Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 78)

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Part 50 A letter

With a lot of courage and battle with himself, Maan decided to call Geet. Her cell phone was ringing and ringing but she didn't pick up even though she also wanted to meet him.

She was in dilemma. Her heart was not fully open for any conversation yet. She'd not recovered from her past. She needed more time. She wasn't sure about her feelings yet.

All the scenes of flashback were playing in her mind now. When Maan danced with her, he was totally into her but Geet never thought about it that way. When Maan attended her engagement party and he was staring at her all the time. She remembered her conversation with him in the garden. All things were confirming only one thing that he was in love with her. Even after knowing this, she wasn't ready for this love. Probably she had lost the ability to fall in love again. No matter how hard she tried; she wasn't able to forget what Maan did to her. He didn't want to marry her. How could he be ok with his brother's wedding with her? Even though he was not the exact reason behind Sameer's death but Maan would always remind her Sameer's death. She wanted to move on from her past completely. She didn't want the shadow of her past on her future. She wanted to paint her new life on a complete white paper without any stains on it.

She wasn't sure about her own feelings. She was sure about one thing that she wanted to be away from the stains of her past. She met Maan for his therapy otherwise she wouldn't have met him. She talked to his doctor who suggested that he was on the recovery stage. God knew how long it would take him to get completely recovered. She was scared about her own behavior now if she would meet him again. Why did this always happen with her? Whenever she tried to run away from past, past never left her. Why would she accept his love? He rejected her when she needed his support. He snatched away her every support. She wasn't able to hate him after whatever happened. She knew that she loved him from her childhood. She knew that he cared for her since childhood even though he never made it apparent. How hard she tried, she wasn't able to run away from him. She didn't want to go back to the same family. How would she confront his family? She knew that his mom hated her. She knew that she ran away from her own wedding. She wouldn't be able to accept his family whole heartedly. She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to love him. She was afraid that she could never be same Geet.

She wasn't same person after whatever happened in her life. Life had snatched away everything from her - her happiness, her Sameer, her family. She had compromised with her life. Deep inside her heart, she had feared that if she loved him back then she would lose him too. She was no longer in the position of losing more people. She had already lost enough people. She accepted that probably her life was out of love and luck.

Geet knew that Maan would come after her to her hotel hence she decided to leave. She left a note at the hotel reception area for him, saying that "I am fine and I am going back. Take care." It took her a while to convince Pinky to leave Simla but finally she got convinced.

Maan was frustrated as she didn't pick up his calls. He was worried as well as angry at her.  His eyes were blood red and his face was wrinkled with anger. He was pacing out in his hotel room like a caged Tiger. Finally he went to her hotel and found that she was already gone. Her behavior had aggravated his anger. How could she leave him like that?

He misunderstood everything. He assumed that she hated his last night behavior. She never loved him. She didn't give him a chance to explain his side. She didn't give him a chance to say sorry. She didn't give him a chance to explain his heart. She didn't care to listen to his heart. Of course his anger was increasing at hundred powers more. He knew that probably she wasn't ready to talk to him yet. Probably she was uncomfortable. Probably he shouldn't try to talk to her right now. Probably he should wait for the right time. Unfortunately, his heart was not in agreement with his mind. He wanted to snatch her from the world.

He needed to make a plan now if he wanted her. He felt love from her yesterday within that tiny second. She needed to realize his love. She should give him at least one chance. If after that chance, she was not in love then he would back off.

This time, he was not making any hasty decisions. He wanted to prove himself for her. He wanted to be a good fit for her.

After a lot of thinking a plan came in his mind and he decided to go along with it.

Let's see if luck was in his favor.

He took a flight back to Delhi.

Next morning, Geet was finally awake and went to her classes.

Since the day, Sameer died, it was difficult for her to go back to same office. She knew that she wouldn't be able to work in the same office. Sameer's memory wouldn't let her work there. She decided to leave that office and she had already submitted her resignation even after a lot of efforts of Shasha and Pinky to not let her resign. She needed a new job as soon as possible.

When she reached back to her home after her classes, she got a letter from Maan. The letter was on the Khurana constructions paper typed neatly.

"This is the letter to inform you that you could join Khurana Construction as Assistant Manager if you would like to. There is no force from my side. I would appreciate if you can forgive me for my actions. Please don't say no if you still consider me as your friend. I am just returning your favor to me. I talked to my doctor today and he told me that you have been helping me a lot. Whatever changes I had noticed in myself was mainly due to you. I owe you more than this. Please respect my request and friendship. If you accept this offer, then I will see you tomorrow at the office. If you won't accept, then I wish that God will give me more chances to return your favor in future."

Maan

At last, I am ready with my update. Hope you have enjoyed this update. Waiting to read your comments. Will she accept this offer? Should she accept? Is Geet that kind of a person who considers help as favor? 

Sejal

Edited by Asha2010 - 21 June 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetBhagiSvani0391maaneet_mansiangeljyotineetugarg123deekshacg9290860623asmi123Paingelayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123shreya satishwifeymans22taanninonabebu-Elfin-shansuk--love--anaum91mamatha.snemaann12345678surbhijn106alfiya7manjusha_92MSgayatrirajanirchandrandiyachillsakadafipadamjotpari_DDchiki143siroililyHADmishtistar_777CrystalSayamaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestanisharoy1Mina420sanjuleeNav2010am_sweet_parii rokcharlie1950sweetanu2314puthfebinyusuffkareena32AmbibambyJayaRbutterfly.tanulove4allGudiyalovesguru-SmexySmile-MsMovieloverkshubhangipayal.gupta177ritzy09paponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsay-Zahra15-anushaarjamrk-1ambbihawajiha-1sanu3108drdee142maankigeet4everrupzloveuKrishnaluv94nishi_I-fiankomlikaalicia212shruti_luvs_mskvrsharmat_areeb..hinal..mitzi11nahtani88divareenaanuandavisweet scorpio-afsha-swetha10preethiaseemamaryVSai2008Sabmeratu.zaara2212Shalveshah10-Nia04-RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakina_BlackPearl_todayzstarabinash079bhanu_rekhagibelieveinpink..CountingStarsmysteriousmilliJanakivallavkhwaishfanDownhill

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
me first

That sounds interesting luv ever bit of it so finally geet will be working with MSK

Edited by heermeher - 20 June 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
nice update
why i feel that this time geet wouldn't accept him and that will be it maan would leave her and at that time geet would come to know her real feelings for maan

sejal1986

ayu14 Senior Member
ayu14
ayu14

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Interesting part geet's turmoil is completely justified though maan is not responsible for sammer's death but he wil be still remind her of her haunted past moving on in life is not so easy it won't be for geet too but I am glad maan is trying to make him self worthy for her
Waiting for the nxt part
Ps plz dnt make us wait for long
Love
Ayu

sejal1986

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Great update! thanks for the PM

sejal1986

n12345678 Senior Member
n12345678
n12345678

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
luved it
very nice

sejal1986

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update x
poor maan was worried and angry cuz geet left and made maan think that she doesnt lyk him
cont soon Xx...
hope your feeling better now
thx 4 the PM

sejal1986

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
wow!! there is a chance that Geet will join KC

her inner turmoil is easily understandable, and maan sometimes i feel he is so slow to realise his desires

sejal1986

Go to top