India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NICE STORY A HEAD COMING.......

chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
   FIRST OF ALL ....AS ABHINAV'S SERIALS IS SCRAPPED OFF I WANT HIM TO COME BACK.... HOPE THE CV'S LISTEN AS OF NOW THERE IS A STRONG STORY LINE FOR HIM ...

AND COMING TO THE STORY I REALLY DONT WANT DEV TO TURN NEGATIVE&I HOPE HE IS NOT PLANNING TO GET HIS KID BACK....... I WISH THE  CV'S  BRING EITHER SAMEERA TRACK.....WHERE DEV WILL TRY TO HELP HIS BRO THERE WILL BE MU B\W GEET &BRO ..SAMEERA BLACKMAILING MAAN.....GEET WILL KNOW HIS PAST.....&TRY TO GET RID OF SAMEERA &IN THE PROCESS SAMEERA GET'S KILLED ...DEV WILL TAKE THE BLAME  ON HIM TO SAVE GEET......HE GOES TO JAIL&MAN NOT EVEN TRYING TO BAIL HIM OUT.....HE EVEN HATES HIM MORE.....GEET WILL TELL THE TRUTH THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED ACCIDENTALLY......DEV REFUSES TO CONFESS THE TRUTH.....IN THE MEANWHILE GEET FINDS SAMEERA IS ALIVE&IT'S HER DIRTY PLAN FOR MONEY  WITH HER BF.....GEET&MAN TRYING TO   NAP THE CULPRIT &SAVE DEV....FINALLY   TWO  BROTHER'S REUNOIN....&DEV WILL LEAVE TO CANADA NOT TO CREATE ANY MORE TROUBLE TO THE COUPLE........

HOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS       ITTTTTTTTTTT

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top