Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 (Page 123)

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
loved the ff till now
the way geets feelings were described was awesum 
the storyline is very different 

waiting for the next udpate 

shruti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal1986

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
hmm i am not interested in dev's love storyConfused

sejal1986

Sukanya05 Senior Member
Sukanya05
Sukanya05

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OMG !
 Its awesome :)

sejal1986

kareena32 IF-Dazzler
kareena32
kareena32

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
nice update but want only maaneet story

sejal1986

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
nice update.. liked dev n meera.. continue soon

sejal1986

JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
nice update...
liked it a lot...

sejal1986

sejal1986 Senior Member
sejal1986
sejal1986

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Part 57 Saree wrapping

"Come on Geet, please hurry, I don't want to be late on my engagement."Meera said.

"Meera, just a second, this is a last thing, let me fix this maang tikka properly in your hair otherwise it can fall."Geet said while fixing Meera's maang tikka.

It took Geet a fair amount of time to decorate Meera for her engagement party. Meera insisted Geet to ornament her in her own way.

Meera was decorated beautifully in purple saree with platinum jewelry.

Geet had only few minutes to get ready now. Meera left for the ceremony as she was getting late.

Geet wrapped herself with pink saree quickly and put on some pink gemstone jewelry. She embellished herself with light make up.

Luckily she recovered from her twisted leg. She was about to leave for the ceremony, as soon as she stepped out side the room, she lost her balance and fell down as she stepped on the pallu of her saree by mistake.

Meera forgot something in her room where Geet decorated her hence she asked Maan to get it for her and Maan saw Geet on the floor as he entered his house.

Her pallu was off of her body and she was in pain. It was difficult for her to stand up as she just recovered from her twisted leg. She was trying to find the support to stand up but she couldn't find any.

Maan saw her in pain and intantly ran towards her to help her. Apparently Geet was the last one hence nobody was with her to help her and Geet herself insisted all to leave for ceremony as she would join them as soon as she would get ready.

It was a moment of awkwardness as well as embarrassment. Geet saw him running towards her. Geet closed her eyes and she crossed her arms around her chest to cover herself as her pallu was off of her body. Maan sensed the nervousness on her face as he tried to hold her in his arms.

He immediately took off his blazer and put it on her. She sensed some material on her and she instantly opened her eyes. Maan was looking away from her. After covering herself with blazer, she offered her arms to him so that he can hold her in his arms. He was little surprised by her behavior at first but then he sensed that she didn't have any choice than taking his help.

He cuddled her into his arms and finally walked back to the room and put her on the chair. While walking back to the room, both were constantly holding each other's gaze. It was saying so much. She knew inside her that he still loved her. He was the bundle of amusement for her. She was grateful to have him just around her. He changed this moment of embarrassment into moment of pride. She respected him more.

Her saree was a mess. She wasn't able to stand properly. There was no one except him, who could help her.

He didn't want to enhance her embarrassment hence he decided to leave. He offered her help but she denied it softly.

As soon as he left, she stood up slowly and tried to wrap her saree but she wasn't able to wrap her saree as she wasn't able to move relaxly.

He was about to get into his car, and he suddenly remembered that he forgot to take that thing for which he came here. He walked back again and he was about to step in but he saw her wrapping the saree, he moved back, closed his eyes and knocked on her door.

"Geet, I just wanted a box which is on the first drawer of Meera's dressing table. She had asked for it."Maan asked her while still not opening his eyes.

Geet wasn't able to move. She was stuck in this mess. She was helpless.

"Maan, pleaes take it yourself, I can't move."Geet said.

Her frustrating sound was enough for him to understand her situation.

He entered the room with closed eyes while figuring out way through his hands.

"Maan, it is ok, you can open your eyes."Geet said when she was sure that she was still covered with his blazer.

"Geet, if you need help, I can call someone."Maan said with open eyes, directly staring into her eyes.

"No Maan, I am already late and no body is in the house, I don't want to interrupt their ceremony."Geet said.

Maan knew that she wasn't able to wrap her saree well, he hesitantly asked, "Geet,'''''''I '..can'''.help''''you if you '''''trust ''''''..me."

Geet didn't have any choice than accepting his offer.

She hesitantly said, "Ok Maan."

Her shy eyes, her coy figure ' all were in the deep fall of demureness. He held her gaze and not looking beneath her face, he started wrapping her saree.

Whenever his fingers touched her waist, she was gasping mildly like she was controlling herself. It was like current for both of them. Maan quickly finished wrapping and put on her pallu where it supposed to be.

"Geet, it is already late, let's get there as soon as possible otherwise Meera would kill both of us."Maan said with a smile.

Geet started walking slowly and Maan offered his hand to support her. She instantly grabbed his arms as she was about to fall and they entered with hand in hand in the ceremony.

Sejal

Can't wait to read comments. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 24 July 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetBhagiSvani0391swati2011geettmaancrazychahat.shahmaaneet_mansi9290860623asmi123BallumauPaingelayu14bhakbhartifanalu5123KavyaNaik123shreya satishtaanniVirIka4ever--love--nonabebu-Elfin-perfectflirt8fullyfaltumanjusha_92MSgayatrisakadafihamini_yashixiaaWhitepigeonpinku33chiki143pari_DDsiroililystar_777HADmishtimadhu.pmlistCrystalSayamaansi007huny.thebestXXaquafireXXsweetanu2314anisharoy1jennifer1993...shona...charlie1950puthkareena32Anvi2009Anu-Ananyacyum321lively-piiaJayaRNav2010jazzerettelove4all-SmexySmile-sheetalvasagangesegbkshubhangipayal.gupta177paponeconritzy09-Veritaserum-Dilsaymaankigeet4ever-Zahra15-anushaarjaawesomepoojaambbihawajiha-1RaDMG25-memorable-Krishnaluv94drdee142mrk-1nishi_I-fianshruti_luvs_msknisha_hc_bs_ddmitzi11nahtani88t_areebhinal_maaneet-afsha-swetha10divareenaanuandavi--Ratna--shah10preethiakeenu_kkShalveseemamarykahkashansakinaTyroRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelCraziest_MGSabmeratu.zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sanum23kabslocks_BlackPearl_vrinda22abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanmysteriousmilli..CountingStarsKrishna_SouravspvdJunglebee

lively-piia IF-Dazzler
lively-piia
lively-piia

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
how sweet...maan behaved like a true gentleman...
nice update,,,
do continue..
add me to ur buddy list
chao
oooyyyeee didnt see i m first to comment...hurray.

Edited by lively-piia - 24 July 2011 at 3:50pm

sejal1986

Go to top