Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 135)

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Part 59      Unfortunate Accident

"What is destiny? What is fate? What's the point of thinking about life if it never works according to our wish? Do I have any other choice rather than accepting reality? Well, there won't be any fun and surprises left if life works on our own condition. Probably it is for the best as we accept life the way it is. I need to change myself. I need to open my eyes. I need to see things differently. I can't be just cold towards myself and towards people. I have to give my life a chance, probably a chance to live again. Once I will make up my mind, God will show me the way. I should keep faith in myself and in God. I need to figure out my life. I need to think about my future rather than past. What is wrong in giving other chance to life? I know that Sameer will always have a special place in my heart. I had a life before meeting him then I can have a life after losing him also. I need to find my life again." All sorts of thoughts ran through her mind and tears had filled her eyes.

Geet couldn't sleep properly as Maan's words reverberated in her mind hundreds of times. She lit up a candle in her room and she tried to close her eyes while still watching moonlight. She loved the smell of rose flavor candles.

Next day, she got ready for the work with the new enthusiasm and for a new beginning of life. She was excited for her new life. She wanted to forget everything and she wanted to live again.

"Can I come in, Maan?"Geet asked him while knocking at his cabin door.

"Today definitely, the Sun was rised from an opposite direction."Maan thought as he never expected to see Geet in the morning knocking at his cabin door.

"Yes Geet, come in."He said politely while keeping all thoughts aside. 

"Can I say something, Maan? I need a favor from you?"Geet asked while adjusting herself in the chair.

"Of course, Geet, go ahead."Maan said with puzzled look.

"Maan, thanks for your help for last night and I want to thank you for your advice. I thought about it and you were right. Life never stops and I have to learn to accept my life. God must have made some other plan for me and I should go along with God's plan whatever that could be."Geet said while directly staring at his eyes.

Maan was happy to hear this. He never expected to hear these words from her. This was the first step towards her new life.

"Geet, I am glad to hear that. It is true life never ends. We all go through many things in life but at the end, we have to accept the life reality. The sooner we accept, better it is. Good luck Geet. Just keep in mind one thing, wheneer you need me, I will be always there."Maan said.

Geet left his cabin and she engaged herself with work. Geet was working on one presentation which she was supposed to discuss with Maan in the afternoon.

Afternoon, Conference room

Maan entered the conference room with the coffee in his one hand. Geet was already there, ready with the print outs and presentation road map.

She started explaning the presentation she had prepared and of course, Maan was mostly staring at her instead of listening to presentation. He enjoyed staring session more than anything else. In fact while staring he had burn his tongue many times with his hot coffee as he wa so lost in her that he forgot that coffee was hot.

Coffee got cold in this long staring session. He never liked to drink cold coffee.

Presentation got over and they finalized it.

As soon as he stood up to get out of the conference room with the coffee cup, Geet was walking by at the same time. She had one file in her one hand and one paper in the other hand. She was totally in full speed that she didn't even notice that someone was coming behind her. She was about to ask something to Maan and hence she turned back and as soon as she turned back, coffee got spilled on her dress.

Maan instantly gave her few napkins but it wasn't that helpful. Geet excused herself to use washroom.

Maan went back to his cabin. After half an hour, he was about to leave for client's meeting with Geet, he noticed that her dress was still covered with coffee stain.
"Geet, there is no way, we can go for a client's meeting with this coffee stained dress."Maan said with concern.

"I know Maan, I agree with you. What I can do though?"Geet said half heartedly.

"Geet, I have an idea. Let's go."Maan said with a smirk.

"Geet, there is one shopping mall on the way to our client's office. We can stop by there and you can select something."Maan said.

"But Maan, right now shopping mall, really."Geet said with a surprised look.

"Geet, let's go, don't waste more time."Maan said while softly grabbing her wrist.

They reached to the shopping mall. Geet and Maan went to the Punjabi suite shop where Geet was selecting quickly one dress. It was yellow with golden border.

