TATTLE, TIRADE AND TAUNTS (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Mera,

Happy to see the Short post Big smile

Please Re-edit and tackle the Saxena's double standards a bit more extensively ...

and also expecting you to highlight the differences between Pratigya and Komal in ur inimitable style in the viewer's thread

GOOD NEEND, Friend...Big smile ..Have a restful and Relaxing sleepBig smile

Ji Guruma!  D'oh.   Writing about Saxes' s double standards will turn out to be an entire chapter.  I will write it but upload it on installment basis to spare many who prefer a shorter post.LOLWinkBig smile
Big smileTongue
Truth is I trimmed the post plenty once I saw the length of the post. No wonder it has a diff. feel to it. Shocked Two lengthy posts in a row may have been too much for readers.ShockedTongueLOL  Let me see if I can rewrite about  the Prats/Komal contrasts in attitude and behavior.  Thinking......Ermm Ermm  Ermm   Ermm    Ermm   Ermm Ermm    ya think  spread sheet format be easy on the eyes?LOL

Edited by MERARAI - 09 March 2011 at 6:38am

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
nice postBig smile
waiting for next one short LOL

Go to top