Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev should not and will not be Forgiven (Page 4)

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
A VERY VERY VERY GOOD POST!

u wrote every single thing I stand for!

ONE THING IS CLEAR AND CONFIRM is that DEV MUST NOT BE FORGIVEN FOR WHAT HE DID

and MAAN SINGH KHURANA must not forget what he said and should ever forgive Dev or Naintara

what they did is wrong , means wrong!

no such thing as softening! how can Dadi ignore what Dev did to Geet..

what if that happened to Annie? will they firgive the sinner..no right??

i know and i understand Dadi's mamta...but MSK shall stand strong on decision!

Any brother would help the other brother..so Dev gave blood to Maan..how helpful..coz he does love Maan..that is nothing new..

but that doesnt cover up for how he ruined Geet's life..NO WAY!

when u told abt how Geet cried..my heart was so pain..

this show is so inspiring and UNIQUE i may add...CVs shall keep its essence alive, i hope.

again, much needed post Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--rahmona_pakswe

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Kullu it is okay for Maan to feel insecure as it is normal for any man. Insecure in the sense that Dev is the biological father nothing more to feel that on Dev.

I just do not want that article on starone to be true where they show Maan softening towards Dev. That is a huge no no!

shivi..........I will not  like Maan insecurity too...........I am okie if he goes possessive about gEET....given DEv is around.....because I dont think he should be insecure about DEV...for what.....because he gave undesired sperm to GEet thats all..........But he can possessive...But Insecurities come into play when other party is comparable to you and can replace you from you existance in your love one life. I dont think Dev can replace Maan from geet or baby life.....Given one sperm....to ruin an innocent life and...one bottle blood didnt made him saint...............
aur baki tune itna aacha likha ........Maan should not forgive nor...aloowr geet to forgive Dev...rather its time he should shutup dadi on her emotional drama............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Haiyye....mera bachha...what a beautiful post.....very eloquently delivered!!  I agree wholeheartedly..... Dev Should NEVER be forgiven and he should be made to PAY for his crime!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Clap
this is i can say
hats off to ur writingg

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Kullu it is okay for Maan to feel insecure as it is normal for any man. Insecure in the sense that Dev is the biological father nothing more to feel that on Dev.

I just do not want that article on starone to be true where they show Maan softening towards Dev. That is a huge no no!

shivi..........I will not  like Maan insecurity too...........I am okie if he goes possessive about gEET....given DEv is around.....because I dont think he should be insecure about DEV...for what.....because he gave undesired sperm to GEet thats all..........But he can possessive...But Insecurities come into play when other party is comparable to you and can replace you from you existance in your love one life. I dont think Dev can replace Maan from geet or baby life.....Given one sperm....to ruin an innocent life and...one bottle blood didnt made him saint...............
aur baki tune itna aacha likha ........Maan should not forgive nor...aloowr geet to forgive Dev...rather its time he should shutup dadi on her emotional drama............
u didn't read what i wrote on page 3 did u kulfi????Wacko
I did some real good research of pyschological behaviors....go read it...and added something i already new from my classes......u will see what i am tryin to sayTongue

Silentsoul

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
i agree with you...it is one thing to forgive and another thing to free people of the consequences of their actions...they can show forgivness as way to show Geet liberating herself from the burden of holding a grudge....but they should most definitey show Dev paying for his crime...right now he is just walking around as if nothing has happened....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427rahmona_pakswe

-PoisonIvy- IF-Stunnerz
-PoisonIvy-
-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Insecurity and possesiveness are two different things . Maan is a very possessive lover . If Dev tries to come bw the two of them I can understand him becoming all the more intense and passionate owing to his possessive nature . And ofcourse immense anger and hatred towards Dev . Possessiveness here is in Maan 's basic nature.

Insecurity on the other hand stems from a feeling that the other person may not reciprocate with your feelings and you may lose the person . This can and never should come into play especially where Dev is concerned . Maan feeling insecure over Dev isn't the same as Geet feeling jealous of the girls in Simla . Maan knows that Geet hates Dev to the core even if she may have softened towards him off late . So where does the question of insecurity arise ? He should know that he can never lose Geet or the baby to Dev . Jealousy generally comes into play when your partner pays attention to someone from the opposite sex . Here too , if Geet ever speaks to Dev it will be because she's being forced to and not otherwise . So for me , even jealousy will be a little unjustified if at all ..! I can understand extreme anger and hatred from Maan 's side towards Dev .

I'm very disappointed with how the cvs have played around with the justice system in the show . Why arnt Maan and Geet trying to put Dev behind bars now ? How long will he be out on bail ? Why have they completely forgotten to fight for justice ? And if this was not bad enough , now Geet is under Dev 's "debt"'and perhaps feel obliged towards him . So even if she wants to fight for justice Daadi will emotionally blackmail her again and tell her not to do so as he saved her Subaag .

I just hope that Dev turns completely evil now and Maan and Geet are reminded that the guy needs to be behind bars and not roam about in KM .

No matter how much the guy tries to repent , it is completely unacceptable that he should be let off without getting his due kn jail .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427nanditasinghrahmona_pakswe

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Insecurity and possesiveness are two different things . Maan is a very possessive lover . If Dev tries to come bw the two of them I can understand him becoming all the more intense and passionate owing to his possessive nature . And ofcourse immense anger and hatred towards Dev . Possessiveness here is in Maan 's basic nature.

Insecurity on the other hand stems from a feeling that the other person may not reciprocate with your feelings and you may lose the person . This can and never should come into play especially where Dev is concerned . Maan feeling insecure over Dev isn't the same as Geet feeling jealous of the girls in Simla . Maan knows that Geet hates Dev to the core even if she may have softened towards him off late . So where does the question of insecurity arise ? He should know that he can never lose Geet or the baby to Dev . Jealousy generally comes into play when your partner pays attention to someone from the opposite sex
. Here too , if Geet ever speaks to Dev it will be because she's being forced to and not otherwise . So for me , even jealousy will be a little unjustified if at all ..! I can understand extreme anger and hatred from Maan 's side towards Dev .

I'm very disappointed with how the cvs have played around with the justice system in the show . Why arnt Maan and Geet trying to put Dev behind bars now ? How long will he be out on bail ? Why have they completely forgotten to fight for justice ? And if this was not bad enough , now Geet is under Dev 's "debt"'and perhaps feel obliged towards him . So even if she wants to fight for justice Daadi will emotionally blackmail her again and tell her not to do so as he saved her Subaag .

I just hope that Dev turns completely evil now and Maan and Geet are reminded that the guy needs to be behind bars and not roam about in KM .

No matter how much the guy tries to repent , it is completely unacceptable that he should be let off without getting his due kn jail .

I agree completly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index