Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

CV's confused or are we confused. (Page 2)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Great confusing post Groucho..Smile.This is all so muddled up right now groucho...

my thoughts:

1. If She has slept with both Veer & Rathod
there is roughly a gap of one month between the two incidents..then 2 cases possible:
a. She knows very well she is not pregnant by Veer but by rathod  & just fooling around because of her revengeful attitude & extreme jealousy towards Iccha. but then even Veer should know this by doing simple math....but never have they shown Veer pondering on this timing aspect..may be they want to show that he was taken aback by his sudden discovery that taps is really pregnant & is too dumbfounded to think about anything else.
b. She was also confused about it & also realized herself only now that the child doesnt belong to Veer but Rathod.

2.Nothing happened between Veer & taps that night & taps knows about it
so there is no confusion here, she already knows its Rathod's baby... but this seems highly unlikely as Veer never denied it or expressed his doubts to iccha like you mentioned & they showed taps overjoyed/veer repentant  after that night..so something would have definitely happened.

So I think it would be 1.(a) case.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzgrouchotiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Great confusing post Groucho..Smile.This is all so muddled up right now groucho...

my thoughts:

1. If She has slept with both Veer & Rathod
there is roughly a gap of one month between the two incidents..then 2 cases possible:
a. She knows very well she is not pregnant by Veer but by rathod  & just fooling around because of her revengeful attitude & extreme jealousy towards Iccha. but then even Veer should know this by doing simple math....but never have they shown Veer pondering on this timing aspect..may be they want to show that he was taken aback by his sudden discovery that taps is really pregnant & is too dumbfounded to think about anything else.
b. She was also confused about it & also realized herself only now that the child doesnt belong to Veer but Rathod.

2.Nothing happened between Veer & taps that night & taps knows about it
so there is no confusion here, she already knows its Rathod's baby... but this seems highly unlikely as Veer never denied it or expressed his doubts to iccha like you mentioned & they showed taps overjoyed/veer repentant  after that night..so something would have definitely happened.

So I think it would be 1.(a) case.

PerfectClap ............if you really look at this situation.............there could be so many permutations and combinations for the answers................but I liked your answer..............my problem is the character of Veer has never denied it to Ichcha forget anyone else.......and I am not even using logic here.Confused
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

aditi... from whatever I have seen and have rarely missed a episode... and what I know of Taps as a character ... this is my take on this preganacy fiasco....

if she had concieved with Veer then in the first place she wudnt have had to fake a pregnancy ...as she wud already have been aware that she was pregnant ... but this conception took place later on when she lived in that hotel.... so by the time she realised she was really pregnant ...she was already in the btoon house with the fake pregnancy ... but luckily for her no one realised the time difference which is not much just a month or two here and there... so she smartly tagged Veer as the father...

and she never in her wildest dreams thought that someone else wud know her secret... thats the reason she keeps reiterating Veer ka bachcha ... as if she is trying to convince herself n anyone who has a doubt that its veer's...

If you noticed even when she met Rathod in the shopping mall ... he was taken aback as he did not know about her pregnancy... and she kept telling him Veer ka Bchcha hai... as though she was scared that he wud know its his ... but he being smart might have made enquries with the hospital where she did her check up and realised that the baby cud be his... since he was aware that she was not with Veer any more and also that he and Taps had been intimate...

as far as the CVs are concerned ... either they cud goof up and to support their fav couple may make it Veer's baby
OR they will be  smart and having done a fab job of keeping the suspense & having built the story very well will sensibly  turn it in to Rathod's baby....

Edited by cjs369 - 08 March 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijivaishu14rgattuakruzdivy609sourojgrouchoLimitLessFantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

