India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Written Updt:8/3*Men In Black..Keep Tensions Away*

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Zindagi Gawa Kar Bhi....Jo Zindagi Miley.......

Har Khushi Gawa Kar Bhi.....

Jo Ik Khushi Miley....Toh Maang Loo Tere Liye......
Tere Liye......Tere Liye......Tere Liye......

hello everybody...
i am ur  updater for todaySmile

[CRYPT]Video Update

(By Nipun97)

Here's a Recap Of The Last Epi(07/03/11)

tani leaves for laboni's house...without meeting anuraagOuch
he gets angry...she gets upsetLOLLOL
he comes to he house...tthey both solve their issues.....Smile
onu-tani shown in asylum.....tani says it was their last happy moment together.....CryCryCry

Summary Of Today's Epi

shekhar is upset with onu's attitude towards ritesh
ritesh tells onu abt robbie losing a huge amount of money in gambling.....
onu returns the money to ritesh and tries to knock some brain in robbie.....
shekhar asks ritesh to attnd the puja wwith them at tani's house

Detailed Update

Part 1

the epi starts with shekhar fuming over onu's attitude at the dining tableOuchhe says even he hates ritesh coz he took away all his business from him.....created a rift between his best friend and him.....and is responsible for the death of his only daughter....but he's tolerating him......only coz of his grandchildren and he doesn't want to lose them.....he tells nilu that he's very upset with onuOuch
nilu then explains to him that onu has his way of thinking....and shekhar his...shekhar then tells him that he fears that onu's way might land them in troubleOuch

here robbie keeps gambling all night and loses a huge amount of moneyOuch...ritesh is very pleased......AngryAngryAngry
next morning...onu starts knocking at robbie's door asking him to wakeup and go jogging with him(hayeeBlushing...maine bola thaa...men in black...keep tensions at bayDay Dreaming hc in black tee....greyish tracks.....notice his bicepsDay Dreamingmade me forget the tension abt  everything...i was soo lost in himEmbarrassed)
ritesh then comes there and starts his morning ritualSleepySleepy(somebody seal his lips...i hate his voice and his smileAngryAngryAngry)*kitne aaram se aur pyaar se i was busy anuraagingDay Dreaming he interruptedCensoredCensored*
ritesh asks onu to let robbie sleeps...onu doesn't even bother to look at him and asks him to mind his own business as he's not interested in talking to himClap
ritesh then tells onu that he had an important talk with him...but he'll talk later if his mood is upsetCensored onu stops him...and asks him to speak up...and say wat karnama he has done nowLOLLOLLOL(my ishmart onu....Hug knows ritesh will only speak wen he has done something bad to their familyLOLLOLLOL)
ritesh then tells him that he owes him some money....and its oki if onu can't afford it....onu is surprised...and asks him wat money is he talking abt......
ritesh then tells him that robbie lost 20 lakh rupees in gambling the other night.....and its oki if onu doesn't want to give it to him...he'll think he gave it to his younger brother-in-law as a wedding gift(oki...i loved onu soo much in blackDay Dreaming...and his angry expressionsDay Dreaming that i watch this scene 25 times!!LOLLOLLOL and noticed ritesh's hairstyleErmm he kindoff has a spikey kind of thing right above his forehead....creratives...mind adding two antennaes in next epi??? perfect alien lagegaROFLROFLu guys seem to have all the time in the world to concenterate on other charactersLOLLOLLOL)
all this while ritesh tries to instigate onu's anger....but he maintains his cool....and asks ritesh to wait...he then comes back with a cheque for ritesh and tells him that none of his family members need any kind of gifts from a person like himClap and leaves from thereSmile

Part 2

at taani's house...the preparations are on for the ashta mangal poojaSmilelaboni,molly and taposh make sure everything is perfectSmilejonaki then takes sumona in another room and starts her bakwaasSleepySleepySleepy wat was it..."rola pai gayaaa"ROFL and then.....umm...."laung da lashkara"ROFLROFLROFL i love both the songsWinkWinkWink(sorry guys...i muted that part...and was listening to these songsLOLLOLLOL coz i knew she  would just talk crap and nothing else...can u imagine that the scene was this lonnnnggggggShockedShockedShocked i heard both the songs!!!)!......neways......the jist of her talk with sumona was....potatoes..lauki and pyaazSleepySleepySleepy and sumona asking her i guess the 100th time on screen to win nilu's heartSleepySleepySleepySleepy thats wat i heard on the forumSleepySleepySleepySleepy 

