... since he was aware that she was not with Veer any more and also that he and Taps had been intimate...

as far as the CVs are concerned ... either they cud goof up and to support their fav couple may make it Veer's baby
OR they will be  smart and having done a fab job of keeping the suspense & having built the story very well will sensibly  turn it in to Rathod's baby....

What a mess of a pregnancy??? Damn good job CVsClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu14cjs369tiny15

vaishu14 Senior Member
vaishu14
vaishu14

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by groucho

aditi... from whatever I have seen and have rarely missed a episode... and what I know of Taps as a character ... this is my take on this preganacy fiasco....
 if she had concieved with Veer then in the first place she wudnt have had to fake a pregnancy ...as she wud already have been aware that she was pregnant ... but this conception took place later on when she lived in that hotel.... so by the time she realised she was really pregnant ...she was already in the btoon house with the fake pregnancy ... but luckily for her no one realised the time difference which is not much just a month or two here and there... so she smartly tagged Veer as the father...
and she never in her wildest dreams thought that someone else wud know her secret... thats the reason she keeps reiterating Veer ka bachcha ... as if she is trying to convince herself n anyone who has a doubt that its veer's...
If you noticed even when she met Rathod in the shopping mall ... he was taken aback as he did not know about her pregnancy... and she kept telling him Veer ka Bchcha hai... as though she was scared that he wud know its his ... but he being smart might have made enquries with the hospital where she did her check up and realised that the baby cud be his... since he was aware that she was not with Veer any more and also that he and Taps had been intimate...
as far as the CVs are concerned ... either they cud goof up and to support their fav couple may make it Veer's baby
OR they will be  smart and having done a fab job of keeping the suspense & having built the story very well will sensibly  turn it in to Rathod's baby....

And Veer..........why has he not said anything??? but so well put.......I can see that you have watched it very carefully.......Smile

aditi.... Veer is the biggest dunce in this serial... his memory has always been shown to be very poor ... remeber he never recognised Sid when he was brought to the hospital for having shot Ichcha... though Veer had met him in the disco and spoken to him as Tap's friend...
same way either he is ignorant as to how to count back to the date of conception or as usual memory fails him ... so has not realised that it may not be his baby Wink

Great oneClapClap.........the CV's need to start an in-house tutorial on timings, pregnancy, memory and what makes the world go around.................LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL ..... but the shock on tapasya's face in the new promo clearly shows that maybe it is not veer's baby.... or she herself is not sure...
LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
we cannot expect any logics in this show. but tapasya knws it well that who is the father of her child but for veer i can only say that he has no brains of his own , he always gets ruled by house ladiesLOLLOL
LOL

cjs369tiny15

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu14

i personally think... that when veer had gone with tapasya for the sonography... he was sure that its fake... but when he saw that she is actually pregnent then he was taken aback and did not think of the time difference.

tapasya got lucky in a way that she did not have to justify that it is veers baby and not someone else's.

she always proved to be lucky coz she is surrounded with foolsSilly

cjs369tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Hi Good morning..Smile

Tapasya came to B house faking pregnancy on the advice of her Nani and was very worried about the sonography.. But when Nani said that she was really pregnant, instead of being overjoyed, she gave one shocked, uncertain look, about which I had commented at that time itself.. So she knew that it was not Veer, but somebody else, with whom she had a fling then itself.. The time gap between the drunken night and this fling could be in the range of 15 days or so and so it could be passed on as Veer's kid if it fell between her cycle..

Now coming to the night of the drunken encounter, Veer might just have passed out and Taps could have changed his dress and put her payal, flowers and other such tell- tale signs to make him believe that they made out the previous night and that is why she might have been singing victoriously saying that Veer is at last hers.. This is just another of her dramas to fool Veer into thinking that they had a physical relationship... She might have seen that mole in his back while changing his shirt and she is using that knowledge also to confirm her relationship.. There was a similar scene in the old movie 'Do kaliyan', I think, but not sure, where the vamp tricks the hero into thinking he raped her when he had high fever, without his knowledge...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojdivy609cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Tapasya know it very well, if cvs again not try to change the track, becoz they hv already shown tapasya saying after call, tht no one can know her secret. Sleeping with Veer in tht dead like condition is next to impossible and I don't think tht anybody can blackmail any person with false accusation. Without any truth or secret, how its possible to threaten anyone. So if Rathore is saying so confidently tht he is father, thn it sd be like tht, otherwise he wd not hv call Tapasya, but Veer to create misunderstanding.
hence provedClapClap

Go to top