Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 65)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
amazing part...it seems maan is in great need of geet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
loved the update...
oops aman showed up again...
only geet cud help him out of this mess ...

sejal1986

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Nice update.. felt really bad for maan...precap is gud... continue soon

sejal1986

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

that was wonderful...thanks 4 da pm n update. Poor Maan.

sejal1986

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

update soon plz

sejal1986

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Part 44

His eyelids got threatened by her image, he could see her everywhere''''''he was hallaucinating'''..he landed in the world of dream'''..a strange world, where everything was perfect. He could see his Geet walking towards him with the sweet sound of her anklets and earrings. He was in his illness world where he still needed to recover. Any world he reached into, he could never get over Geet, he could never forget her. She was there with him everywhere like shadow of his own. She was everything for him, his madness, his calmness, his spirit, and his craziness.

He was sleeping in her lap while feeling the softness of her hands on his forehead. Her caress was the tenderest feeling ever, like a baby touch. He was so close to her heart that he could listen to her heartbeat. He didn't believe that it was real. He felt that it was one sweet hallucination from where he never wanted to come out. In his deep sleep, he cupped her face and said "I love you" though he wasn't able to say it in reality.

Alas'''''dream world was better than real world. It was an unending desire.

While caressing his forehead, she remembered how he used to look when he was young. His softnes wasn't changed yet; he looked like an innocent baby in his sleep. His face was glowing like firefly.

In his imperfect, mad world, his face still had the same fire as firefly had in the dark night.

The sweet reminiscence ran across her mind''''.

It was cold winter time, cool breeze had covered the air, she was exhausted by her daily chores, they had an argument, as Geet denied him to help him in his homework, he got really angry at her. Eventually he came to Geet to convince her to help but Geet wasn't convinced, he made a sweet face and showed her a chocolate in his hand, her favorite chocolate, Dairy Milk, and Geet couldn't deny his sweet little smartness. She was trapped by his cuteness and she helped him with his homework.

He still had this impact on her. He was still able to convince her to do anything. She wasn't aware of his impact on her. Her life was like a bird, which could fly everywhere with no destination. She was still trapped in his magic without consciously knowing about it.

Her gaze fell on to her cellphone beeps and she noticed that Pinky was trying to reach her for so long.

Softly moving away from Maan, she picked up her cell phone.

"Geet, where are you? Do you have any idea how much we were worried? You really don't care abou us, do you? This is a new city and you went somewhere by yourself. This is supposed to be our vacation and you are not even with us. You know I had to consume your part of food also, so I ended up eating too much and then I am having stomach ache, just because of you." Pinky spoke without any pause.

Geet smiled.

"Now you are smiling at me, this happened because of you and you even don't care."Pinky said with anger.

"Pinky, give me a chance to talk, I am with Maan and I am fine, sorry that you had to eat for me but I will make up to this." Geet said with cute smile.

"Pinky, give me a phone, I want to talk with her, otherwise you will spend next 20 minutes talking about your food and stomach issues. I told you not to eat too much. But you never listen to me."Shasha said while grabbing a phone from her.

"Geet, you should be careful, you should have told me that you went to meet Maan, and I didn't know that Maan was also here. What's going on Geet?"Shasha asked worriedly.

"Shasha, don't worry, Maan also needed a break from his usual life and I am just helping him."Geet said.

"Ok, you should take care of yourself, you are not here to help someone, you need rest, you need a break, we have already checked in to the hotel, your bags are here with us. Come as soon as you can."Shasha replied.

"Ok Shasha, I will, bye take care."Geet said.

A beautiful smile was like suger coated chocolate, which he could never forget. He woke up by hearing her cute smile. He couldn't help but staring at her. His eyes were still on her but his mind went to a different level. He configured something like he wanted to do it for so long.

Non chalantely, he walked towards her with weak smile on his face and said, "Would you come with me?"

Geet was confused by his question, "Where?"

"I can't tell you that, you have to trust me."Maan said.

Geet could see his playful eyes, she noticed change, but she didn't want to ruin the moment hence she said, "Ok Maan, let's go."

Maan was happy with her answer and they instantly left the room.

It was like heaven, where your eyes could go blind by the natural beauty.

Mountains were covered with white snow, birds were singing their welcoming songs, sky was covered with the carpet of clouds, and all the green tress were peeping out from the snow cover. The only sound you could hear was sound of birds and flying breeze. It was serene. Everything looked so perfect like nothing could compare to this beauty.

They were standing on top of the mountain and enjoying this serene beauty.

She was in awe of the beauty, her eyes were wide open.

He was mesmerized by her innocent wide eyes and beauty. He was confused. His eyes were still staring at her instead of enjoying this beauty. He could perceive this naturaly beauty through watching her eyes where everything was clearly visible in her eyes through reflection.

Suddenly tears ran into her eyes, Maan couldn't understand this sudden change in her behavior.

Oblivious to everything, he wiped her tears away from her eyes and both sat down and he asked, "Geet, what happened? You looked happy then why do you have these tears? Your moist eyes made the look of beauty blurred. This nature also can't accept your tears. It is missing your beautiful smile. Tell me Geet what happened?"

So what do you think? Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Sejal

A new OS: Summer Love: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1679336

Edited by Asha2010 - 10 May 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetasmi123Paingelgagsydeekshacgneetugarg123chiki143pari_DDsurbhijn106MSgayatridiyachillsakadafimans22ayu14alu5123bhakbhartifantaanninonabebushansuk-Elfin-hansasmaam_sweet_parimansijani21sanjuleeXXaquafireXXmaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestabina03anisharoy1charlie1950sweetanu2314siroililySwaatii-Deepzz-heermeherAnu-Ananyaputhkareena32rituka7cyum321butterfly.tanuJayaRNav2010Annu8193kshubhangi-SmexySmile-GudiyalovesguruMsMovielovergangesegbpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4everritzy09-Zahra15-anushaarjaKrishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutirupzloveu-memorable-wajiha-1ambbihadrdee142mrk-1komlikaalicia212anuandavidivareenaswetha10sweet scorpiomitzi11hinal_maaneetshah10t_areebmchopranahtani88--Ratna--maanseeShalveseemamarypreethiaCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelkahkashansakinaSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5hopehottodayzstarabinash079CrazyCutesymysteriousmilli..CountingStarskhwaishfanibelieveinpinkJunglebee

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
that was too innocent

sejal1986

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
loved it 
With Love - beautiful, beauty, flowers, for you, heart, love, lovely, nature, petals, photography, pretty, red, red rose, red roses, romance, romantic, rose petals, roses, sand, still life, valentines day, with love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123sejal1986

Go to top