in ganguly house mashima comes to wakeup robbie but he doesn't get up....onu then comes there and tells her that he'll wake him upSmile as mashima leaves...onu glances at her once and splashes a glass full of water on robbie...which makes him get up from his slumberLOLLOLLOL
robbie tells onu that he is no more a child and in no mood to joke...
onu then asks him wat he has done as an adult.....robbie then gets up....takes onu's support to get out of bed.....and stumbles on walking two steps...onu holds him and makes him sit...
onu then blasts him and says that wen he can't even walk two steps properly....how will he take up his responsibilities...he had thought that after marriage robbie will change...will understand his responsibilities and set a good example for his son....but thats not the caseOuch as he has been gambling....robbie says he was just playing cards ...as even onu plays....onu then corrects him that there's a difference between playing card and gambling.....and losing 20 lakh rupees.....Ouch
robbie then tries to call off the matter seeing onu's anger and says he knows he lost a bit of money.....onu then tells him that 20 lakh is no less an amount and they do not grow on trees...its the hard earned money of their father....he asks robbie to mend his ways.....Ouch but his talks fall on deaf ears as robbie decides to drink more to get rid of the hangover caused by onu's scolding...
ritesh who was overhearing this whole convo is very pleased and decides to cause more rift between both the brothers.....AngryAngryAngry

Part 3
shekhar , nilu and thakuma are all ready to go to tani's houseSmile
as they come down they see kuhu playing with ritesh and both talking abt how they 3 i.e he,kuhu and the baby make a perfect familyOuch
shekhar and nilu notice this and are not very pleased with the turn of eventsOuchesp wen ritesh mentions that he is not invited to tani's house and he'll be all alone with his kids...shekhar fears that maybe ritesh might try to lure the kids...thats why he tells ritesh that since he's a part of familyCensored he's invited tooAngryAngryAngry
nilu doesn't like this...nor does onu...but both keep quiet.....Ouch
ritesh then goes ga ga over shekhar's generositySleepySleepy and assures him that he'll be thereD'ohD'ohye shekharAngryAngryAngry
ritesh then sees onu and in order to hurt him more...he rubs it more that he won't go as onu doesn't like his face(who does ritesh????Stern Smile) and he'll get angry on him......afterall its a function at his "only" wife's houseAngryAngryAngry nilu understands ritesh's pun and takes away onu from there
epi ends

Precap: none

Episode Rating:5/10

cut the crap guys......we r not interested in watching jonakiSleepySleepySleepy
nor riteshAngryAngryAngry
one ritesh was enoughAngry no need to increase our BP by showing  2 ritesh's in the same shot...him and his mirror reflectionSleepyAngry
all marks given here are for onu-robbie scenes which atleast made the story move a bit forwardSmile
no points for guessing that the epi was watchable coz a certain someone looked super hot in blackWinkBlushingDay Dreaming

love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 09 March 2011 at 1:02am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanasnehag10pujayakr_jhlazraahmedsdavisalpha12BlacksexyspicyAnuszkatowatchzackgsquishyhugsivanta29kelchodent4uharish_kenlrl fanfartuunkripsynanda_gopaaartiii-Rozi-zohra80RosminnayabaBeHappyAlwayssunshine33nilminsinipillainiya_salina_laleRuhee110minaz296daddysgirl786srmirjisandhya.Innocent02bablinishathejazzgalARJRANSIDVARSK..Gurti-Kash..IrissnivedithaDaffodilee-MariaMars--Ramya-Amor.

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
i hit liked for your hard work, not for the episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fansrmirji-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

i hit liked for your hard work, not for the episode.
thanxROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

squishyhugs-Ramya-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the update vandy di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
 the way you explain rit hair style and jonaki bak bak is tooROFLowsum updat vandy asusuall .i really going to miss your updates when tl end.Unhappy

-vandy-

Innocent02 IF-Dazzler
Innocent02
Innocent02

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
ya , seriously - I read few comments in the the EPI discussion thread and read that the epi was not worth watching but HC looked amazing so watched just his part in the epi Tongue
Thanks a lot for the update Smile

-vandy-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nice update Vandy! LOL

Rit hair style! adding two antennas! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ramyaks - 09 March 2011 at 1:22am

squishyhugs