She was about to go to a change room when Maan stopped her and asked her to wear a different dress which was chosen by Maan. Maan wanted to see her in pink dress with flowers painted on it and the dupatta of the pink dress was totally made of net.

Geet hesitantly accepted it as she didn't want to waste time.

As soon as she walked out of changing room towards the main counter where Maan was standing, he couldn't take away his eyes off of her. She looked completely the way he imagined her hundreds of times in his dreams. He could have just kissed her if there were no moral values to abide.

He controlled his urge and they left for the client meeting. They stole a couple of glances in the car but other than that, they were busy in discussing about presentation.

Don't we love bumps on the roads? Probably not, but Maan did.

Each bump brought them closer in the car.

Luckily presentation went well and they were heading back to the office.

It was already evening time and they were in his car. Maan insisted her to drop her to her home. She couldn't deny it as she was tired.

As soon as they were about to reach to the heart of Delhi, they noticed some riots. There was a lot of fire and people were killing other people. It was totally crazy environment. There was no way they could move ahead in this environment. Maan instantly drove his car back towards some dark area where nobody could spot them. Luckily they noticed riot from far hence they were able to save themselves. There was no way they could drive to their home tonight.

They drove for half an hour till they reached to the total dark area away from populated area. They got out of the car. There was nothing there except one small hut where they could spend couple of hours together. They decided to take some rest in the hut.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any cell phone signal there hence they couldn't call back to their houses.

"Geet, we don't have any choice than spending some time here."Maan said.

"Yes Maan, let's rest here. Luckily we had dinner after client's meeting otherwise we could be hungry all night."Geet said to relieve tension.

Maan smiled. They were so tired that they felt asleep as soon as they got into the hut. Maan was sitting with the support of fragile wall of hut and Geet had inadvertently rested her head on his shoulder.

Sejal

Can't wait to read comments. I will soon start a new thread. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 15 August 2011 at 10:35am

The following 126 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4monija75pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetvani0391maaneet_mansianujayadav1997neetugarg123izzazubr9290860623asmi123BallumauPaingel-divya-ayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123shreya satishwifeysindukurlakshmisalvaditaanninonabebuhansasma--love---Elfin-manjusha_92MSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLixiaahamini_yashWhitepigeonchiki143pari_DDsunshiner23fullyfaltunigahladsnemaanpinku33dishbhansarkh26star_777HADmishtisiroililymishtibmadhu.pmlistXXaquafireXXmaansi007shivangi783huny.thebestjennifer1993...shona...Kkadsscharlie1950sweetanu2314heermeherAnvi2009Anu-Ananyacyum321JayaRNav2010gurti30Ambibambysheetalvasagangesegb-SmexySmile-GOODLUCKANGELshalinisaran89love4allAnnu8193kshubhangipaponecon-Zahra15-awesomepooja-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4everrupzloveuRaDMG25-memorable-Krishnaluv94mrk-1ambbihaAlamelualicia212nishi_I-fiansweet scorpioanuandavidivareenaswetha10mitzi11-afsha-nahtani88hinal_maaneett_areebshah10--Ratna--preethiaShalveseemamarykeenu_kkSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Craziest_MGriya27kahkashansakinaTyrosanum23RageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangelkabslocksvrinda22_BlackPearl_todayzstarCrazyCutesymysteriousmilli..CountingStarsbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdKrishna_SouravJunglebee

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
awesome part dear!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update i thought u forgot that u have this ff to updateLOL plz update next part quickly

sejal1986

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sejal1986

Ambibamby IF-Dazzler
Ambibamby
Ambibamby

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome update, pls update soon

sejal1986

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Awesome...
wow nice to c geet getting more comfortable with maan..
luved it.. continue soon

sejal1986

anuandavi IF-Sizzlerz
anuandavi
anuandavi

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome part dear. Finally Geet decided to move on. Good news for Maan.

sejal1986

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
its nice to see Geet coming back to life

sejal1986

Go to top