Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 61)

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Part 43

Geet walked up to Maan, though not facing him and said, "Maan, you are my friend hence I care for you. I am here for my friend, I got worried for you."

She wasn't able to face him as she wasn't sure about her own feelings. She was uncertain about his reactions but she didn't have courage to face him. She was afraid that he would see the solitary tear formed in her eyes.

Her answer was enough to generate the intensity which wasn't controlled by him. Suddenly, Maan faced her and quickly grabbed her shoulder harshly.

Geet couldn't believe what she was looking in his eyes, he was totally different person, he was not Maan, she couldn't move a bit, she was standstill there with wide eyes.

Back of her mind, she processed the fact that he wasn't Maan, he was Aman. He was getting back to his different form and she remembered that Mr Chopra had given her one phone number to call for instant help. Mr Chopra had provided a body guard to Geet whenever she would visit Maan. Geet was reluctant to bring him with her hence she came alone.

She couldn't gather courage to call anyone. She was blacked out.

Within a second, Maan came so close to her that his heartbeat got synchronized with her. She could feel the heat of his breath on her face. He was staring right into her eyes like he could reach out to her soul. His lips were very close to her lips, like in a second he could press her lips. She was confused. She wanted to stop him. The sudden change wasn't easy to grasp for her.

She could sense his madness through his eyes, he was acting like he was starving for her, he wanted to suck her like a vampire, he wanted to possess her in every way.

Finally she dared to say, "Maan, you are hurting me."

That made him lose his harsh hold, but he didn't leave her. He half circled around her and he was standing right behind her, moving his fingers on her shoulder and arms and said, "Does this hurt?"

His actions were generating tickle on her body like she felt sudden current. Her entire body got thrilled. There was some unknown sensation aroused in her each never. She lost the ability to comprehend anything.

She could easily feel the heat of his breath on her neck. She was almost numb, she couldn't breath. He was sucking her life with his touch. It was too much to handle for her. Nobody dared ever to do something like this with her. Maan behaved like he possessed her completely.

She could have killed the person who could do this with her, but she couldn't do anything against Maan, because somewhere in her heart she knew that it was not Maan, it was Aman and Maan needed help.

He loosened his grip and his fingers moved slowy from her neck to cheeks to lips. She was standing there like a statue as she didn't know that his actions could reach to this extent, the extent which she couldn't spell, and the extent which her heart couldn't accept.  

He wasn't behaving treacherously anymore. There was a new spark in his eyes which wasn't harsh but there were some evil intentions hidden in it. His fingers were soft and gentle and enjoying the juicy lips of her like it had never touched something soft before. It was like velvet, it was soft than silk and it was beautiful than heaven. He was staring at her lips like he would just jump on to it and swin into it to absorb every bit of it but before he could do anything irrational, a solitery tear fell on his hands and he came out of ecstasy.

Her tear was the last thing he could watch. Her tear was the most precious diamond on the earth which he could treasure. He couldn't afford to waste it.

A solitary tear generated new sensation in his body and he realized what he was doing. He was aghast. He moved away his fingers from her lips instantly and ran far from her. He hid his face in the corner while hitting his hands on the walls and crying loudly.

"Geet, I am so sorry, go away, run away from me, I can never forgive my self, I know you can never forgive me. I can't imagine hurting you ever but I always ended up hurting you. I can't be your friend because my friendship will give you nothing but pain." He screamed.

"My fingers should have been cut before touching your sacred form, my body should have been crucified before making you impure by my touch, I should have died hundred times before looking at you with my evil eyes." He screamed, yelled and cried while hitting his hands on the walls.

Blooed oozed out from his hands. He wasn't able to forgive his doings, the only thing he was aware that he was so close to her and he was touching her lips and she was watching him with fightened eyes. He didn't remember what he did. He realized that it was Aman who did it but it was his fault that he couldn't control Aman.

He learned his first lesson that he had to control Aman otherwise he could hurt Geet. He would prefer to cut his hands before his hands could touch her violently. He would prefer to get blind before his evil eyes could watch her eyes. He would prefer to kill his each never before his each never reached out to her nevers brutally. He would prefer to lose his breath, before the heat of his breath could hurt her.  

Geet could understand his pain, she was scared by his behavior but she knew that it was not his fault entirely. Infact she felt pain for his condition. Today he was in this condition because of her, because of her love. She couldn't see him in pain. She hated blood, she couldn't handle it.

She ran into him and she grabbed his hands forcefully so that he couldn't hit his hands on walls, his hands were already filled with blood.

"Maan, don't cry, and control your self, if saying this would help then I would say that I forgive you. Please don't hurt yourself; I am here to help you. You didn't hurt me, it is ok, calm down, I am here to help you." Geet said while patting his back.

Thanks. 

New FF coming soon: Destiny's Play - A game

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1674242

Precap:

Geet wanted Maan to calm down and she was helping Maan to get good sleep. Maan was sleeping on her lap while Geet was caressing his forehead. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 05 May 2011 at 12:00am

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetvani0391san1989vishruti.sirideekshacggagsyneetugarg123kapoor435asmi123Paingellakshmisalvadiwifeyblessednimayu14mans22bhakbhartifanalu5123taannikirannaryaninonabebu--love--hansasma-Elfin-maan13579Aashi_saphirefullyfaltuMSgayatrimamatha.pinku33chiki143pari_DDixiaasakadafiperfectflirt8sam1234flydiyachillsanjuleemishtibSwaatiiCrystalSayasiroililysanam1234umansijani21salmankhanrulzam_sweet_pariabina03maansi007shivangi783huny.thebestreea88charlie1950Kkadssanshimanshisrikrithi-Deepzz-Anu_RputhheermeherRishbalaAsyaMGkareena32KinshukKiDewaniAnu-Ananyacyum321Annu8193-SmexySmile-kshubhangiMsMovieloverJayaRNav2010ninavigangesegbpaponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4ever-Zahra15-anushaarjaritzy09mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1Krishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shruti-memorable-nishi_I-fianviny_queenalicia212komlikadivareenaanuandavimitzi11swetha10mchopranahtani88hinal_maaneett_areebseemamarypreethiaShalve--Ratna--shah10kahkashansakinaammu5Sabmeratu.zaara2212hopehotCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelsanum23abinash079CrazyCutesymysteriousmilli..CountingStarsbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanibelieveinpinkKrishna_SouravJunglebee

nishi_I-fian IF-Rockerz
nishi_I-fian
nishi_I-fian

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
awesome one yar...
N precap is too gud...eagerly waiting for next...
Dreamy precap
Thnx for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

Paingel Groupbie
Paingel
Paingel

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

That was an amazing update!! keep it up.Smile

sejal1986

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
awsome updte

sejal1986

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
awsome updteSmile

sejal1986

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
fascinating update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh

sejal1986

Dilsay IF-Rockerz
Dilsay
Dilsay

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Sejal for the PM and the lovely  update dear...
Maan needs Geet's Love...
I am sure you will give us some Maneet moments..soon.

sejal1986

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Geet is healing Maan slowly..that is so gud to see...love the precap...
thanks for the update and PM

sejal1986

Go to top