aditi... from whatever I have seen and have rarely missed a episode... and what I know of Taps as a character ... this is my take on this preganacy fiasco....
 if she had concieved with Veer then in the first place she wudnt have had to fake a pregnancy ...as she wud already have been aware that she was pregnant ... but this conception took place later on when she lived in that hotel.... so by the time she realised she was really pregnant ...she was already in the btoon house with the fake pregnancy ... but luckily for her no one realised the time difference which is not much just a month or two here and there... so she smartly tagged Veer as the father...
and she never in her wildest dreams thought that someone else wud know her secret... thats the reason she keeps reiterating Veer ka bachcha ... as if she is trying to convince herself n anyone who has a doubt that its veer's...
If you noticed even when she met Rathod in the shopping mall ... he was taken aback as he did not know about her pregnancy... and she kept telling him Veer ka Bchcha hai... as though she was scared that he wud know its his ... but he being smart might have made enquries with the hospital where she did her check up and realised that the baby cud be his... since he was aware that she was not with Veer any more and also that he and Taps had been intimate...
as far as the CVs are concerned ... either they cud goof up and to support their fav couple may make it Veer's baby
OR they will be  smart and having done a fab job of keeping the suspense & having built the story very well will sensibly  turn it in to Rathod's baby....

And Veer..........why has he not said anything??? but so well put.......I can see that you have watched it very carefully.......Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattucjs369LimitLessFantiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Tapasya know it very well, if cvs again not try to change the track, becoz they hv already shown tapasya saying after call, tht no one can know her secret. Sleeping with Veer in tht dead like condition is next to impossible and I don't think tht anybody can blackmail any person with false accusation. Without any truth or secret, how its possible to threaten anyone. So if Rathore is saying so confidently tht he is father, thn it sd be like tht, otherwise he wd not hv call Tapasya, but Veer to create misunderstanding.

Yes that may be true..........Rathod is a smart person but not a vindictive character as far as those he does not know.

I still have not got any answers on Veer's behavior............that is confusing and in a way a confirmation that the CV's have done this purposely to keep both sides happySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattutiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by groucho

Tapasya gets a call from supposedly the father of her child and she drops the phone shocked which leads me to believe that she knows that this may be true

I know that Tapasya took time to figure out she was pregnant and went along with Nani's plan till she realized she was, in fact, really pregnant. Her mathematics, knowledge of knowing when one is pregnant or not may be questionable'..but if she reacted the way she did with the phone call she MUST know what it takes to get pregnant.

So are the CV's saying'.

1) that she slept with both Veer and Raghu and only now she has understood that she could be wrong about the identity of the father''''maybe because of the timing????

2) Is she insisting that it is Veer's 'because the  CV's have made it seem like she had a memory loss to enable her to go after Veer'''.and this'. even after her encounter with Rathod??? Surely that should have jogged her memory.

3) Most importantly why has Veer never ever once in all this time mentioned to Ichcha that I was drunk and I cannot remember if anything happened.

He has reluctantly (as shown most of the times) taken on this responsibility without being sure or is he sure something did actually happen?????

Friends'''.appreciate your perception on this ''''..and may I request that this be addressed to the CV's storyline rather than towards any particular character. Thank you.

Hi Aditi, Logic is something which doesn't work for UttaranTongue.
Anyways might be that she was ignorant abt the fact till date that who is the real father bcoz she has slept with both the guys. She didn't give it much of a thot bcoz she is so obsessed with winning Veer but now that Rathod is claiming the child to be his, she realizes that it might actually be true and hence the shocking effectShocked. This is my POV. But CVs anyways runs the show as per the actors-actress and their own convenience. So they are anyways going to come up with some illogical twistOuch.
Veer anyways has never ever given a thot on the timings. Also when the Dr said that "Bachcha teen mahine ka ho chuke hain" then also Veer must have been in a shocking mode already just to know that she was ACTUALLY carrying a baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

And Veer..........why has he not said anything??? but so well put.......I can see that you have watched it very carefully.......Smile

aditi.... Veer is the biggest dunce in this serial... his memory has always been shown to be very poor ... remeber he never recognised Sid when he was brought to the hospital for having shot Ichcha... though Veer had met him in the disco and spoken to him as Tap's friend...
same way either he is ignorant as to how to count back to the date of conception or as usual memory fails him ... so has not realised that it may not be his baby Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu14tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

aditi.... Veer is the biggest dunce in this serial... his memory has always been shown to be very poor ... remeber he never recognised Sid when he was brought to the hospital for having shot Ichcha... though Veer had met him in the disco and spoken to him as Tap's friend...
same way either he is ignorant as to how to count back to the date of conception or as usual memory fails him ... so has not realised that it may not be his baby Wink

Great oneClapClap.........the CV's need to start an in-house tutorial on timings, pregnancy, memory and what makes the world go around.................LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishu14tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top