Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev should not and will not be Forgiven (Page 5)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Ashi and once again i am gonna say that i am not for insecurity....nor am i favoring it........i am talkin about an article that was on for star one.......

nothing more........and still u cannot deny the fact that it a natural human behavior that we all possess in us......

possessiveness and insecurity are not the same thing but they come together.......it is because of ur over possessiveness that makes u feel insecure.....

just like that jealousy and insecuirty to come hand in hand....it is because of insecurities which causes one to act jealous. Geet has a reason to act jealous because she has a fear all the time that she may lose maan....because of the course of events in her life....

just like that why can't maan be insecure?? It is not that he wants to be insecure due to dev! It is a natural behavior that just comes......and sometimes even if u don't want to u cannot control it....

just like that when u become possessive and jealous u don't want to feel that way.......but it happens

once causes the other....maan is very possessive over geet and the baby....so insecurity can play hand in hand as well.....

my point is....there are certain things that we cannot control conciously....and it sucks!!Dead

But i do agree with all of ur points.....i am just givin my POV from what i have learned from pyschologyLOL

and who knows if they will even play that card......i am just talkin about an article that stated he might get insecure nothing else....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 09 March 2011 at 10:28am

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
True that .

And we can't ( and neither can Maan ) ignore the fact that Geet has a baby with that man no matter what the circumstances were when the baby was concieved . So that may be a reason for him to feel a little insecure . It will be justified if it's shown for a small phase but they must show Geet talking to him about
it and putting his doubt or insecurity to rest .

But they better not show him doubting her or her love towards him over Dev . That will be the end of MSK for me .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

True that .

And we can't ( and neither can Maan ) ignore the fact that Geet has a baby with that man no matter what the circumstances were when the baby was concieved . So that may be a reason for him to feel a little insecure . It will be justified if it's shown for a small phase but they must show Geet talking to him about
it and putting his doubt or insecurity to rest .

But they better not show him doubting her or her love towards him over Dev . That will be the end of MSK for me .
exactly my point babes.....and here again Geet will come into play....she will flat out in front of Dev to maan should say that only man who is the father of her child is Maan Singh Khurana......

if geet says this out of her own mouth....this insecurity will be blown away.....

if u notice even today Geet said meri baby.......listen carefully again and listen she says meri baby.....Ouch

yes this shouldn't be stretched.......but Geet's part should come into play here big time Smile

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I am sure the Meri baby was unintentional both by Geet and the cvs . She has been referring to the baby as "our baby " and him as the baby 's father for a very long time now . No reason for MSK to feel insecure on that account .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

spot on Shivu!!!! the man who actaully was instrumental in the massive change in Geet, the man who destroyed the innocence of a young girl for his own means and benefit is a CRIMINAL with capital letters....

That MSK who balanced between Geet and his work perfectly is shown to be giving a second glance to his business...that business which he wprked upon along with his daadi...This is a big character change or rather a slow process of destroying the dynamic character of MSK......

Geet that girl who did not fear telling anything to MSK is still there but there is a drastic cjhange.....she is demanding..now i feel....i still m waiting to see some more of her maturity...where is that girl who at the end of IP MU made the beautiful apology...where is that Girl who fought Brij in the begining and sent him to Jail...where is that Girl who every Geet was proud off....True she has her strongest support in the form of MSK for ever...but when MSK needs her will she be shown mature enough to handle any kind of crisis that may befall MSK....

MSK has fought for her ,....I really need that MSK soon...
I agree...He is dying a SLOW DEATH....

I hope and pray that the new track which i feel is taking baby steps as far as the story pertaining to MSK Geet n Dev is concerned brings out that MSK...The silent strong MSK who like an Adonis will RISE to conquor...

I hope and pray I see that GEET who now is the backbone to MSK....that Geet who fought NT and fought destiny to be where she is now...In MSK 's arms.....

Hope there will be "ALL IS WELL" here too
p.s
Need Dev to be grey coz that will make me hate him more and ultimately will rejoice with many when he is served a notice at the hands of Maaneet

Edited by maaneetian - 09 March 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Why are people saying that Geet has become nagging and demanding ? Where ? Where has she nagged him or made unnecessary demands ? You can at best call her antics silly and childish and maybe even annoying but she's certainly not nagging . Her character is still the same . Shes still the same girl who finds happiness , gets excited in the smallest of things yet rises to the occasion when required .

The girl who rendered a beautiful apology post IP track is the same one who kept her ego and pride aside and asked help from the man who ruined her life . And now people have doubts whether shel be mature enough to stand by him when he needs her ?

And MSK is dying a slow death ? What am I missing here ?

They both are currently in the most beautiful phase of their life and the biggest reason is that despite Dev 's presence in their lives they both have nothing hidden from each other and have not let him affect their relationship .

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 09 March 2011 at 11:28am

PGirn

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
bumping this thread.
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

HugOH I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST... coz i have been wanting to but did not get any time Disapprove (life is just so busy when you have  A 32 years OLD child in the houseD'ohalong with two babies 3 and 5 years oldHeart)

Coming back to my POV on the topic:

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that MAAN SINGH KHURANA will never forgive Dev khurana... Because I CAN NEVER FORGIVE HIM.... i know he is fictional character but such people do exist in real life... and i want GHSP team to send a strong message to all those out there that they better stop treating women like dirt....... or ELSEAngry   

I am also hoping that Maan will stand against all odds and will not keep geet and his child under same roof as Dev.  I hope that he keeps the baby 1000s of miles away from the rapist sperm provider.... I want the justice to be served one way or the other.....

to tell you the truth i felt a little satisfaction when Dev told Maan in Shimla that he was starving to death when he decided to come back to India..... but that was not enough..... Why didnt he starve to death.... I want him to ROT in JAIL for rest of his life. and if Dadimaa has so much problem with justice being served then she can take a field trip with Dev to Jail and stay there to give him support.  I can care less...

Coming to Maan being insecure.... well i dont really want to see Maan feeling insecure but you are absolutely right... Maan is a human too and anyone in his shoes can feel insecure. 

mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index