Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 78)

VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Edited by millie_maaneet - 29 May 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

kareena32 IF-Dazzler
kareena32
kareena32

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

VERY NICE UPDATE WAITING FOR NEXT PART SOON

I HOPE GEET  WILL COME OUT OF HER PAST AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE

sejal1986

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Lovely update...thanks 4 da pm ! Update soon

sejal1986

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
loved the update...
glad that maan is ready to wait for her till she comes out of her painful past...

sejal1986

butterfly.tanu IF-Dazzler
butterfly.tanu
butterfly.tanu

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
love the update...
Hope geet comes out of her past & moves forward...
update soon...

sejal1986

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Part 47 Light on a different side 

"Shopping, yes, I am excited, you two lazy people, I know you are not interested in shopping, but I am interested.  Hence I am going inside the mall, you can wait for me here, I will be back soon."Pinky said to them.

Shasha and Geet nodded to her with smile. They knew that she wouldn't be back soon.

"Pinky, you can do shopping, or whatever you want, we will wait for you at this near by Cafe." Shasha said while pointing towards the Cafe.

"Ok sure"Pinky said and left for shopping towards the shopping malls.

Geet and Shasha ordered coffee and sat down relaxingly. Geet and Shasha knew each other for a few months though it was different today. They knew many details about each other but still they were blank. Both were trying to figure out something. They both shared questioning look at each other. They were trying to extract some answers from each other. They were waiting for this moment to come where both could be free far from everything.

"Geet, I know you do have many questions for me and I never answered. You never tried to dig in further; you knew that I will tell you when time is right."Shasha said with deep voice.

"Shasha, I can understand your position, I know how it feels, it is difficult to open the particular corner of the heart, when it was tightly closed. I also do have that tightly shut door, I am afraid when it will get open, I may not be able to hold myself."Geet said while tears formed in her eyes.

"Geet, life is never fair. We have to learn to accept the reality, we need to learn to move on, and we need to find new happiness in our life. Once we are ready to accept new changes, life finds ways to keep us happy. Life or God couldn't help us if we don't want to help ourself, if we don't want to accept the change. Whatever happened was done, you need to work towards your future. You have to start dreaming again."Shasha said like she was describing her own self.

Shasha could see the mirror image in Geet today which she had faced years ago. Shasha wasn't able to move on from her shattered life.

Geet was staring right through her eyes; Geet understood that Shasha could understand her pain very well. There must be some reason behind it.

Geet was silent though she wasn't sure that she had right to dig in further. Geet wasn't sure that she had courage to hear her heart cry. Shasha was the strongest woman she had ever met in her life. She had never seen the soft part of Shasha. In some ways, Shasha had given courage to Geet always.

There was something compelling in Geet's eyes today, which Shasha could sense. Shasha turned on her heart without any stop. It wasn't easy on her. She was opening that part of her heart which she had slammed years ago.

"Geet, I am going to tell you something which very few people know about me, I am not sure what is compelling me to tell you, but I felt that you need to know for your own sake. Or I may need your support to go through this hence I am telling you, I don't have more strength to tolerate it, before that part of the heart burned off, I want to tell you."Shasha said with moist eyes.

It was interesting to watch Shasha in different light.

She had always carried herself with attitude and strong persona. It definitely suited her. She had a unique charm which could be intimidating sometimes, but more you know about her, more you feel that she was very weak from inside. Probably this shield was the only reason; she was able to control herself.

Geet couldn't speak anything; she just looked into her eyes with desire to hear her story.

"Geet, I was 10 years old, I was still at the age when I could spend my days playing with other kids, instead I had to spend my days listening to screams, quarrels, fights and beating of my parents. I was afraid to come out of the room, I was afraid to look at my mom. I couldn't see her in pain. My dad used to beat her and I couldn't do anything to help her. Once I tried to throw something at him, and he came towards me to beat me up but my mom had saved me. After facing this pain for more than two years, finally my mom decided to divorce him. She never wished to end her marriage, but she had to for my sake, for my better future. It was the most difficult time on us, I couldn't afford to have the normal childhood like other girls, I couldn't afford to have play time like other girls. I used to cry when I saw kids playing with each other. One day I decided to accept the reality and I decided to help my mother. I started helping my mother with her work and other stuff; hence I needed to grow up early."Shasha said now pausing little bit to control her sobs.

Geet had never seen Shasha sobbing. Geet held her hand in hers and wiped away her tears.

Shasha smiled little bit looking at Geet and said, "You know what Geet, when I met you first time, I found the same pain, same longing and same suffering in your eyes, I didn't know what happened with you but I knew that you had gone through a lot in your life. At that day cynically, I laughed at myself, alas.. I am not the only one on the earth whose innocence was snatched away by life; I never asked you anything because I was never ready to share my side of suffering."

Shasha couldn't stop her tears. Geet moved towards her and hugged her softly. Shasha started sobbing heavily like she got her mother's warmth in Geet's arms.

Geet sat down again still holding Shasha's hands in hers.

Shasha continued, "The only person who supported me in my every step of life was my Mom. My mom had never recovered from her broken marriage. God took her away from me two years ago, at that day I broke again. After a lot of crying and sobbing, I learned from life that no matter what happens but we need to move on, we have to appreciate the life given by God. I want you to move on in your life. I want you to accept the reality. Give one more chance to your life. It will take more time to accept new life, but once you will accept it, you will find happiness."

At last, Shasha composed herself. Shasha avoided Geet's gaze as she wasn't sure how she would react. Geet avoided Shasha's gaze as she didn't want to make Shasha feel uncomfortable for anything.

Thanks for reading.

Sejal

Can't wait to read comments.  

I know many people may not like this post as it has a lot about Shasha. Believe me it will be an important cornerstone in Geet's life. This will lead Geet to think about her future. After all story has multiple characters and each character needs to be justified.  

Edited by Asha2010 - 02 June 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 110 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetshanky18vini187vani03919290860623gagsykapoor435Paingelasmi123wifey90TinkJiamans22saragultaannibhakbhartifanalu5123ayu14hansasma--love--nonabebu-Elfin-anaum91alfiya7MSgayatrichingamingkkaavvyyaarosesanasakadafiixiaadiyachillpari_DDchiki143siroililySwaatiiCrystalSayamansijani21XXaquafireXXabina03maansi007shivangi783huny.thebestsweetanu2314srikrithi-Deepzz-puthi rokJULIELcyum321butterfly.tanuJayaRNav2010-SmexySmile-Annu8193MsMovielovergangesegblove4allkshubhangipaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4everritzy09-Zahra15-anushaarja-memorable-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94drdee142mrk-1sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1alicia212shruti_luvs_msknishi_I-fiannahtani88t_areebhinal_maaneetdivareenaswetha10-afsha-shah10--Ratna--preethiaVSai2008Shalveseemamarykahkashansakinapriyasreelove2_somamaaneetsangelRageOfAnAngelCraziest_MGammu5hopehotriya27Sabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6todayzstar_BlackPearl_khwaishfanibelieveinpinkmysteriousmilli..CountingStarsKrishna_SouravDownhill

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome
I feel bad for shasha story
Thanks for pm

sejal1986

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot